FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 23, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
ryanbechillin

About to buy the fuck camp...can anyone comment on the quality?
like every other camp cap
Not true^ It actually has a heaver weight to it. It's 13oz i believe. Feels good man. Nice form to it.
Thanks bro...finally somebody answered without a smart ass comment.
March 23, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
HOCHSTE

Checkered Pullover Restocked.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 23, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
skittles

ok question and this is sketchy as fuck, just got my cats tee in white this week for the first drop and it says OIL in the back with marker... what's that mean?

is that supposed to be there? should i contact supreme.
info on gif
From the movie KIDS directed by Harmony Korine I believe? 
EDIT: My bad, not by Korine, but the right movie. 
written by Korine, directed by Clark.
One of my favorites though, not a great movie but I fucking love that shit cool

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 23, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
squids

/fa/ we in dis B)
March 23, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
KALiKUSH

That 10 dollar profit, lol...no one is going to buy a cats tee over 60.... Y'all need to get a fucking job, and then start buying a different brand.
lol ok and i am selling it for $60, tons of people do it, i keep more than half and what I don't like i sell. simple as that.
Tons of people are also bandwagon dickriding "resellers" who don't know shit except the past two seasons ... every fuckin tee that has come out has been wack as fuck lately and yall sniffin it up like its dat coca
March 23, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
glasstables

That there pcl bucket better drop this week
March 23, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
domingodean

if u like chopped its not to bad

17000 ferrari

March 24, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
Shinji Swagawa

anyone wanna guess which month the pcl tee will drop? would it drop with the crusher?
March 24, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
maximo

I'm kind of lost right now, my package has been shipped supposedly by Supreme but I can't even track it... 
March 24, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
applesauce

I'm kind of lost right now, my package has been shipped supposedly by Supreme but I can't even track it... 
They've printed out a label, but UPS hasn't come to pick it up yet. The tracking should update on Monday afternoon
March 24, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
maximo

They've printed out a label, but UPS hasn't come to pick it up yet. The tracking should update on Monday afternoon
Oh I see!! Thanks a lot!
March 24, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
galaxy

10char
10char
March 24, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
MF DILDO

Box Logo Hoodie in pink...

EDIT: Should've done the logo in black instead of red
March 24, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
mrteebonilla

In pink?
COPPED

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 24, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
maximo

has anyone here ever bought those tagless hanes? and if you have can you tell me if they're worth it? LOL
March 24, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
thirdworlds

when do box logos drop
THIS SHIT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE FUCK
March 24, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
mrteebonilla

people sayin its prolly a custom...
they mad they cant pull off a pink bogo

i will rock it proudly wit my girl right next to me

and camron better get it too cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 24, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
Wompy

has anyone here ever bought those tagless hanes? and if you have can you tell me if they're worth it? LOL
Just buy regular Hanes tagless tees god.

And yes the REGULAR ones are worth it...
March 24, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
maximo

Just buy regular Hanes tagless tees god.

And yes the REGULAR ones are worth it...
gotcha lmfao
March 24, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
skittles

Supreme x The Warriors. Some ideas I had for the  discussion on the unrealistic collab.
The only thing I would wear myself is the white t-shirts and the hoodie though.

"HEY LOOK! Warriors collab, did you notice Supreme is in the same font as the Warriors logo? if you didnt I added one of the most famous quotes from the movie ALSO in the Warriors font, hey if you still didnt notice theres a photo on the front of the guy who says the quote!! WARRIORS COLLAB! ITS A WARRIORS COLLAB!!"

Dudes mad because he didn't think of it. Sit down and shut up because you just want to be the "cool" guy who is the only one hating.
The hype machine is so real. IDK how yall live if you cant take criticism well. im saying 95% of the mockup is disgustingly forced. the only reason people dig it is because its warriors x supreme, which im sure a lot of people would like to see.

first photo group tee: the slapping a box logo on a photo lifestyle might not make it

'warriors font' box logo:
 if i recall, the warriors title isnt even an existing typeface? what makes that title famous is the combination of letters themselves + style, there is no uniform characteristic that it could be recognized by. there IS a way to have the logo be read as a flip on the warriors title, but youd need to re-do it. it looks like something a Juggalo would wear. maybe with a fedora, cargo shorts, underneath a button down short sleeve with the flames on em

"Luther" photo tee:
the problem with this photo tee is that the photo itself is not interesting, albeit it not even being a "photo" but a still from a movie. there have been successful movie still tees like the one from Casablanca:

thats successful because the image itself tells the narrative between the two characters and is an iconic point in the movie. now the "come out to play" line is iconic in itself but the cinematography wasnt. the quote on the back IN THE SAME WARRIORS FONT is obnoxious. once again, the OD handstyle is not gonna make it, looks like custom t shirts a graf artist would sell at his booth at the comic con

Warriors jersey:
lol youre just gonna take the template from an existing jersey and slap the logo onto it? 

warriors coach:
IMO the only piece headed in the right direction. But, why does "supreme" on the back NEED to be in the Warriors handstyle? does it need to be there at all? the patch is already on the front.. . . . . with "warriors" over it. this should be done with it being a "warriors" collab not so explicitly forced and shoved into your face. this is like if the Last Supper hoody was done with a box logo over the print on the back, and "Last Supper" on the front of the hoody

One note about the take on the Warriors patch. If you're gonna Supreme-it-out, dont slap "Supreme" in the warriors handstyle over the damn thing. Supreme usually copies the logotype already incorporated with whatever logo, so the answer would be to have "Supreme" in the same typeface as "Warriors" in the banner over the patch. that is what i would do if i wanted to use that patch, personally, i wouldnt, because i think its ugly.
Hat:
cant knock the hat, but i wouldnt put Supreme in that weird handstyle over the patch. I wouldnt even use the patch.

This is a mockup if how Id approach some of the pieces. same typeface used for the vest patches they wear in the movie is used for Supreme, only logical answer
damn bruh you must've spent a long time on that thinking you were gonna get a bunch of upvotes lol

March 24, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
The Refresher

so the bling box logo hoodies and reg ones this season? or pink hoodie as the fall special color?

Tad Ghostal

March 24, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
mrteebonilla

who got this?

March 24, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
GaterWun

If you have extra money to spend, need some regular tees, go for it
I copped thinking they we're going to be nice and thick like the beefy tees, but tbh they are thin af!
I Don't regret getting them but they are just regular hanes tees with a little blogo on the bottom..nothin special

#HansumBoys

March 24, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
mrteebonilla

I copped thinking they we're going to be nice and thick like the beefy tees, but tbh they are thin af!
I Don't regret getting them but they are just regular hanes tees with a little blogo on the bottom..nothin special
i only get them if 1 hat drops and nothing else i want to split the shipping

March 24, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
GaterWun

^ yeh def not worth it if you buy solely online

#HansumBoys

March 24, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
skittles

March 24, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
itsgart

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 24, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
paulywalnuts

tylers hoodie is probably just a white box logo dyed pink

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 24, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
paulywalnuts

lol do we need to get that asian kid to post up another dorothy tee and hanes tee fit pic?  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 24, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
slytendencies

tylers hoodie is probably just a white box logo dyed pink
Not sure about that...peep the white tag on the bottom right

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.