[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 19, 2013 @ 15:11:15
still no shipping confirmation on my loops shirt pickup off the restock
Just got it blushing

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 19, 2013 @ 15:30:04
^^^^Or it just hasnt shipped yet.
Supreme always prints labels and doesnt ship them right away.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 19, 2013 @ 15:34:30
^^^^Or it just hasnt shipped yet.
Supreme always prints labels and doesnt ship them right away.
Well mines in the country, in the city and out for delivery as we speak. DSM sent it out last night. 

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 19, 2013 @ 15:56:19
This is starting to grow on me how do y'all feel 
taking the white one to Spain at the end of the summer, hope people sleep
March 19, 2013 @ 16:07:51
Kennedy shirt and knowledge reigns tee have been seen by v.i.p.s though. Alot of hype on the Kennedy shirt? Going for maroon
black kennedy shirt!!
March 19, 2013 @ 16:08:23
Kennedy shirt and knowledge reigns tee have been seen by v.i.p.s though. Alot of hype on the Kennedy shirt? Going for maroon
black kennedy shirt!!
meant navy haha
March 19, 2013 @ 16:08:36
shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

Look her up. If you get an erection, don't say i didnt warn you

real cute b...
mmmmmmm

Hootie Hoo

March 19, 2013 @ 16:28:29
Dsm orders in, was it Supreme only giving out the stickers?
March 19, 2013 @ 16:37:22
Athletic top won't be dopping this week, bling hoodie first.
March 19, 2013 @ 16:38:30
does the sup stores get hectic on a regular release day? Heading to LA next week, but wondering if there will be a line on a regular drop day?
not too hectic, depends on what is dropping.
i was out there for vacation during f/w 12, the stax records drop. i rolled down to fairfax and there was a line. i wasn't really too hyped on that release, so i kicked it at RVCA / diamond for a bit, then went down to supreme once the line was gone and bought a tee and hat. very chill besides the obvious resellers. fuckin problems by ASAP was playing. chicks with gold grills chillin..... no lie
March 19, 2013 @ 16:42:02
the shoulve made those cdg tees as hoodies instead of coach's jacket..fuck bling hoodie
March 19, 2013 @ 16:46:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone else getting dicked around with UPS?

Damn fuck that. That shit blows.

Edit: I live in Upstate NY though and the weather was suppperrrr shitty this morning. I was sliding all over the road in my truck.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 19, 2013 @ 16:47:01
the shoulve made those cdg tees as hoodies instead of coach's jacket..fuck bling hoodie
Bling hoodie is wack as fuck.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 19, 2013 @ 16:48:58
does the sup stores get hectic on a regular release day? Heading to LA next week, but wondering if there will be a line on a regular drop day?
not too hectic, depends on what is dropping.
i was out there for vacation during f/w 12, the stax records drop. i rolled down to fairfax and there was a line. i wasn't really too hyped on that release, so i kicked it at RVCA / diamond for a bit, then went down to supreme once the line was gone and bought a tee and hat. very chill besides the obvious resellers. fuckin problems by ASAP was playing. chicks with gold grills chillin..... no lie
haha tighttt. thanks man! so the line wasnt too long then i presume?
March 19, 2013 @ 16:52:41
Bling hoodie is wack as fuck.
March 19, 2013 @ 16:53:09
bling hoodies will be like heaven for re-sellers.
March 19, 2013 @ 16:57:44
Yeah bling hoodie is gay, don't buy it.
March 19, 2013 @ 16:58:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone else getting dicked around with UPS?

Damn fuck that. That shit blows.

Edit: I live in Upstate NY though and the weather was suppperrrr shitty this morning. I was sliding all over the road in my truck.
man UPS reschedule my drop off to today. didnt give me a reason but this is the second time these fucks did this
March 19, 2013 @ 16:59:24
Yeah bling hoodie is gay, don't buy it.
Agreed
March 19, 2013 @ 17:01:35
This is starting to grow on me how do y'all feel 
taking the white one to Spain at the end of the summer, hope people sleep
word?! that dope....yeah the white one is the look bro
March 19, 2013 @ 17:03:58
bling logo started off as a nice idea but the print quality being completely ass killed it
March 19, 2013 @ 17:04:51

Already got

man you must don't have the swiftness because every item you have set.....maybe you like those colorway. and the canvas camp is 2nd place price to the CDG 
March 19, 2013 @ 17:07:58
lol @ dont buy it, y'all just hoping no one buys it so you get a chance to cop and resell.

Them SS hoodies aint got nothing on FW stitched box logos but shit still gon sell out.
March 19, 2013 @ 17:08:16
Price range on the spitfire wheels?
March 19, 2013 @ 17:11:36
the bling hoodie will probably fit and feel like the KAWS hoodie

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x