Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 23, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
oggold13

Fuck!! I want those CDG Vans already :/
yea they're dope can't wait till june

FS:Tussin long sleeve Grey s/s 2013 sz m $50 pm if interested

March 23, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
skerr4

London people ive never struggled to pick up a t-shirt mid season but with the PCL do you think we'll have problems? Luckily half the people in London/England don't know about weekly drops but as it's been so played up I'm wondering if I should make the effort as its the only PCL item I want out of the group.
March 23, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
Centropy

London people ive never struggled to pick up a t-shirt mid season but with the PCL do you think we'll have problems? Luckily half the people in London/England don't know about weekly drops but as it's been so played up I'm wondering if I should make the effort as its the only PCL item I want out of the group.
If legit drop info leaks for PCL tee it will sell out the same day. If there's no drop leak before hand then people wont line up and it'll probably end up being in store until the weekend.

At the end of the day it all depends on how much stock they have. Put it this way, the pullover sold out 1st day in London, Vans also.

Edit: Actually they may have had a couple left on Friday, but they would have sold out that morning,

London proxy service available PM for details

March 23, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
skerr4

If legit drop info leaks for PCL tee it will sell out the same day. If there's no drop leak before hand then people wont line up and it'll probably end up being in store until the weekend.

At the end of the day it all depends on how much stock they have. Put it this way, the pullover sold out 1st day in London, Vans also.
Usually we get something on here don't we, but it's just with things like the arabic t-shirt I waltzed in got black in my size the day after at about 2 in the afternoon, but the design has been so popular I don't want to take a risk mid season.
March 23, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
funkybean

Crush,Metallic camp, and Bling Tee
March 23, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
mrteebonilla

Crush,Metallic camp, and Bling Tee
whats this, you list for the season?

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 23, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
spenc

Wtf is the point in selling a teeshirt you haven't even gotten in the mail yet? And what the fuck is the point in reselling a teeshirt in the first place? Smh
to make money...
March 23, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
forexample

suspended

Wtf is the point in selling a teeshirt you haven't even gotten in the mail yet? And what the fuck is the point in reselling a teeshirt in the first place? Smh
to make money...
I always plan on selling it but then end up falling in love with it and then I spent absurd amounts on things that I dont really need... pre sales a good thing
March 23, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
Centropy

Usually we get something on here don't we, but it's just with things like the arabic t-shirt I waltzed in got black in my size the day after at about 2 in the afternoon, but the design has been so popular I don't want to take a risk mid season.
I'll be copping on drop day for resale, so if you do miss out you know who to contact lmao.

Careful though b, i wouldn't rock that tee around soho london at night, you defo gon get bummed..100!

London proxy service available PM for details

March 23, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
mrfreeman

off topic...but the thirst for a WOLF leak in the OFT and KTT forums are crazy af, teenage kids with nothin else better to do but scavenge for any bit of tylers music...sickening 
March 23, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
mrteebonilla

off topic...but the thirst for a WOLF leak in the OFT and KTT forums are crazy af, teenage kids with nothin else better to do but scavenge for any bit of tylers music...sickening 
what does that have to do with Supreme

they have off topic forums

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 23, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
lordlukey

depends what day ur gonna go. Thurs or fri u should be good, maybe sat but dunno about after that
March 23, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
THEBIGNB

That 10 dollar profit, lol...no one is going to buy a cats tee over 60.... Y'all need to get a fucking job, and then start buying a different brand.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 23, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
skerr4

I'll be copping on drop day for resale, so if you do miss out you know who to contact lmao.

Careful though b, i wouldn't rock that tee around soho london at night, you defo gon get bummed..100!
I'll probably go drop day tbh and yeah tell me about it haha I work in soho fucking weirdos about everywhere you look!
March 23, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
BasedBlong

juice is wearing the side stripe pants. skip to the end

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

March 23, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Shinji Swagawa

when did the camel and snakeskin tee drop last year?
March 23, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
mrteebonilla

TRASH

March 23, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
acompanion

Hey guys,
I wondered if you are abled to help me with this question:
I want to buy the Supreme Panelled Parka Black, which is sold out.
This seller sells it, but it says "New without tag", it has been suspiciously long in Ebay without getting sold and it`s quite cheap for a resale. Can someone tell me if this is legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-2013-S-S-BOX-LOGO-PANELLED-STRIPE-VENTILE-PARKA-JACKET-BLACK-XL-XLARGE-/290872282492?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item43b956cd7c#rpdId
The seller also sells other Supreme stuff which mostly still has the tags on it, which leads me to believe that this is legit because the tags prove that at least the other stuff is original, right?
Thanks in advance.
legit... sad you cant tell. you must be really inexperienced.
that feedback alone should tell you its legit...
This guy works at SupNY....

8( x x )8

March 23, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
Wompy

Hey guys,
This seller sells it, but it says "New without tag", it has been suspiciously long in Ebay without getting sold and it`s quite cheap for a resale. Can someone tell me if this is legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-2013-S-S-BOX-LOGO-PANELLED-STRIPE-VENTILE-PARKA-JACKET-BLACK-XL-XLARGE-/290872282492?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item43b956cd7c#rpdId
The seller also sells other Supreme stuff which mostly still has the tags on it, which leads me to believe that this is legit because the tags prove that at least the other stuff is original, right?
Thanks in advance.
Proof? Always wondered how this guy got his stuff (He'll have 50 of one beanie for example). I just assumed he had some sort of bribery-side-wholesale thing goin on.
March 23, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
acompanion

Hey guys,
Thanks in advance.
Proof? Always wondered how this guy got his stuff (He'll have 50 of one beanie for example). I just assumed he had some sort of bribery-side-wholesale thing goin on.
Some of his jackets and stuff say they stuff like "product was only tried on because it was the floor sample at the store" Not really proof but I'm about 98% he works there. His whole ebay stock is crazy. 

8( x x )8

March 23, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
Wompy

Hey guys,
Thanks in advance.
Some of his jackets and stuff say they stuff like "product was only tried on because it was the floor sample at the store" Not really proof but I'm about 98% he works there. His whole ebay stock is crazy. 
Makes sense. I mean kinda fishy unless Supreme is getting a huge cut of his profits. Would kill to be in his position haha. Work at an awesome skate and make ridiculous bank on the side.
March 23, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
durflockarant

ok question and this is sketchy as fuck, just got my cats tee in white this week for the first drop and it says OIL in the back with marker... what's that mean?

is that supposed to be there? should i contact supreme.
pics or it did not happen.
ok...
wait hold up, in your signature it says for sale is a white cats tee.....you're not trying to sell this fuckin "oil" tee are you?!
Nah dawg that shits normal.

Hootie Hoo

March 23, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
mrteebonilla

oh na Mayor put AF1 bottoms on the Supreme Dunk Hi?

March 23, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
premecheez

ok question and this is sketchy as fuck, just got my cats tee in white this week for the first drop and it says OIL in the back with marker... what's that mean?

is that supposed to be there? should i contact supreme.
pics or it did not happen.
ok...
wait hold up, in your signature it says for sale is a white cats tee.....you're not trying to sell this fuckin "oil" tee are you?!
No i am not.

I'm selling the one I rebought on thursday from the restock.... I wouldn't do that and if I did I would tell the person, I've been selling and buying for over 4 years, my other account got suspended because I posted something for sale a day early, it was bullshit.
i have a feeling this happened in the warehouse, probably says 710, did your order number have "710" anywhere in it..
some dumb ass musta wrote on top of a shipment not realizing his fuckin sharpie was bleedin through..
March 23, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

That 10 dollar profit, lol...no one is going to buy a cats tee over 60.... Y'all need to get a fucking job, and then start buying a different brand.
lol ok and i am selling it for $60, tons of people do it, i keep more than half and what I don't like i sell. simple as that.
March 23, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
maximo

I think I might just have to pay resell price for that olive cdg cap
March 23, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
mrteebonilla

you can find em for $90 on FB pages maybe even less 
failed resellers are getting restless as that CC bill is getting closer and closer

March 23, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
maximo

you can find em for $90 on FB pages maybe even less 
failed resellers are getting restless as that CC bill is getting closer and closer
Lmao, aight thanks dude I'll do some more searching. 
March 23, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
krazysk8er

Hey guys,
Thanks in advance.
Makes sense. I mean kinda fishy unless Supreme is getting a huge cut of his profits. Would kill to be in his position haha. Work at an awesome skate and make ridiculous bank on the side.
maybe, but not necessary that he works in the store. floor sample could just mean that its the last one of that particular item off the shelf, its not brand new in a plastic bag, which he needs to state that in case someone accuse him for false description on ebay. 

never the less, this guy is legit. 
March 23, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
HOCHSTE

About to buy the fuck camp...can anyone comment on the quality?
like every other camp cap
Not true^ It actually has a heaver weight to it. It's 13oz i believe. Feels good man. Nice form to it.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.