[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 19, 2013 @ 04:39:38
^ Gana be $120 for $40 vans doe

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 19, 2013 @ 04:41:25
excited as fuck for knowledge reigns tee, kennedy ,and guns tee

March 19, 2013 @ 04:51:53
more arabic shit... that collection was too dope.
I had a dream about the re-stock of the arabic snapbacks yo. Random but yeah.
March 19, 2013 @ 04:52:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
god damn yall skinny
how is it possible to be six foot and 135 lbs
but then again a tight cdg would be awkward
I know, it's pretty fucked up. I'm a runner, it's really hard for me to put on any sort of weight. I'm not too pleased about it myself...

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 19, 2013 @ 04:53:32
Is anyone else's order from Thursday showing expected delivery date 3/25?
Processed at 11:00 EST
Waiting from California 
March 19, 2013 @ 04:53:56
still wear my red snap faithfully

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 19, 2013 @ 04:55:07
god damn yall skinny
I know, it's pretty fucked up. I'm a runner, it's really hard for me to put on any sort of weight. I'm not too pleased about it myself...
lol im the same way 6'1 145... i be that skinny motha fucker 
March 19, 2013 @ 04:55:13
Speaking of CDG, check out these CDG Vans coming out

I've seen the authentics, with an almost identical wash, for $50. I wouldn't cop these at all if Supreme did them with CDG either. Same reason I never cop the Clarks cuz 90% of the time there is nothing special about them. I can't even justify it by saying the fit or the quality. All that being said, I do think these look nice. Not nice enough to justify the cost tho

March 19, 2013 @ 04:55:40

How we all feel when we make it through the checkout without being cart jacked.
March 19, 2013 @ 04:56:26
Quick question, anyone know any workers/managers names at either supla or supny?
March 19, 2013 @ 04:56:27
god damn yall skinny
lol im the same way 6'1 145... i be that skinny motha fucker 
I'll take be called a skinny mother fucker any day over being a fat mother fucker lol

March 19, 2013 @ 04:57:41
Quick question, anyone know any workers/managers names at either supla or supny?
Yeah I know Black Dave at SupNY.

March 19, 2013 @ 04:59:12
Speaking of CDG, check out these CDG Vans coming out

I've seen the authentics, with an almost identical wash, for $50. I wouldn't cop these at all if Supreme did them with CDG either. Same reason I never cop the Clarks cuz 90% of the time there is nothing special about them. I can't even justify it by saying the fit or the quality. All that being said, I do think these look nice. Not nice enough to justify the cost tho
Yeah I won't lie and say they will be reasonable, they will be over priced but that doesn't take away from the fact that they are

Although I have been amazed by the quality of certain things that have been "basic" so the cost may be justifiable for certain demographics.
This is true, the fabric quality of these could be bangin as Fuck, and the piece of leather on the insole suggests to me that might also be even more comfortable than usual. Regardless I would need to try them on and see a price tag before I ever copped.

March 19, 2013 @ 05:00:44
Yeah I know Black Dave at SupNY.
Everyone knows black dave.
I mean everyone knows him yes, but he seems to always remember my face when I'm in. He was even nice enough to wish me a Happy Birthday 2 weeks ago haha. I'd like to think that counts for something but I could just be kiddin myself.

March 19, 2013 @ 05:00:53
I'm sorry. But you said you had a dream about an arabic re-stock?
March 19, 2013 @ 05:03:28
does the sup stores get hectic on a regular release day? Heading to LA next week, but wondering if there will be a line on a regular drop day?
March 19, 2013 @ 05:03:31
Is anyone else's order from Thursday showing expected delivery date 3/25?
Processed at 11:00 EST
Waiting from California 
Mine is the 21st, California 11:00 am processed
Bay Area or LA? I doubt you're in the central valley

March 19, 2013 @ 05:04:57
does the sup stores get hectic on a regular release day? Heading to LA next week, but wondering if there will be a line on a regular drop day?
I can't speak for LA, but I assume Supreme-heads are the same everywhere and they line up bright and early for release day, regardless if it's regular or not.

March 19, 2013 @ 05:06:51
@reeser I know Jeff. Not any of the other managers for any other stores.
March 19, 2013 @ 05:09:09
fools mad at not geeting stickers 

March 19, 2013 @ 05:14:43
I can't speak for LA, but I assume Supreme-heads are the same everywhere and they line up bright and early for release day, regardless if it's regular or not.
No collab usually no line really, weekdays you get a lot of random heads walking in unfolding shit, and yadayada
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x