[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:41
any fit pics for the Gusset shirt?
Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:42
Could anyone give me a stock check on the black champion jacket at SupLA?  There is one thumbs up in it for ya.
Why don't you just call the store?

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:54
Does anyone know how the online store credit works? If I can't relieve myself of this CDG olive loop collar I'm sending it back. Sent an e-mail to Supreme but I figure I'd ask if anyone knew here. There aren't any customer accounts or fields for merch credit, so how is that shit supposed to work?
smh failed reseller life wont make it
Kid, I don't need to resell Supreme, offer a Supreme WEBSTORE proxy service, or slang Karmaloop codes to afford weak streetwear jawnz.

I bought both color ways for myself and didn't like how the olive looked in person. I'd keep it but I know I won't wear it much. When did I ever mention a price to make you think I was trying to price gouge? I'm letting it go for retail.
Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:55
smh failed reseller life wont make it
Kid, I don't need to resell Supreme, offer a Supreme WEBSTORE proxy service, or slang Karmaloop codes to afford weak streetwear jawnz.

I bought both color ways for myself and didn't like how the olive looked in person. I'd keep it but I know I won't wear it much. When did I ever mention a price to make you think I was trying to price gouge? I'm letting it go for retail.
AHHHHH FAILED RESELLER stop makin shit up B take the L smokeyface

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:02

AHHHHH FAILED RESELLER stop makin shit up B take the L 
These kids aint about that resell lyfe smokeyface

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:03

Digi Camo/Floral > PCL x Vans
Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:11

Digi Camo/Floral > CDG x Vans
word, these are fire. Like a perfect pcl + digi-camo mash-up

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:15

Digi Camo/Floral > CDG x Vans
might be my 1st jano cop

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:24

Fit pics with and without hoodie. Yellow was the only color left in LA. Medium.
5'4" 130 pounds

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:26
Best color way, lol

instagram--- @nb508

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:40
when do boxlogos drop
never

WTB: Brooklyn Machine Works Bike, XL MagLite.

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:55

5'4" 130 pounds
doesnt mean you had to cop it lol..but do you bro
Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:27
They should have done a white jacket. White jacket, black neck and cuffs, black writing. Even like a gold writing.

8( x x )8

Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:38

5'4" 130 pounds
Man the only thing good about that yellow is that the lettering is not as obvious. Even tho yellow is still ugly as fuck.
Leave it un buttoned too,  cause it looks like a yellow marshmallow snapped up.
All those champ jackets are an easy pass. Black had potential only because I figured the letters would be black like the accents.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:44
That's true, but I figured a yellow jacket was better than none. This way I can at least attempt to trade for a different color.

Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:47
That's true, but I figured a yellow jacket was better than none. This way I can at least attempt to trade for a different color.
who the fuck would trade for a yellow? lol

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:49
no ones going to trade witchaaa :p
Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:00
just dont try and have a longest powerslide competition and you will be fine its not like the flatspot will stay there

doesn't change the fact that bones are superior doe
i dont know why people complain about flatspots on the street like it matters
bones ride like sex in parks but spitfires will always win on the street 

Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:02

5'4" 130 pounds
5'4????????????????????????blinkyeyes

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:05
5'4????????????????????????
dude on that snooki lvl smh now i know what people always talk shit to this dumbass. Got a yellow for trade purposes lol.

Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:13
Why you guys tripping about his height?

That jacket is going to fit short in the body...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:39

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:39
might be my 1st jano cop
needs bright colored polka dots
Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:49
5'4????????????????????????
dude on that snooki lvl smh now i know what people always talk shit to this dumbass. Got a yellow for trade purposes lol.
no hate on your height bro but I feel like for 5'4" a M should have more length than that
Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:50

5'4" 130 pounds
Mar 22, 2013 @ 22:55

5'4" 130 pounds

power to you tho mayne lol
Mar 22, 2013 @ 23:00
Anyone notice on ebay the north face venture jackets are only going for around $250. Not a bad price. 

8( x x )8

Mar 22, 2013 @ 23:01
Yeah I'm sorry, that Yellow satin is terrible.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Mar 22, 2013 @ 23:04
shit just arrived.....everythings looking good but that cdg navy crusher is killing it n y'all crying over some stickers 

this summer bout to be onnnn smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Mar 22, 2013 @ 23:17
i was just about to post a fit pic of the black Champ jacket.....not sure if I can follow up jacobs pics......lol
Lemme know if you guys still want it/it would help you dudes. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0