[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 18, 2013 @ 19:25:05
whoever wanted a comparison with this years roses, and last years Bengal .. both large, Bengal fits longer and baggier, also the v neck is bigger on the Bengals. Bengals def a bigger fit all together. 
March 18, 2013 @ 19:26:14

WHAT NO STICKERS! Bitch be trippin' I want a refund
March 18, 2013 @ 19:30:04
whoever wanted a comparison with this years roses, and last years Bengal .. both large, Bengal fits longer and baggier, also the v neck is bigger on the Bengals. Bengals def a bigger fit all together. 
this is actually helpful

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 18, 2013 @ 19:40:23
your good mayne, no worries

@getrichactfamous

March 18, 2013 @ 19:41:43
Bengals Crush
March 18, 2013 @ 19:47:44
Got my CDG order today.  The tee is pretty nice, quality is exactly what I was expecting.  I got the bucket in s/m and it fits well.  I'm a 7 1/2 in fitteds and it's pretty snug.  The wallet is just alright, soft leather but seems expensive for what it is.
March 18, 2013 @ 19:50:40
Got my CDG order today.  The tee is pretty nice, quality is exactly what I was expecting.  I got the bucket in s/m and it fits well.  I'm a 7 1/2 in fitteds and it's pretty snug.  The wallet is just alright, soft leather but seems expensive for what it is.
pics?
March 18, 2013 @ 19:50:40
Glad I did't get the wallet.
March 18, 2013 @ 20:01:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
Somebody help a bruh out
on thursday I copped both camo camps
I used my debit card for one and a credit card for the other
both have the same exact name and address, theyre just different cards
I received two "order shipped" confirmations
one was updating throughout the week
the other did nothing

im only confused because both were placed at the same exact time (seconds apart, although I do imagine a couple hundred orders were in between those few seconds. Orders are in the same hundreds place, just checked)

I just got one order in, but the other has done nothing. does this mean they never shipped because, presumably, I used two different cards with the same name/address to beat the rules on ordering more than 1 of a style?
I think instead of going as far as thinking that they investigated your shit, and was like "ah, nah, he aint getting both, fuck that!" maybe go along with the fact that you used a CREDIT and a DEBIT card, and that be your difference of your "problem" bro. Think about it.
March 18, 2013 @ 20:02:43
Anyone know how work pants feel? Got the woodland and just wondering if there like chinos
March 18, 2013 @ 20:04:59
Ok...why are ppl saying the tee is paper thin? Its really not, its feels like a regular tee shirt imo. 
But i am def. keeping the bucket, if you want fit pics lmk cuz im keeping everything but the camp.

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 18, 2013 @ 20:05:24
I think the word you are going for isn't so much "glad" but more like "smart", I'm not broke, but if you're paying that much for a fuckin zip wallet, then you a bitch, cause bitches be droppin stacks on coach purse wallets and coin purses.. it's a fucking wallet yo.  
Money clip or a bill fold..
March 18, 2013 @ 20:07:38
pics?
What do you want to see?  If you can be specific I'm happy to help, I just don't want to spend my time taking pictures of things everyone has already seen.
March 18, 2013 @ 20:11:46
Ok...why are ppl saying the tee is paper thin? Its really not, its feels like a regular tee shirt imo. 
But i am def. keeping the bucket, if you want fit pics lmk cuz im keeping everything but the camp.

is that a SS13 look book? they started sending em out?

Lillyhammer

March 18, 2013 @ 20:13:06

na ss12 :/ (has my tags and stuff on em)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 18, 2013 @ 20:14:53
I think the word you are going for isn't so much "glad" but more like "smart", I'm not broke, but if you're paying that much for a fuckin zip wallet, then you a bitch, cause bitches be droppin stacks on coach purse wallets and coin purses.. it's a fucking wallet yo.  
Well it's Supreme AND CDG. Your not just paying for supreme your also paying for a high end brand. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 18, 2013 @ 20:20:13
Yeah I agree with you now but when I first saw it, I convinced myself I was going to cop despite the price. 
March 18, 2013 @ 20:21:54

We need to start a Tony needs a new camera fund. Lol i cant see your tags thru blurriness

Lillyhammer

March 18, 2013 @ 20:22:04
need that angler in black for when i do my taxes next month. better drop soon

WTB: Dogs and Ducks Chore Jacket. Size Medium. Navy WTB: Dogs and Ducks Shirt. Size Medium. Navy

March 18, 2013 @ 20:22:18
Well it's Supreme AND CDG. Your not just paying for supreme your also paying for a high end brand. 

Lillyhammer

March 18, 2013 @ 20:22:44

just set it up. Im bout to go shred

EDIT: nevermind its raining
March 18, 2013 @ 20:24:45

just set it up. Im bout to go shred
I honestly thought this board would look pretty goony set up. But it's not that bad. Let me know how it rides. Might cop if it restocks again.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 18, 2013 @ 20:26:45
Wallet is just there to fuck with anyone stupid enough to try and resell it. Supreme does this from time to time, like with the acid box logos. 
March 18, 2013 @ 20:26:45
I feel like it's pretty contested as to just what the quality of this tee shirt is haha Guess I won't know til I get home and check out my order today.

March 18, 2013 @ 20:26:52
Somebody help a bruh out
on thursday I copped both camo camps
I used my debit card for one and a credit card for the other
both have the same exact name and address, theyre just different cards
I received two "order shipped" confirmations
one was updating throughout the week
the other did nothing

im only confused because both were placed at the same exact time (seconds apart, although I do imagine a couple hundred orders were in between those few seconds. Orders are in the same hundreds place, just checked)

I just got one order in, but the other has done nothing. does this mean they never shipped because, presumably, I used two different cards with the same name/address to beat the rules on ordering more than 1 of a style?
you sure do sound broke

March 18, 2013 @ 20:27:32
Wallet is just there to fuck with anyone stupid enough to try and resell it. Supreme does this from time to time, like with the acid box logos. 
True story. Those acid box logos were wack.

March 18, 2013 @ 20:28:02
We need to start a Tony needs a new camera fund. Lol i cant see your tags thru blurriness
hahaha i use my iPod

March 18, 2013 @ 20:28:31

WHAT NO STICKERS! Bitch be trippin' I want a refund
im pissed of too
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x