[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:35
they didn't give me a single sticker #stingyfucks
Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:40
Does anyone know how the online store credit works? If I can't relieve myself of this CDG olive loop collar I'm sending it back. Sent an e-mail to Supreme but I figure I'd ask if anyone knew here. There aren't any customer accounts or fields for merch credit, so how is that shit supposed to work?
Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:42
they didn't give me a single sticker #stingyfucks
#skimpedordercrew #boweryboysgetittogether

8( x x )8

Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:44
That was probably the last restock on the Champ Jackets huh?

Wanted to cop another color

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:45
Does anyone know how the online store credit works? If I can't relieve myself of this CDG olive loop collar I'm sending it back. Sent an e-mail to Supreme but I figure I'd ask if anyone knew here. There aren't any customer accounts or fields for merch credit, so how is that shit supposed to work?
smh failed reseller life wont make it

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:51
Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:53
#skimpedorders #boweryboyscantpackanorder
i don't really care about stickers because I just give them to my friend anyway, but i ordered 3 cdg things in one order and only got a red boxlogo sticker and i was like lol what

DSM order didn't have give any either, but I didn't expect them to
I know I sound like Im bitching but its just mad annoying that we dont get anything but the employees are on ebay selling them for 8 or 9 dollars each with "more than 10 available"

8( x x )8

Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:53
I bought a CDG sticker on ebay for $8.50

Don't see why you broke bois are embarrassing yourselves complaining about missing out.
Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:55
I want to see some sleeping bags with tnf collab

8( x x )8

Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
I bought a CDG sticker on ebay for $8.50

Don't see why you broke bois are embarassing yourselves complaining about missing out.
Congratulations you just bought something that was given out for free.

8( x x )8

Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:58
Just sell it 
edit: just reread your post. Yeah that shook first time reseller life ain't going to make it. 
Mar 22, 2013 @ 18:59
who about that Auto Mechanics life with the blue Supreme Work Shirt 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:17
about that raft life
Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:22
Congratulations you just bought something that was given out for free.

Some of the rarest and most collectable stuff was once given away for free.

And its his money who cares? He could spend all his money on toilet paper it doesnt affect you lol.
Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:25
oh ya almost forgot, got the other cdg tee in yesterday and got mini bling stickers wit it (iPod picture quality might not make it)

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:29
Could anyone give me a stock check on the black champion jacket at SupLA?  There is one thumbs up in it for ya.
Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:41
any fit pics for the Gusset shirt?
Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:42
Could anyone give me a stock check on the black champion jacket at SupLA?  There is one thumbs up in it for ya.
Why don't you just call the store?

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:54
Kid, I don't need to resell Supreme, offer a Supreme WEBSTORE proxy service, or slang Karmaloop codes to afford weak streetwear jawnz.

I bought both color ways for myself and didn't like how the olive looked in person. I'd keep it but I know I won't wear it much. When did I ever mention a price to make you think I was trying to price gouge? I'm letting it go for retail.
Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:55
Kid, I don't need to resell Supreme, offer a Supreme WEBSTORE proxy service, or slang Karmaloop codes to afford weak streetwear jawnz.

I bought both color ways for myself and didn't like how the olive looked in person. I'd keep it but I know I won't wear it much. When did I ever mention a price to make you think I was trying to price gouge? I'm letting it go for retail.
AHHHHH FAILED RESELLER stop makin shit up B take the L smokeyface

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:02

AHHHHH FAILED RESELLER stop makin shit up B take the L 
These kids aint about that resell lyfe smokeyface

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:03

Digi Camo/Floral > PCL x Vans
Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:11

Digi Camo/Floral > CDG x Vans
word, these are fire. Like a perfect pcl + digi-camo mash-up

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:15

Digi Camo/Floral > CDG x Vans
word, these are fire. Like a perfect pcl + digi-camo mash-up
might be my 1st jano cop

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:24

Fit pics with and without hoodie. Yellow was the only color left in LA. Medium.
5'4" 130 pounds

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:26
Best color way, lol

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:40
when do boxlogos drop
never

WTB: Brooklyn Machine Works Bike, XL MagLite.

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:55

5'4" 130 pounds
doesnt mean you had to cop it lol..but do you bro
Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:27
They should have done a white jacket. White jacket, black neck and cuffs, black writing. Even like a gold writing.

8( x x )8

Mar 22, 2013 @ 21:38

5'4" 130 pounds
doesnt mean you had to cop it lol..but do you bro
Man the only thing good about that yellow is that the lettering is not as obvious. Even tho yellow is still ugly as fuck.
Leave it un buttoned too,  cause it looks like a yellow marshmallow snapped up.
All those champ jackets are an easy pass. Black had potential only because I figured the letters would be black like the accents.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.