[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:34
What is that supposed to mean?

its supposed to mean he was speaking in broken english are you polish? are your polish jimmies rustled?
You realize that any other ethnicity could also speak in broken English if they don't speak it well? Even native English speakers who weren't well educated (like you, dumbass). 

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:35
Did the black restock? Or only navy and red?
ya it did, but its probably gone now..
Is it just me or is this hat like low-key heat?

its a sick design, but i feel like the shape would fit weird..
It's a sleeper. I want it, but I don't want to buy it until I see how it looks on someone else's head.
Not necessarily what i meant but no sweat, thanks for the input bruh.
Dw man I know exactly what youre saying and I agree, the bling box logo is designed with the basic idea of a box and the word supreme in it but it (in the case of the bling) has been made to look 3d, the writing inside is thicker with diamonds in it, etc etc. more of these type of ideas would be awesome
THANK YOU. You understand what i meant. haha

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:36
its supposed to mean he was speaking in broken english are you polish? are your polish jimmies rustled?
You realize that any other ethnicity could also speak in broken English if they don't speak it well? Even native English speakers who weren't well educated (like you, dumbass). 
I do realize and I chose Poland and you must be  Polish to be so offended period
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:36
Black and Navy Champs sold out again as expected.

Yellow all sizes
Red M/L
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:38

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:41
I do realize and I chose Poland and you must be a Polish to be so offended period
Dude, you said i must be polish ( or from foreign place ) because in my post it seemed likei was "its supposed to mean he was speaking in broken english are you polish?"

my post was proper dawg, not broken. U WILD dOe

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:42
I like the reed cap...
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:42
I went to Supreme NY to pick up my stuff. Ill post some pics of what I got in a few. 
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:43
I do realize and I chose Poland and you must be a Polish to be so offended period
Dude, you said i must be polish ( or from foreign place ) because in my post it seemed likei was "its supposed to mean he was speaking in broken english are you polish?"

yeah this post makes sense..... and you said proper.....so you are from a " foreign place"
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:44
No Salt but the lettering on the Champs does seem a bit much

Like it screams THIS IS A SUPREME JACKET

as opposed to the Fishtail from the first drop that was a tad more tasteful with the lettering.

Satin is boss tho still.

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:45
fml i was driving home n just found out they restocked the black champs, fuck!
how many times are they gonna restock for 1 day?

:0

Anyone peep the champion jacket made in china? not hating just wondering 

yeah this post makes sense..... and you said proper.....so you are from a " foreign place"
Are you bashing because it's not typical forum shorthand ?

That's only if it sells out before the NY/LA/LDN dudes get fit pics up. If i miss it i'll just try to catch a restock or take my L. I've never paid resale for any Supreme and don't ever plan on starting.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:48

nah we are cool thunder buddies for life man
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
fml i was driving home n just found out they restocked the black champs, fuck!
how many times are they gonna restock for 1 day?
Based on what they've done the previous weeks. They'll def restock them again. Just stay on the site. It seems like they're constantly restocking the outwear but not so much of the hats and smaller stuff.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:52

nah we are cool thunder buddies for life man
Nice Ted quote, propz.

Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:58

The Champion jacket definitely feels exactly like that.....a Champion jacket, but I think the design and vintage look to it was on point for the price. Its a really light jacket, but surprisingly warm and insulated at the same time. Perfect for laying.  
The fit of the black denim shirt was perfect on me so I had to cop. Really nice piece.
And I copped the Eye cap in Maroon cuz thats my school colors. 
Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:59
The kingston tee is really growing on me. Not sure if its a good shirt for a caucasian american though. Dont think ill be able to pull it off.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:02
The kingston tee is really growing on me. Not sure if its a good shirt for a caucasian american though. Dont think ill be able to pull it off.
not with that attitude 
Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:04
caucasian american...
you mean white?

i actually think itd look better on you bruh bc nobody white wears stuff like that
aint about the race
I never say im white because im european american
Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:04
i picked up the 51 mm spitfire wheels and the iphone case, thought it was gonna be a better drop today

Él Duderîno

Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:07

The Champion jacket definitely feels exactly like that.....a Champion jacket, but I think the design and vintage look to it was on point for the price. Its a really light jacket, but surprisingly warm and insulated at the same time. Perfect for laying.  
The fit of the black denim shirt was perfect on me so I had to cop. Really nice piece.
And I copped the Eye cap in Maroon cuz thats my school colors. 
fit pic on the champ jacket pls especially the back part

:0

Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:10
Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:18
Supreme Bones STF would have been better
nooo

Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:19

its a sick design, but i feel like the shape would fit weird..
It's a sleeper. I want it, but I don't want to buy it until I see how it looks on someone else's head.
It looks like it would fit like having a pan on your head.  I wanna see a fit pic of it on backwards....for laughs.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:23
Will they ever real ease box logos tees or sweatshirts again plain

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Mar 21, 2013 @ 23:24
Will they ever real ease box logos tees or sweatshirts again plain
yeah
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0