March 21, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
glasstables

He's  reselling 40oz hats now lmaooo
he wasn't swift enough to cop CDG and now he's disoriented

#StruggleReal
March 21, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
PrettyBozo

Yes, I get it. I didn't understand that htf = hardtofathom what one abbreviation was. Excuse me sirs. My fucking bad. Move on.
Its not your posts, its when i see that icon...I have to downvote. Im Sorry.
Well I don't understand why, it's just a picture. But whatever. Changed.
wow, youre a bitch.. hahahaha
Eh, I don't need to have my face attached to this anyway. Was better to change it. I don't care.
What now. you part of the anonymous?
March 21, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
the_mandarin

Yes, I get it. I didn't understand that htf = hardtofathom what one abbreviation was. Excuse me sirs. My fucking bad. Move on.
Eh, I don't need to have my face attached to this anyway. Was better to change it. I don't care.
Is this a Supreme thread? Or judge a dude's icon thread? I didn't think I was on forum for that. gtfo.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 21, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
the_mandarin

Apparently nobody has any solid ideas as to what's dropping tomorrow. That sucks.
bing hoodie and cross camp
Word. I think this is the most solid guess for tomorrow.

March 21, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
PrettyBozo

Is this a Supreme thread? Or judge a dude's icon thread? I didn't think I was on forum for that. gtfo.
I'm sorry but when I see that icon now..... I have to downvote.
March 21, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
the_mandarin

At least I don't have your fuck boi face for an icon.
Moving on.

March 21, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
Misa <3

so.... wats droppin tomorrow
every single drop we are left in the dark........
how long is this going to go on?
so.....................................................................................what's droppin tomorrow?
OH MY FUCKING GOD, can you please shut the fuck up you dumb fuck? 3 fuckin posts in a page asking what's dropping, WE DO NOT KNOW BITCH. Stop crying and maybe you will find out later tonight or by tmr morning.

Ask him yourself you fuckface
March 21, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
drkswg

are you guys actually talking about this got to bed fuck boys
March 21, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
PrettyBozo

so.....................................................................................what's droppin tomorrow?
OH MY FUCKING GOD, can you please shut the fuck up you dumb fuck? 3 fuckin posts in a page asking what's dropping, WE DO NOT KNOW BITCH. Stop crying and maybe you will find out later tonight or by tmr morning.

tell me, what else should we talk about? more fit pics? reselling?
March 21, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
donadamsky

bling hoodie and cross camp sound like solid drop "anchors"
half-zip and b-ball shorts plus a random shirt or two and some hats and accessories sounds like a reasonable drop

edit: the OG wizard is back, YES!!!
      haha

March 21, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
drkswg

the door is over there 

points to log off
March 21, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
Misa <3

people downvoting cause im trying to find out what's droppin tomorrow. this is funny.
i think it's about that time again. where is all the anime? clearly people enjoy trolls more than valuable info.
someone do us all a huge favor and call the london store to find out what's droppin tomorrow.
if you cant wait, call them yourself nigga +44 323-655-6205

Now piss off
March 21, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
the_mandarin

half-zip and b-ball shorts plus a random shirt or two and some hats and accessories sounds like a reasonable drop
I agree

March 21, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
drkswg

I agree
thats a fat drop dont get your hopes up
March 21, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
expounds

guess on cost of b-ball shorts?
March 21, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
the_mandarin

I agree
Well I think that the bling hoodie and cross camp would be a yes, too have the half zip and ball shorts with that would be a fat drop and I think it is unlikely yes

March 21, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
Misa <3

We will def talk about it when we have the solid info. Otherwise you can take the JP drop list for your own reference.
March 21, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
PrettyBozo

people downvoting cause im trying to find out what's droppin tomorrow. this is funny.
i think it's about that time again. where is all the anime? clearly people enjoy trolls more than valuable info.
someone do us all a huge favor and call the london store to find out what's droppin tomorrow.

Now piss off
i would if i could, otherwise why did I ask someone else to do it? how about use that brain for once other than on drop days to checkout, ya?
March 21, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
donadamsky

I agree
Well I think that the bling hoodie and cross camp would be a yes, too have the half zip and ball shorts with that would be a fat drop and I think it is unlikely yes
its a stronger drop i guess, but not unlikely by any means. Not like windbreaker and b-ball shorts are gonna sell out too fast

March 21, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
jjapplesauce

when do boxlogos drop
Thats a very newuser question to ask
Misa <3

guess on cost of b-ball shorts?
word, 98
i will still get the shorts. they look dope the black & white cool
RasterMoshi.

to be honest i dont thing anything good will drop, supreme has already dropped a bunch of hyped stuff in a row, they won't blow their entire load this early
so much for a newuser..
why do you keep asking when box logos drop??
March 21, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
Misa <3

Now piss off
i would if i could, otherwise why did I ask someone else to do it? how about use that brain for once other than on drop days to checkout, ya?
why do i need brain when i got dat swiftness son?
March 21, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
PrettyBozo

Now piss off
ur cool
March 21, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
Swimwear

Now piss off
using your brain is sooo dumb.
Very un-swift like.
March 21, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
mr.wolfdog

Apparently nobody has any solid ideas as to what's dropping tomorrow. That sucks.
nobody fucking knows until the morning of the drop for fucks sake stop b. 

:0

March 21, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
reeser

Bling box logo or pass.
Can't decide, cause that screen print life might not make it
March 21, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
kingsrule4ever

To break up the monotony, what music do you guys listen to? I'm assuming you are on some high and mighty shit since you're always bashing OF. 

IG: kingsrule4ever

March 21, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
tezzz

To break up the monotony, what music do you guys listen to? I'm assuming you are on some high and mighty shit since you're always bashing OF. 
Kanye is the shit

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 21, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
kingsrule4ever

theres a music forum on hypebeast for a reason
How is asking about music worse than you asking about when box logos drop? Maybe they should make a troll forum for your ass.

IG: kingsrule4ever

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.