Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 25, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
murtadi007

How is the fitting on Supreme shirts and hoodies, like is it true to size or slim fitting?
January 25, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
mrteebonilla

How is the fitting on Supreme shirts and hoodies, like is it true to size or slim fitting?
go on http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/ they have measurements

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 25, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
lordlukey

Lol this guy ^ 

what a fag 
If you'd been scammed for $400 I guess you might be pissed a bit aswell
if you sent as a gift you scammed yourself
people need to realise when u buy shit via paypal u can get scammed whether its gift or goods
no you are telling ppl lies...if you pay as goods and they dont send it then you tell paypal and you get your money back simple as that, dont talk on things you dont know about especially since many ppl in here dont know shit
no not at all, i can easily send u some bullshit and u have no proof of what u actually purchased.  how are u going to claim for something that paypal has no idea about?
January 25, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
mrteebonilla

Lol this guy ^ 

what a fag 
If you'd been scammed for $400 I guess you might be pissed a bit aswell
if you sent as a gift you scammed yourself
people need to realise when u buy shit via paypal u can get scammed whether its gift or goods
no you are telling ppl lies...if you pay as goods and they dont send it then you tell paypal and you get your money back simple as that, dont talk on things you dont know about especially since many ppl in here dont know shit
no not at all, i can easily send u some bullshit and u have no proof of what u actually purchased.  how are u going to claim for something that paypal has no idea about?

by sayin you sent me the wrong shit ha easy

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

January 25, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
lordlukey

^^ yeah because they will believe what u say 
January 25, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
valleyla

you know what im not gonna fucking lie alot of people here swear you gotta size up.
took their advice and large was baggy as fuck for tee and medium fits just fine for me. 
medium sweaters were just perfect and large was okay too but it was a little wide.

it really depends on your height weight and body structure  i say tts but you should get someone elses opinion cuz afterall theres people here that will probably say i dont know what im talking bout.

I agree. TTS is perfect for me. I suggest you stay TTS
January 25, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
Dom.Dom

you know what im not gonna fucking lie alot of people here swear you gotta size up.
took their advice and large was baggy as fuck for tee and medium fits just fine for me. 
medium sweaters were just perfect and large was okay too but it was a little wide.

it really depends on your height weight and body structure  i say tts but you should get someone elses opinion cuz afterall theres people here that will probably say i dont know what im talking bout.

Yeah i'd say the same, im about 6'1" and 79kg (sorry from uk so do itn this way) and i run Supreme large, which is perfect size, not baggy but the right size, depends on the style youre going for, or if youre gonna layer like with a coat or jacket, but i'd say tts unless a smiiidgen tight fitting

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

January 25, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
tomo.

Surely you shouldn't need someone to tell you to size up on Ts?!
January 25, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
getrichactfamous

@dom has that lowlife crook responded to you?

@getrichactfamous

January 26, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
slytendencies

Surely you shouldn't need someone to tell you to size up on Ts?!
It's weird because I'm TTS medium on Fall/Winter T's but I feel Sring/Summer T's tighter on me.
Maybe they expect us to lose some weight for the summer? Lol
January 26, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Dom.Dom

Legit check real quick, loop tag is suspicious but i heard thats how they do in Japan

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Supreme-x-Nate-Lowman-T-Shirt-White-Medium-Bullet-Box-Logo-Rare-/221181815186?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D5135127561443267594%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D4%26sd%3D130778085880%26

January 26, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
Dom.Dom

@dom has that lowlife crook responded to you?
yeah just now after waiting about a 2 weeks and 7 messages and 3 emails down the line, claiming he sent it..

January 26, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
vis

that's a japan only shirt, of course it has a loop tag.
January 26, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
Dom.Dom

aite chill, but are there any other signs of authenticity or fakenticity?

January 26, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
spenc

supreme x earsnot. not the picture tee, but something between the two would be nice.
January 26, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
tomo.

I thought the tags were perforated and I can't see that on the pictures.

I'd be wary, but maybe someone else could correct me on the tag/label.

Also, if it were a legit piece surely it would have a higher starting bid/reserve. He's sold some other supreme Ts dirt cheap whilst other Ts have gone for ~£80. I'm not sure what to make of it, but that's just my opinion - I'd leave it.
January 26, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
BakeandDestroy

Well fuck
January 26, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
tomo.

Nevermind.
January 26, 2013 @ 01:27 AM

its winter of course hes the only one skating
January 26, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
slytendencies

its winter of course hes the only one skating
Out here in LA we skate anytime of the year lol
January 26, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
BakeandDestroy

Well fuck
Are you like the only one who skates that park? You're lucky AF if you are.
Usually cause I go at like 11 am b/c thats when my senior option is. Also  http://instagr.am/p/U7Xm_iO3vM. Possible hat from SS 13?
January 26, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
Panther.

Haha k.

Also im looking for the hat that says "Supreme" on the front and with a leaf pattern. It's Tylers hat in the video Yonkers, its kinda underground but on youtube hit me up if you want the leaks and shit.. but ya i can pay 40% markup from retail for this hat..
get out. just get the fuck out.
lol im serious. look up "Tyler The Creator" and hes wearing the same hat Supreme makes. i cant find it online. oh yeah and theyre feathers not leafs lol my b . im guessing its just #veryrare?
So you can post on this forums but not reply to my messages? Have you sent me my jacket yet?
so homie scammed you and he keeps making shitty posts on this thread? damn what a bitch, straight up faggot shit.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

January 26, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
RyandaGod

da fuck happened to LUPS moderating this thread.

#RyandaGodformod2013

coolcool
January 26, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
sparkythedinosaur

I thought the tags were perforated and I can't see that on the pictures.

I'd be wary, but maybe someone else could correct me on the tag/label.

Also, if it were a legit piece surely it would have a higher starting bid/reserve. He's sold some other supreme Ts dirt cheap whilst other Ts have gone for ~£80. I'm not sure what to make of it, but that's just my opinion - I'd leave it.
its a fakey fake fake, he sells shit like them fake ass cdg t shirts and hoodies brah

street bound

January 26, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
Panther.

Haha k.

Also im looking for the hat that says "Supreme" on the front and with a leaf pattern. It's Tylers hat in the video Yonkers, its kinda underground but on youtube hit me up if you want the leaks and shit.. but ya i can pay 40% markup from retail for this hat..
get out. just get the fuck out.
lol im serious. look up "Tyler The Creator" and hes wearing the same hat Supreme makes. i cant find it online. oh yeah and theyre feathers not leafs lol my b . im guessing its just #veryrare?
So you can post on this forums but not reply to my messages? Have you sent me my jacket yet?
so homie scammed you and he keeps making shitty posts on this thread? damn fyuur you a bitch, straight up faggot shit.
I'm not the one who scammed him you fucking mongoloid.

yeah sorry brah. i meant the other guy. i was looking at your name while typing, so out of confusion i wrote your name down

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

January 26, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.xvideos.com/video3589201/101312-155-carib-whole_hd1_640x480_

dat supreme placement 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 26, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
adoboFosho

thats not true 
this ari photo script tee in a size L is the EXACT same length and width as this ghost town in XL which is basically how tees fit nowadays
other then this seasons tees (its similar to old sizing) people tend to forget that supreme actually was worn basically normal a couple years ago and not the smedium cut they had for the past few years

my public enemy zip up in L is the same size as a box logo pullover in xl too... I actually layed it on top

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 26, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
BasedBlong

mongoloid hahaha im gonna use that from now on thanks fyuur

Fuck yall

January 26, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
ramenboi

Supreme/Dickies!
January 26, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
tomo.

What happened to Fyuur?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.