[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 16, 2013 @ 23:37:07
Need a box logo hoodie
you don't "need" a box logo hoodie. You "want" it.
March 16, 2013 @ 23:37:34

the jacket fits really dope. lightweight so i can go out @ night with this on without sweating my butt off.
March 16, 2013 @ 23:37:49
Just out of curiosity, have the CDG $80 Tees restocked since they sold out? Same with the Coaches and Hats I guess.
heard the tees restocked once but didnt see it myself.
copped a tee off a cencellation restock (saying that cuz i got the only one, it was olive btw)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 16, 2013 @ 23:39:14
@bloxhead What are you talkin about dude?

OF.M bangin on ya FM

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 16, 2013 @ 23:56:38
Like any other hoodie $138-$148 maybe extra because of the velcro wrist
way different material though 
Looks sharp. Height/Weight? Not hatin at all but it looks like the shirt is really really long. Other than that fits pretty well actually.
I'm assuming this is towards me not TimRep.

I'm 6' 150lbs. I actually broke my leg a few months back and I've lost 15 lbs or so since then. Once I can get back to the gym the shirt should fit well on me. The shirt will be tucked in so I'm not worried about length.

haha how do you like your orange one?
March 16, 2013 @ 23:57:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
well im 21
but fuck you
i dont walk around memorizing fonts
and fuck you for thinking you run shit knowing a font
unless you were on rosecrans kicking it

"i was born in 1994 and if you didnt realize it was a NWA font then kill yourself"
-said this faggot
this is last last i'm gonna say on this. it's just my personal opinion, but if you're gonna wear something at least know what you're wearing or the inspiration behind it. i was mainly irritated by the nob who made the OF comment anyway

oh and if that's supposed to be me.. it's not
#fullzipsweatshirt
March 17, 2013 @ 00:03:52
Tony what happened with your order being cancelled? Were you trolling or did Rico like call the warehouse pretending to be you?
March 17, 2013 @ 00:05:00
Tony what happened with your order being cancelled? Were you trolling or did Rico like call the warehouse pretending to be you?
na trollin lol

and i found a pic of the bling deck wit trucks/wheels *not me dont ask*

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 17, 2013 @ 00:06:40
The digi camo with polka dots looks so bad. I feel bad for anyone who paid retail for that collab, and even worse for anyone who paid resell. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 17, 2013 @ 00:09:52
na trollin lol

i give it 5 mins before this is on sac beef
March 17, 2013 @ 00:12:46
The digi camo with polka dots looks so bad. I feel bad for anyone who paid retail for that collab, and even worse for anyone who paid resell. 
do you wanna buy my camp?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 17, 2013 @ 00:15:59
way different material though 
Looks
sharp. Height/Weight? Not hatin at all but it looks like the shirt is
really really long. Other than that fits pretty well actually.
I'm assuming this is towards me not TimRep.

I'm
6' 150lbs. I actually broke my leg a few months back and I've lost 15
lbs or so since then. Once I can get back to the gym the shirt should
fit well on me. The shirt will be tucked in so I'm not worried about
length.

haha how do you like your orange one?
Yeah for you. Idk man my computers fuckin up hard right now and not lettin me post and shit.

Anyways
honestly its for resale but I might keep it. I'm 6' 170lbs but I prefer
Mediums. Mediums tend to fit better as I prefer a slimmer fit but if I
put on 5-10 lbs anytime soon I'll prolly start rockin it haha.
March 17, 2013 @ 00:21:38
Yeah for you. Idk man my computers fuckin up hard right now and not lettin me post and shit.

Anyways

Medium??? At 6' 170lbs I don't see how the button up even fits you bro hahah. But screw resale, wear that shit everywhere
March 17, 2013 @ 00:23:33

Resell yes. Retail no, pattern was pretty sick tbh. 
March 17, 2013 @ 00:25:45

Anyways

Medium??? At 6' 170lbs I don't see how the button up even fits you bro hahah. But screw resale, wear that shit everywhere
I'm
built kinda weird. I mean fits depend on the brand I guess. I have a
really large chest and a slim stomach so larges tend to fit perfect on
my chest and then just kinda dangle everywhere.

My Internets jackin up so I'm try to post this again.

Tried
it on for shits and giggles and fits a lot slimmer than I thought. A
bit too loud on its own IMO but layered looks nice. Then again its
starting to get hot so layering isn't really an option anymore...

March 17, 2013 @ 00:29:25

thought i would bless some of yall with photos of the pool since some of yalll dont go out.
check out the beanie on the table ......back on topic for supreme....i need that kingston tee and tank
lol wearing beanies to the pool
March 17, 2013 @ 00:38:17
That leopard shirt looks hideous. Feel bad for anyone who genuinely likes that shit. Must be awful being so out of touch with taste.
March 17, 2013 @ 00:39:52
That leopard shirt looks hideous. Feel bad for anyone who genuinely likes that shit. Must be awful being so out of touch with taste.
Care to post some pictures of yourself? Not trying to hate just seeing where you and your "taste" are coming from.
March 17, 2013 @ 00:43:38
Care to post some pictures of yourself? Not trying to hate just seeing where you and your "taste" are coming from.
I think it looks good man. Fuck cares what other people think. I don't think it's too loud, in fact I like it better without layering. Of course, I've worn the fuck hat to sushi shops and ice cream parlors while on crutches, so it's all your preference man.

I think it's perfect for vegas tables and clubs.
March 17, 2013 @ 00:46:10
his tastes are everything thats hyped and box logos
March 17, 2013 @ 00:48:52
How does the CDG coaches fit compared to champions and others?

size up ??

Thanks 

btw, I am 5'10" 1/2 and slim/medium
anyone please??
anyone please??
anyone please??

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 17, 2013 @ 01:05:18

the jacket fits really dope. lightweight so i can go out @ night with this on without sweating my butt off.
Quality fit broski

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2013 @ 01:06:57
I kinda regret not getting the white paneled parka along w/ the black one...maybe they'll restock.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2013 @ 01:12:59
^this is probably one dude who made multiple accounts to troll anime memes back and forth with himself...the definition of no life
March 17, 2013 @ 01:13:56
na trollin lol

"MOM I NEED NEW TRUCKS AND WHEELS SO I CAN IMPRESS THE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET"
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x