Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
March 20, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
flake753

So I've been patiently waiting all week for my supreme order to arrive. And I open my package and find the material and overall quality of the piece to be a little better than what I expected. And then this shit happens...(It was sent like this)
Sucks to suck b
March 20, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
Blurt

So I've been patiently waiting all week for my supreme order to arrive. And I open my package and find the material and overall quality of the piece to be a little better than what I expected. And then this shit happens...(It was sent like this)
Lmao post a fit pic please!smile
March 20, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
slicklikeagato

Lmao post a fit pic please!
I CAN'T put it on. The fabric is jammed in the zipper. It won't budge. It might be hard to tell but the fabric that is stuck, is from the back right under the tag, so it's impossible to put on. I sent Supreme an email hopefully they can exchange this before it gets hot.

All in all Supreme really needs to step it up on shipping.I know I'm not the only one. Any bad shipping experiences worth sharing??
March 20, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
bennyy

cmon pcl bucket hat

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

March 20, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
MF DILDO

Try the old pencil on zipper trick, can you even zip it up?
March 20, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
auxilio

As much as red cdg has grown on me, olive c/w is still better looking and not so gaudy imo. Can't wait for the Eras to drop 
March 20, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
kevlar

Damn dude. lol. I was always really good at fixing these when my friends zipped up their backpacks.

Pull the fabric(? in lack of a better word) down and outward while zipping upward. You might need someone to hold the jacket so you can zip it up.
March 20, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
kevlar

cmon pcl bucket hat
Still can't figure out whether I want the colored one or the black/white one. Might just grab both.
March 20, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
christopher.

cmon pcl bucket hat
Still can't figure out whether I want the colored one or the black/white one. Might just grab both.
i was going with b/w at first, but probably gonna buy the colored one.
Black & white is more subtle, but the print is more clear with the colored one.
March 20, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
Misa <3

say what?
is this real lyfe?
Pepperoni tits
you must be really young to actually have anything negative to say about these breasts.
he prolly jerking off by looking at a pizza
March 20, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
HOCHSTE

Can't wait for the raft "fit pics." confused

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 20, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
HOCHSTE

Checkered hoodies will forever sit.

Fit Pics doe. cool

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

March 20, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
zeus93

Sucks to suck b

Lmao post a fit pic please!
I CAN'T put it on. The fabric is jammed in the zipper. It won't budge. It might be hard to tell but the fabric that is stuck, is from the back right under the tag, so it's impossible to put on. I sent Supreme an email hopefully they can exchange this before it gets hot.

All in all Supreme really needs to step it up on shipping.I know I'm not the only one. Any bad shipping experiences worth sharing?

My shit ain't coming till Monday and I ordered last week Thursday at 11:00 EST. From California
March 20, 2013 @ 08:55 AM
coachzizi

was trying to find some nice jackets but they jacked up the prices so high...
March 20, 2013 @ 11:53 AM
SHARKlN

think the raft will come in multiple sizes?
March 20, 2013 @ 12:05 PM
forexample

suspended

are you serious? 
March 20, 2013 @ 12:18 PM
fortyseven

Your mom cums in multiple sizes.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
swel666

Why would you skate a supreme deck... ffs
isnt that the point?
Supreme isn't known for "high quality" skateboards, hence why 99% of their product is clothing... Get a zoo york if you want a "high quality" skateboard (with good pop).

EDIT: All I'm saying is you're pretty much ruining a 50 dollar profit or possibly more.
no this board is great. zoo yorks are ok but Reals are where its at. perfect shape, pop etc.
I'm all about Girl decks, but my friends keep talking about Reals. Imma try one next.

krooked

March 20, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
pattshreds

isnt that the point?
Supreme isn't known for "high quality" skateboards, hence why 99% of their product is clothing... Get a zoo york if you want a "high quality" skateboard (with good pop).

EDIT: All I'm saying is you're pretty much ruining a 50 dollar profit or possibly more.
no this board is great. zoo yorks are ok but Reals are where its at. perfect shape, pop etc.
I'm all about Girl decks, but my friends keep talking about Reals. Imma try one next.

krooked

did someone really say "you're pretty much ruining a 50 dollar profit or possibly more."?
Supreme started as a skate shop, stop worrying about your resell game and enjoy the products.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 20, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
brightsoles

the amount of herbs with their own bigcartel and supreme reselling sites now makes my penis soft. it's getting out of control. you reseller douches are one of the main reasons this brand is gonna go the way of von dutch in a year.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
glasstables

Your mom cums in multiple sizes.

Signs of a 11 year old with that joke
March 20, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
Dat1Dude562

isnt that the point?

krooked

I've never had a krooked but I've heard good things, same with real. I pretty much only ride baker but I hope my supreme deck is a good board that can last unlike my flip boards.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 20, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
Ƕ︠ąŁǙƽ

As much as red cdg has grown on me, olive c/w is still better looking and not so gaudy imo. Can't wait for the Eras to drop 
March 20, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
swel666

isnt that the point?

krooked

I've never had a krooked but I've heard good things, same with real. I pretty much only ride baker but I hope my supreme deck is a good board that can last unlike my flip boards.
krooked and real are the same distributor, deluxe makes great stuff, other than ventures and thundersrazz

March 20, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
Dat1Dude562

^I disagree. Thunders are my favorite trucks although they don't grind as good as independent.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 20, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
swel666

^I disagree. Thunders are my favorite trucks although they don't grind as good as independent.
indys are life

March 20, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
Centropy

the amount of herbs with their own bigcartel and supreme reselling sites now makes my penis soft. it's getting out of control. you reseller douches are one of the main reasons this brand is gonna go the way of von dutch in a year.
The only way Supreme would die that quickly is if they opened a store in every city round the world or supplied major chains and thats not gonna happen b. People still fiend for them fw box logo pullovers year after year.
March 20, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
druqs

finally got my utility jacket on monday, quality isn't worth the $200+ but it looks dope layered over things

any fit pics of the red camo?

March 20, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
SHARKlN

Close up of the athletic hooded top. Looks like the usual cut and sew fabric.
March 20, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
reeser

How u get dem athletic hoodies

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.