[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 16:49:55
Any one know how much the PCL bucket or the water shorts will be?
Same price as the raft

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 16:51:05
there's a few depending on what area you live in. like ny, la, oc, etc
Is there one for Orange County? Or LA?
Supreme CDG Comme Des Garcons SHIRT Coaches Jacket. Size Large. Yesterday today in Londons Supreme store after 4 hour queues. Open to Offers. Retailed at £189. Sold out in store.
Ill give you $250 plus $10 shipping nigga
March 15, 2013 @ 16:52:29
unfortunately for me i got a CDG black medium box logo tshirt but i wanted the wallet with the red polka dots... if somebody wants to trade sent me a message. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 16:53:45
Red canvas restock

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 16:56:41
eh...restock on a couple colors of the pocket tees.
March 15, 2013 @ 16:57:28
Hey guys wana skate?

my gold bling deck is coming in today and im going skate the f* out of it
March 15, 2013 @ 17:01:29
i wish we could order shit from the Japan store online, they let some of the best shit sit!

Él Duderîno

March 15, 2013 @ 17:03:18
Is Carhartt confirmed, though? WIP has some really simplistic & versatile pieces -- Supreme collab would be promising.
I'd be stoked for a Supreme x Carhartt collab if they done some nice jackets together.
WIP have a lot of nice pieces at the moment.

I recently copped this Carhartt hayden pullover jacket from SS13 line.
Reminded me a bit of the Sup x TNF camo expedition.

March 15, 2013 @ 17:04:38
i wish we could order shit from the Japan store online, they let some of the best shit sit!
I was talking to a mate who lives in Tokyo the other day and he said its not worth it. The prices in Japan are nearly double the prices in the US. He actually buys his Supreme gear from the US and gets it shipped over to Japan and he says even after all of those expenses its cheaper than buying from Japan.
March 15, 2013 @ 17:08:10
Anyone else think the supreme items with red box logo are "more wanted" than other colored box logos?

That's just what I'm thinking I'm seeing from looking at supreme drops and what sells out first. Beanies and camps wise, that is. Let me know your opinions.
March 15, 2013 @ 17:08:20
I heard quality isn't as good as pervious season. This true?
March 15, 2013 @ 17:08:38
I was talking to a mate who lives in Tokyo the other day and he said its not worth it. The prices in Japan are nearly double the prices in the US. He actually buys his Supreme gear from the US and gets it shipped over to Japan and he says even after all of those expenses its cheaper than buying from Japan.
oh damn, i didnt even really put all those expenses into account, but at the same time, im really just talkin like fantasy land, cause they have some of the best shit of the season sit because they either dont understand it or its prly not bright enough!

Él Duderîno

March 15, 2013 @ 17:13:59
Was the supreme Medals Crusher from 2010 S/S one size fits all?

you're gonna carry that weight.

March 15, 2013 @ 17:14:01
Anyone else think the supreme items with red box logo are "more wanted" than other colored box logos?

That's just what I'm thinking I'm seeing from looking at supreme drops and what sells out first. Beanies and camps wise, that is. Let me know your opinions.
Not really a surprise. Its there iconic logo. If you want someone to know you're wearing supreme; you sport a red box logo. Its just what they're known for; and in return, makes them the most recognizable and most popular.

March 15, 2013 @ 17:19:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
$10 each
(Invalid img)
Paypal address my nigga? I needs that skill
March 15, 2013 @ 17:20:36
Lol it's crazy how pple be doin' tooo much in this thread and still not enuff.. If it aint useful info play n traffic
March 15, 2013 @ 17:21:47
I heard quality isn't as good as pervious season. This true?
It is a little different. I got a couple this summer season and they kinda fit an inch or half inch baggier (wider) towards the bottom than last season's more slimmer fit towards the bottom. 

EDIT: Material is the same though, so quality wise it's the same just the fit is a little different.
March 15, 2013 @ 17:31:35
Since the 1st drop i have not yet seen a bling or cruiser deck with trucks and wheels on

I'm getting to it. I'm 2 boards away. Hopefully its good wood and not vulnerable to snapping easy.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 15, 2013 @ 17:38:33
The kid flexin about being in med school getting his masters at Columbia was dead once I read he was 19.  So freshman year you 14 or 15? ha fuck outta here

March 15, 2013 @ 17:40:02
Looks like there only restocking on gusset and loop collar with wallets. No tshirt or coat jacket
Supreme CDG Comme Des Garcons SHIRT Coaches Jacket. Size Large. Bought yesterday in Londons Supreme store after 4 hour queues. Open to Offers. Retailed at £189. Sold out in store.
go to the marketplace...

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 17:41:27

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway
haha yeah I forgot, I think I was just wishing they were 5-panels 
anesthesiologists are the second highest paying job in the world, next to surgeons. this nigga bouta be drownin in all that supreme with a $190,000 salary 
lol before taxes

:0

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x