[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 15, 2013 @ 16:03:01
let the civic fiasco go. retarded arguments like this are why no one respects hypebeast.
oh and also the faggots that say cawp instead of cop. those people are the worst. also people who just post preview pics of everything they plan on buying, hey fucker weve all seen the fucking pics 9000 times your contribution is useless just type it out. 
March 15, 2013 @ 16:05:09
March 15, 2013 @ 16:06:43
CDG is a designer brand of course is going to cost $$$ niggas like me like designer and not that regular shit everyone else has
March 15, 2013 @ 16:07:06
Rumor in Japan that there might be a collab with Raf Simons, highly doubt it though.
nah, Raf wouldn't do anything with a brand like Supreme, and even if he did the prices would be crazy
March 15, 2013 @ 16:08:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
let the civic fiasco go. retarded arguments like this are why no one respects hypebeast.
oh and also the faggots that say cawp instead of cop. those people are the worst. also people who just post preview pics of everything they plan on buying, hey fucker weve all seen the fucking pics 9000 times your contribution is useless just type it out. 
Agreed. The Civic shit needs to die, but I just couldn't let this fuqboi continue to flame people with a blowtorch of inordinate ignorance. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 16:16:57
if Thom Browne brought any of his ideas from his collection a couple weeks back at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week into the Supreme collab, ima buy every piece they drop

Él Duderîno

March 15, 2013 @ 16:21:08

street bound

March 15, 2013 @ 16:22:39
Hey guys wana skate?

March 15, 2013 @ 16:23:40
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.
If you actually do go to Columbia Med School you would know three things.

1. It's spelled Columbia dipshit. Not colombia. Must have scored low in the spelling section of your MCATS? That stands for Medical College Admission Tests but I'm sure you knew that.

2. You don't get Masters degrees in Medical School, you get Medical Degrees

3. Columbia does not offer a Masters in Anesthesiology degree
Dude really started from the bottom!!!!
March 15, 2013 @ 16:24:42
FYI, Gusset L is sitting. Guess they restocked. Got shipping confirmation too btw.
March 15, 2013 @ 16:26:11
Since the 1st drop i have not yet seen a bling or cruiser deck with trucks and wheels on
March 15, 2013 @ 16:28:59
Since the 1st drop i have not yet seen a bling or cruiser deck with trucks and wheels on
Honestly imo they're just too nice. I'd rather beat up a board thats cheaper and easier to get then bang up a Supreme board.

Edit: and by too nice im referring to the PCL one, not the bling decks. Those are ugly imo
March 15, 2013 @ 16:30:42
still no shipping conf on either of my purchases to PA
March 15, 2013 @ 16:31:55
Im acually thinking of pickin up one to skater
Honestly imo they're just too nice. I'd rather beat up a board thats cheaper and easier to get then bang up a Supreme board.

Edit: and by too nice im referring to the PCL one, not the bling decks. Those are ugly imo
I'm picking up a bling next week in London and b the first to actually skate em
March 15, 2013 @ 16:32:08
lol @ you guys on this herb, slanging "why cop expensive clothes when you have shit car"

Acting like he spent mad P on a fit that he could have put towards a better car lol.
Hes wearing a raggedy ass bling logo tee, some shit snapback and beat vans, what do you expect?
March 15, 2013 @ 16:33:47
Hey guys wana skate?

Loving the matching floral rug. Mrs Pockets loves that floral shit too I guess. 
March 15, 2013 @ 16:34:40
lol @ you guys on this herb, slanging "why cop expensive clothes when you have shit car"

Acting like he spent mad P on a fit that he could have put towards a better car lol.
Hes wearing a raggedy ass bling logo tee, some shit snapback and beat vans, what do you expect?
this lol, the shirt retailed for $32.. it's not like he was rocking an outfit more expensive than the car

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 16:36:34
It's been 24 hours and still no shipping email.. Supreme shipping game frail
Same here, shit used to ship same day, smhtongueface
March 15, 2013 @ 16:36:42

street bound

March 15, 2013 @ 16:37:31

this lol, the shirt retailed for $32.. it's not like he was rocking an outfit more expensive than the car
I'll take a picture of my sofas later. The floral print on them is like, almost EXACTLY the same as the PCL. lmao

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 16:42:19
Also all three of those PCL cruisers are goin to Japan. Kinda funny how they're buying it from the US because even after resale prices + shipping its still cheaper than buying in Japan.
March 15, 2013 @ 16:43:12
Hey guys wana skate?

Don't front...you gonna mount those on your wall...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 16:43:30
Looks like there only restocking on gusset and loop collar with wallets. No tshirt or coat jacket
March 15, 2013 @ 16:44:19
congrats on the civic. fuck that other dude.
March 15, 2013 @ 16:44:53
Hey guys wana skate?

Don't front...you gonna mount those on your wall...
Ugh. Honestly I wish I could. IMO the blings are kinda ugly but I wish I had more PCLs. All out of them D:
March 15, 2013 @ 16:47:10
I completely forgot to say, I'm not 100% sure but I THINK I heard one of the workers in the London store say the pcl bucket hat will be out within 2 weeks. He was talking to what looked like his mate who'd come in to pick up the cdg one but they'd sold out, so the employee said 'wait for the roses one' and following that I think he said 'If not next week then the week after' don't trust me but you never know...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x