Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 19, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
the_mandarin

having to wait that long sucks for you guys, im in upstate ny and got my cdg stuff delivered friday afternoon
Damn I'm upstate and didn't get my shit til today. Da Fuck. And I was checked out at 11:00AM... Whatever. I don't care. I got it nonetheless haha

WTB SUPREME X THRASHER COACHES JACKET size Large instagram - @ian_darin

March 19, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
the_mandarin

does the sup stores get hectic on a regular release day? Heading to LA next week, but wondering if there will be a line on a regular drop day?
I can't speak for LA, but I assume Supreme-heads are the same everywhere and they line up bright and early for release day, regardless if it's regular or not.
figured as much. Only used to online supreme ha. I guess what i mean is, will items sell out way before the line clears? 
I find that it's easier to get your hands on stuff at the store. If you think about it maybe 200ppl are in line at Supreme itself and they have like 50-100 of each size in the store and not everyone is gunna have the cash to cop. Where as online they have like 2000 of a piece at the warehouse with 50,000+ people tryna cop. I've copped multiple things later in the day, so you'll prolly be good. Try and get there as early as possible though.

Note: (I pulled all those numbers out my ass just to explain a point)
yeah ha i was like this nigga smart as fuck. hey but thanks though, this actually makes sense. Does sound easier tryna buy shit at one of the stores instead of online where ALL of the US and CANADA is tryna cop the same shit you are. 
Yeah haha, those numbers are somewhat realistic though. I've spent awhile talking to Black Dave and other guys at the store before.

March 19, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
linsanity

suspended

Speaking of CDG, check out these CDG Vans coming out

I've seen the authentics, with an almost identical wash, for $50. I wouldn't cop these at all if Supreme did them with CDG either. Same reason I never cop the Clarks cuz 90% of the time there is nothing special about them. I can't even justify it by saying the fit or the quality. All that being said, I do think these look nice. Not nice enough to justify the cost tho
Yeah I won't lie and say they will be reasonable, they will be over priced but that doesn't take away from the fact that they are

Although I have been amazed by the quality of certain things that have been "basic" so the cost may be justifiable for certain demographics.
This is true, the fabric quality of these could be bangin as Fuck, and the piece of leather on the insole suggests to me that might also be even more comfortable than usual. Regardless I would need to try them on and see a price tag before I ever copped.
http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/style/qerwas.html
March 19, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
molliwopped

does the sup stores get hectic on a regular release day? Heading to LA next week, but wondering if there will be a line on a regular drop day?
I can't speak for LA, but I assume Supreme-heads are the same everywhere and they line up bright and early for release day, regardless if it's regular or not.
figured as much. Only used to online supreme ha. I guess what i mean is, will items sell out way before the line clears? 
I find that it's easier to get your hands on stuff at the store. If you think about it maybe 200ppl are in line at Supreme itself and they have like 50-100 of each size in the store and not everyone is gunna have the cash to cop. Where as online they have like 2000 of a piece at the warehouse with 50,000+ people tryna cop. I've copped multiple things later in the day, so you'll prolly be good. Try and get there as early as possible though.

Note: (I pulled all those numbers out my ass just to explain a point)
yeah ha i was like this nigga smart as fuck. hey but thanks though, this actually makes sense. Does sound easier tryna buy shit at one of the stores instead of online where ALL of the US and CANADA is tryna cop the same shit you are. 
Yeah haha, those numbers are somewhat realistic though. I've spent awhile talking to Black Dave and other guys at the store before.
ha i bet they are all close to true though. hey thanks for the heads up anyway, prob be better going to the store and looking at shit in person too!!
March 19, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
papes

my weak sticker game

the world is yours

March 19, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
the_mandarin

my weak sticker game
Respect for the Biggie sticker

March 19, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
the_mandarin

Speaking of CDG, check out these CDG Vans coming out

I've seen the authentics, with an almost identical wash, for $50. I wouldn't cop these at all if Supreme did them with CDG either. Same reason I never cop the Clarks cuz 90% of the time there is nothing special about them. I can't even justify it by saying the fit or the quality. All that being said, I do think these look nice. Not nice enough to justify the cost tho
Yeah I won't lie and say they will be reasonable, they will be over priced but that doesn't take away from the fact that they are

Although I have been amazed by the quality of certain things that have been "basic" so the cost may be justifiable for certain demographics.
This is true, the fabric quality of these could be bangin as Fuck, and the piece of leather on the insole suggests to me that might also be even more comfortable than usual. Regardless I would need to try them on and see a price tag before I ever copped.
http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/style/qerwas.html

Let's be real, you can tell the quality difference between the CDG Vans and the regular vans is through the roof.
Word haha

March 19, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
bumpyknuckles

I smoke crack with black dave
March 19, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
"Friend"

how much do black Mont Blanc hoodies go for nowadays? thanks in advance
March 19, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
MF DILDO

my weak sticker game
Digging the Arabic 
March 19, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
the_mandarin

I wish they had done Baseball Jersey's again this season. I was really hoping to be able to get one cuz I missed it last season by 2min sad sad sad sad sad

March 19, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
papes

pretty much in the 200+ range, niggas be thristing for that hoodie though

the world is yours

March 19, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
the_mandarin

pretty much in the 200+ range, niggas be thristing for that hoodie though
Was that embroidered or screen printed on? I never saw one in person.

March 19, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
molliwopped

excited as fuck for knowledge reigns tee, kennedy ,and guns tee
gonna repost cause I'm too excited
March 19, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
MF DILDO

excited as fuck for knowledge reigns tee, kennedy ,and guns tee
gonna repost cause I'm too excited
who's that chick in your avatar?
March 19, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
molliwopped

shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

Look her up. If you get an erection, don't say i didnt warn you
March 19, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
glasstables

Remember guys if pcl crusher sell out ya can always buy that stussy bucket hat lol
March 19, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
molliwopped

shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

real cute b...
LET ME FIND A WEIRD PIC JUST TO PROVE THIS NIGGA WRONG
March 19, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
MF DILDO

shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

real cute b...
Oh man nevermind..
the_mandarin

Remember guys if pcl crusher sell out ya can always buy that stussy bucket hat lol
lawlz

Oh and Cara Delevigne is bangin as Fuck. Don't let the goof ball pics of her lead you astray. She's dope as fuck.

molliwopped

shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

real cute b...
Oh man nevermind..
March 19, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
molliwopped

lawlz

Oh and Cara Delevigne is bangin as Fuck. Don't let the goof ball pics of her lead you astray. She's dope as fuck.
this nigga knows^^^
March 19, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
Yunglink

cara's mine we have the same bday 
March 19, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
molliwopped

im real surprised that the supreme sports stack 5 panel hasnt sold out since the restock.....
March 19, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
_____

I've seen some go for as cheap as $130 on ebay. You'd be lucky getting $200+ like someone said. They're nice but not as hyped.
March 19, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
itsgart

shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 19, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
the_mandarin

shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

never seen someone look so fine in fake supreme

March 19, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
molliwopped

shes hot huh?

Cara delevigne.

never seen someone look so fine in fake supreme
so true. how do you post pics here?
March 19, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
Ye'

Still trying to find out how the cdg camp fits? If it's too small, then it's getting put on the bay and it looks like I didn't cop anything off the cdg drop sad
March 19, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
the_mandarin

Still trying to find out how the cdg camp fits? If it's too small, then it's getting put on the bay and it looks like I didn't cop anything off the cdg drop 
I heard it fits like the foulard camp from last spring. Foulard camp fit was amazing.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.