[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 15, 2013 @ 05:44:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
STR33TSHARK A.K.A HOSHIGAKI KISAME
and he's backsmh 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:45:32

Inactive User

I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:51:06
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway
I just wanted to add to the wall of text.  Also that acid camp is really awful.  Please more anime!

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 05:51:13
Is it me or has the nike collab been forgotten about? Were those photos of those court shoes just an old sample or has it just gone quiet and no ones heard anything of it since?
March 15, 2013 @ 05:53:00
Is it me or has the nike collab been forgotten about? Were those photos of those court shoes just an old sample or has it just gone quiet and no ones heard anything of it since?
It was those whack tennis shoes which is why no one is talking about it....

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:53:42
March 15, 2013 @ 05:55:10
that PCL crusher looking way better than that CDG. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:56:27
It was those whack tennis shoes which is why no one is talking about it....
you gonna really walk around with supreme x tennis shoes? those shit had to be the worst kicks supreme has sampled or whatever.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:56:42
Blue acid camp

March 15, 2013 @ 05:58:37

Only thing on my list. 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:58:37
Water shorts are so nice.
March 15, 2013 @ 06:01:18
Not scrolling through drop day's stupid ass posts, so I apologize if it's already been discussed; but how the hell is a short sleeve button down more expensive than a jacket?

March 15, 2013 @ 06:01:25
See yall till next collab. 

March 15, 2013 @ 06:02:42
water shorts smokeyface

we were lucky

March 15, 2013 @ 06:03:22
Not scrolling through drop day's stupid ass posts, so I apologize if it's already been discussed; but how the hell is a short sleeve button down more expensive than a jacket?
The shirts were made in france and I am pretty sure the jackets was made in china 

March 15, 2013 @ 06:04:10

March 15, 2013 @ 06:04:21
The quality my friend the quality...
March 15, 2013 @ 06:04:24
why u post on Phil Post IG eryday doe
March 15, 2013 @ 06:06:22
Hard to pick on those water shorts all colors are crack, teal for the summer and south beachs

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x