[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 15, 2013 @ 04:59:49
Some fuck boi goin to med school cuz mommy and daddy is payin for it is talkin shit about a high school kid that jus bought himself his own whip and cdg?.....Paging Dr. Faget
I don't think my mom or dad could pay for my ability to make it through being a Bio Major but alright. I wouldn't expect a 18 year old kid to pay 30,000 a year to get a undergrad education.
BIO? GET ON THAT NPB LEVEL. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:01:35
shut up ...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:03:32
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.
I don't act like I'm God. He tried to check me asking how old I was so I had to tell him what's up? If you don't enjoy helping people than you wouldn't make it through the major in the first place. Science majors aren't some simple ass majors that you can bs your way through like sociology. You actually need to have an interest and passion to be determined to make it through with a well enough GPA to get into Med school. Don't come at me foul telling me what I enjoy doing. 

March 15, 2013 @ 05:07:04
most doctors are useless anyways.
1.walk in
2.looks at you
3.asks questions
4.prescribes pills
or
does it for the money and doesnt give a fuck about you.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:08:32
HOLY SHIT  EVERYONE STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT KID AND HIS CAR!!!!!!! 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:09:08
 kinda sad that collabs aside there are really only like 2 pieces left on my list for the season
March 15, 2013 @ 05:09:12
Man I don't care about no crappy car that cost $400. Talk supreme and only supreme . I don't care about ya personal lives really .
March 15, 2013 @ 05:17:13
smh at all you guys thinking that the cholo guy in line is rocking a "DK" shirt. 
whatever man 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 15, 2013 @ 05:18:44

Last years shorts killed it.
This year was the biggest disappointment, they were the main thing I was looking forward for.

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:26:33
Also, sorry guys for this med student fight on the supreme thread, I normally never flame out on the internet but i have a lot of pent up rage from running into some of these young assholes on campus that are only in it for the money. Thats good to hear Ye' you just came off as condescending in your first reply with that "im in med school so im better than you" shit, no hate.
Yeah I'm not the one to flame people either lol
It's cool though. No hard feelings, now back to preme lol
March 15, 2013 @ 05:28:13

This year was the biggest disappointment, they were the main thing I was looking forward for.
fuck you on? crosses and acid shorts are better than any of those shorts you crusty ass nigga
aside from the acid shorts he is right. So pissed I passed on those corduroys.  
March 15, 2013 @ 05:28:22

fuck you on? crosses and acid shorts are better than any of those shorts you crusty ass nigga
Acid shorts are trash...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 05:29:00
Crosses & Dots are fire, idk what y'all talking about
March 15, 2013 @ 05:29:34

Yeah, and I plan on getting the acid ones, I'm just saying, it's a springsummer collection they shouldve given the shorts a little more attention.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:30:04
The only shorts I am feeling are the swim shorts and crosses
March 15, 2013 @ 05:31:29
Back to the topic of supreme i really hope this years TNF kills it. I just want some simple colored stuff, not that ugly all over print from last summers collection.
TNF Collab gna be piff 10/10
BSQ WIll be 7/10
Bling Towel + PCL Crusher will be on my head 24/7 this summersmokeyface
Water short + PCL Tee at the beach giving people neck strainssmokeyface
2nd Drop of tees will break my banksmokeyface
March 15, 2013 @ 05:31:29
Lol nigga got the cheapest tee and cheapest car 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:32:51
Only things left to get
PCL Tee/Crusher
Bling Towel
2nd drop of tees
and maybe bling hoodie/5 panel just to have bling everything

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 15, 2013 @ 05:37:24
I don't really give a fuck what is thought of my car, I love it and I'm stoked as fuck to have bought my first car. Some people just mad cause they were brought up differently with their parents paying for everything but this is off topic now so I'll stop
Respect. Don't mind all that other shit.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:38:45
Sleeper of the seasonsmokeyface
March 15, 2013 @ 05:41:09
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/shirts/work-shirt-1

what do you guys think of this shirt? can't decide what colorway I want 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x