March 19, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
acompanion

Forget the raft whos copping the salt and pepper shakers?

8( x x )8

March 19, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
Blurt

I'm not sure, but I'm around the same height as TeeBonilla and it looks a bit big on him and he's got on a medium.
People were saying to size up and I did. If it doesn't fit, it's of to the bay.
March 19, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
protoscum1990

andy milonakis lookin ass nigga
looks like kixclusive...tuff pieces,wierd ass dude
March 19, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
Ye'

I seen on here someone saying the sleeves were tight on a large and they were 6'0 160. I am 6'0 190 so that kinda scared me. I don't get my shirt until Wednesday.
I am 6'3 190-195 I ordered an XL, mine gets here thursday I believe, #Californiawait.
Yeah, I should've ordered an XL
March 19, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
TheCARTJacker

I seen on here someone saying the sleeves were tight on a large and they were 6'0 160. I am 6'0 190 so that kinda scared me. I don't get my shirt until Wednesday.
ur arms gna be tight brush like dis tight
March 19, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
mrteebonilla

I'm not sure, but I'm around the same height as TeeBonilla and it looks a bit big on him and he's got on a medium.

im 120lbs #PrettyFlaco (flaco means skinny)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 19, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
protoscum1990

im srry i just have to throw this out there....BUT THT PCL LINE IS SUS CLOTHING.screw the hype and look at it for what it is.if it didnt have tht supreme tag on it i swear whoever wore it would be the laughing stock of the block.watch how the people who dont kno about supreme look at you if you wear some shyt like tht......lol
you im srry i just have to throw this out there.... the PCL line been dropped and we done moved on bruh. And there is over 20 pages now of people saying the same thing. you get no late pass
obviously it did.but since yu wanna be a penis im actually talkn to the people who keep putting pcl in their cop list.(something tht was already determined 20 pages ago as you would say).please carry on with wat yu was doing.gud looks
March 19, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
protoscum1990

im srry i just have to throw this out there....BUT THT PCL LINE IS SUS CLOTHING.screw the hype and look at it for what it is.if it didnt have tht supreme tag on it i swear whoever wore it would be the laughing stock of the block.watch how the people who dont kno about supreme look at you if you wear some shyt like tht......lol
you im srry i just have to throw this out there.... the PCL line been dropped and we done moved on bruh. And there is over 20 pages now of people saying the same thing. you get no late pass
I disagree dawg. Peter Saville's artwork is sick, and I love that New Order album that the print is from. I would rock that shit if New Order themselves released it, or if it was some shit I found at the thrift shop. That print is ill.
honestly i respect tht.cant fault yu on liking something tht you are a fan of and have an understanding of
March 19, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
the_mandarin

im 120lbs #PrettyFlaco (flaco means skinny)
I'm 6'1" 135lbs and the large fits perfect, for how I like my tees to fit at least.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 19, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
the_mandarin

I disagree dawg. Peter Saville's artwork is sick, and I love that New Order album that the print is from. I would rock that shit if New Order themselves released it, or if it was some shit I found at the thrift shop. That print is ill.
honestly i respect tht.cant fault yu on liking something tht you are a fan of and have an understanding of
Thank you sir, I appreciate the respect. If y'all haven't heard that album I suggest you all check it out. It's a classic. A lot of bands today look back to their sound (The National, The XX, etc.) Although some of you might not be about it. Anyways this is a Supreme thread, back on topic...

March 19, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
Blurt

Dang, I cant quote on an iPad but yea I'm about 5'7 130lbs
Hope it fits tho.
March 19, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
the_mandarin

Dang, I cant quote on an iPad but yea I'm about 5'7 130lbs

Hope it fits tho.
You should be good dawg.

March 19, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
molliwopped

hat looks a little big bruh
March 19, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
chief

^
#basic

just cop some regular grey heathered eras

•••

March 19, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
TheCARTJacker

^ Gana be $120 for $40 vans doe
March 19, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
molliwopped

excited as fuck for knowledge reigns tee, kennedy ,and guns tee
March 19, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
byndth

more arabic shit... that collection was too dope.
I had a dream about the re-stock of the arabic snapbacks yo. Random but yeah.
March 19, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
the_mandarin

god damn yall skinny
how is it possible to be six foot and 135 lbs
but then again a tight cdg would be awkward
I know, it's pretty fucked up. I'm a runner, it's really hard for me to put on any sort of weight. I'm not too pleased about it myself...

March 19, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
zeus93

Is anyone else's order from Thursday showing expected delivery date 3/25?
Processed at 11:00 EST
Waiting from California 
March 19, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
mrteebonilla

still wear my red snap faithfully

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 19, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
flake753

god damn yall skinny
I know, it's pretty fucked up. I'm a runner, it's really hard for me to put on any sort of weight. I'm not too pleased about it myself...
lol im the same way 6'1 145... i be that skinny motha fucker 
the_mandarin

Speaking of CDG, check out these CDG Vans coming out

I've seen the authentics, with an almost identical wash, for $50. I wouldn't cop these at all if Supreme did them with CDG either. Same reason I never cop the Clarks cuz 90% of the time there is nothing special about them. I can't even justify it by saying the fit or the quality. All that being said, I do think these look nice. Not nice enough to justify the cost tho

galaxi

How we all feel when we make it through the checkout without being cart jacked.
March 19, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
reeser

Quick question, anyone know any workers/managers names at either supla or supny?
March 19, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
the_mandarin

god damn yall skinny
lol im the same way 6'1 145... i be that skinny motha fucker 
I'll take be called a skinny mother fucker any day over being a fat mother fucker lol

March 19, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
the_mandarin

Quick question, anyone know any workers/managers names at either supla or supny?
Yeah I know Black Dave at SupNY.

March 19, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
the_mandarin

Speaking of CDG, check out these CDG Vans coming out

I've seen the authentics, with an almost identical wash, for $50. I wouldn't cop these at all if Supreme did them with CDG either. Same reason I never cop the Clarks cuz 90% of the time there is nothing special about them. I can't even justify it by saying the fit or the quality. All that being said, I do think these look nice. Not nice enough to justify the cost tho
Yeah I won't lie and say they will be reasonable, they will be over priced but that doesn't take away from the fact that they are

Although I have been amazed by the quality of certain things that have been "basic" so the cost may be justifiable for certain demographics.
This is true, the fabric quality of these could be bangin as Fuck, and the piece of leather on the insole suggests to me that might also be even more comfortable than usual. Regardless I would need to try them on and see a price tag before I ever copped.

March 19, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
the_mandarin

Yeah I know Black Dave at SupNY.
Everyone knows black dave.
I mean everyone knows him yes, but he seems to always remember my face when I'm in. He was even nice enough to wish me a Happy Birthday 2 weeks ago haha. I'd like to think that counts for something but I could just be kiddin myself.

March 19, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
RasterMoshi.

I'm sorry. But you said you had a dream about an arabic re-stock?
March 19, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
molliwopped

does the sup stores get hectic on a regular release day? Heading to LA next week, but wondering if there will be a line on a regular drop day?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.