[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 15, 2013 @ 01:45:46
supreme and ups are on point this season! past three orders i've gotten day after 
March 15, 2013 @ 01:46:14
#Raftgang #3rivers
March 15, 2013 @ 01:49:10
REVS
Originally posted by Inactive User
#Raftgang #3rivers
We drinking Iron city floating down the Monongahela  smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 15, 2013 @ 01:49:14
I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
ohh fuck no. don't be soft and let them get away with that shit
March 15, 2013 @ 01:50:50
Olive Camo Tee, Crusher and Wallet! Black dot a lot cleaner imo. Easiest cop of the season so far! I was expecting most everything to be gone in 30 seconds tops. I wonder how many shirts, hats and wallets Supreme actually made?
the red boxs WERE gone in 30 seconds tops
March 15, 2013 @ 01:54:20
wanted both crushers but was only able to snag the olive...hopefully, they flood the market so i'm able to cop one for <$100...

does the LA store restock on Saturdays???
I know I missed out on the crushers as well, I just called up SupLA, there sold out and will not be restocking over the weekend.
March 15, 2013 @ 01:54:49
Need the raft to drop next week. 
For real nigga. I feel you.

my names zane & i love odd future

March 15, 2013 @ 01:56:19
Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. I'm just so pumped for this raft. I'm just trying to get some info on this raft. Don't have to be such a dick...

#Raft4Life
grab the raft and the pint glass and youll be all set for summer
Don't forget the towels, he'll need something to dry off with.  For real tho, i'm legitly excited about the raft.  I don't even know why.
Cause nigga. We rafters for life. #RaftGangTillDeath

March 15, 2013 @ 01:56:47
#Raftgang #3rivers
#raftgangweindis

March 15, 2013 @ 01:58:02
smokeyface
March 15, 2013 @ 01:58:59

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:01:03
Need the raft to drop next week. 
March 15, 2013 @ 02:06:03
just realized i was on teebonilla that whole time -_-

but has anyone see the buckets restock? or the olive camp?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 15, 2013 @ 02:10:08
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
everytime i someone posts a pic of themselves im reminded why i would never
... my self esteem cant handle you guys smh
March 15, 2013 @ 02:11:04
i wonder if they are ever gonna do another sb
March 15, 2013 @ 02:11:47
Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:13:07
i want to see supreme and some restaurant colab. That would quench my thirst.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:14:30
Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. 
I got friends that are real into white water rafting. The Supreme raft you are talking about is not a raft. It's an inflatable pool toy. Don't front like you need that for some outdoor shit. You just want a pool toy that says supreme on it. No shame in that, but don't try and make it something it's not. 

Also why is everyone hating on the kid who just got a car? Props man. My first ride was an old beat up Honda too. Just don't put a Supreme sticker on it. Or any bumper sticker for that matter. 
March 15, 2013 @ 02:19:22
Brah it didn't pass the gay inspection doe. You a suburban straight edge with a box logo on playbwah. With your turkey lank body vato. You like gay dicks and gay cars. I'm mobbin in a '94 buick century young blood. I know youre only in high school but virginity can't be cured with a box logo. SKRRRT.
no... just no.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:19:43
I just realized why I couldn't check out. Fucking guy at visa said I didn't need to add info on my gift card (I'm 15 so I don't have a credit card). I tried checking out and timed myself and hit checkout at 13 seconds..... It said my card was declined. Fuck I really wanted a bucket hat....
March 15, 2013 @ 02:19:59
Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.
On drop day I saw multiple people pay 20 dollars to get in.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

March 15, 2013 @ 02:28:31
do you guys know if supreme makes you sign for the package or will they have ups leave the box with no signature if you are not there?
March 15, 2013 @ 02:30:15
do you guys know if supreme makes you sign for the package or will they have ups leave the box with no signature if you are not there?
they'll just leave it at your doorstep 
March 15, 2013 @ 02:30:30
Depends on your neighborhood. It pretty much up to UPS 
March 15, 2013 @ 02:30:37
I see that $100 is the average for these crusher hats. Smh I'm getting impatient and ready to give in to that rape
March 15, 2013 @ 02:31:01
ay yo its mr. wolfdog

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 02:31:22
Dude in the middle mad happy lol
my money on because he ish white and he has the yellow fever
March 15, 2013 @ 02:31:37
Depends on your neighborhood. It pretty much up to UPS 
Couple of my guys supreme stuff had to be signed for they live in the tombs
March 15, 2013 @ 02:35:39
They just leave it front of your house so its cool
March 15, 2013 @ 02:36:12
Nobody in that lineup can ollie up a curb with a skateboard. smh
LOL! I'm the asian guy behind the cholo, I can get up a curb easy tongueface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x