Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
jeasy3d

Shirts like the Fuck Bones retail for 70 right?
Yup
March 18, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
SHARKlN

I told my girl I'd put her in one of the small tees I got and she told me to sell it and buy her something nice lol
March 18, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
mrteebonilla

I know for sure 75% of this dudes on this forum dont get any chicks. there's no way
edit:these
i got a wifey, she coo. I want to buy her somethin but she dont wear this type of shit and shes shorter than me :x
Lol naw I'm saying with all the dumb stuff these cats be on, now way they bag chicks. You're cool bro. And you should have copped her a small CDG shirt 
damn...i shouldve, might see if i can swoop one from someone or even trade
even though shes lightweight rich so she should be buyin me stuff cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 18, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Misa <3

You are gay nigga, Pharrell is not
March 18, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
TheCARTJacker

lol at these dudes tee and sharkus havn girls, they on this thread 24/7
March 18, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
mrteebonilla

and when im not im wit my girl
its not hard to post on here in your spare time

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 18, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
jeasy3d

I know for sure 75% of this dudes on this forum dont get any chicks. there's no way
edit:these
i got a wifey, she coo. I want to buy her somethin but she dont wear this type of shit and shes shorter than me :x
Lol naw I'm saying with all the dumb stuff these cats be on, now way they bag chicks. You're cool bro. And you should have copped her a small CDG shirt 
damn...i shouldve, might see if i can swoop one from someone or even trade
even though shes lightweight rich so she should be buyin me stuff 
Exactly lol have her cop 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
galaxi

Why is there so much arguing over a tee? Either you like it or you don't. Personally, I like thin compared to thick when it comes to tees. They wash nicer and don't have such a rigid fit, perfect for warmer weather. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
TheCARTJacker

theres only so much u can talk about w supreme
March 18, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
leganja_giver

Edit post-
March 18, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
mrteebonilla

not when you answer/help people out with questions

March 18, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
varilight

Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

They don't get that this is a blade/skate brand, that's the issue. 
Surely your not serious.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
bromygod

Do you guys wear your box logo hoodies when it's drizzling outside?
nah man, I don't want it to fade. I mean, fuck bro, I don't even wash it.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 18, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
galaxi

It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
jjapplesauce

Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

They don't get that this is a blade/skate brand, that's the issue. 
Surely your not serious.
Blade lol.  Dont forget scooters.....and ripsticks
March 18, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
$timRep

For those complaining about wallet price :
http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?product=CDGGLOSSYBLACKZIPWALLET-PINK&shop=1&family=Comme+Des+Garcons+PLAY

- unless you're trying to resell, in which case I feel bad for you.

$148 isn't bad for a Comme Des Garcon wallet, let alone one that's a part of a collaboration with a favorite brand of yours , and if you complain about the pricing in general you don't know much about the CDG brand itself. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
leganja_giver

You are gay nigga, Pharrell is not
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshh3qkRkkbLh0YC1T26

Pusha T clearly states that Pharell tried to date his brother malice back in the day and that's how they became friends. Dumb kids think they know fashion but all they know is what there favorite rapper is wearing. Go to sleep kids. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
the_mandarin

It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
I agree, I made an account cuz I wanted to talk to people about rumors and what people thought was tight and what wasn't season to season. Not cuz I wanted to see people be mean. Prolly gunna get a ton of shit for this response, but oh well.

WTB SUPREME X THRASHER COACHES JACKET size Large instagram - @ian_darin

March 18, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
the_mandarin

What are people thinking Supreme will do with TNF colab in terms of items? Roller bag/duffle like the past 2 or 3 S/S colabs with them they've had? Parka/jacket? I don't really have an idea myself, just wondering what other people think.

March 18, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
galaxi

I agree, I made an account cuz I wanted to talk to people about rumors and what people thought was tight and what wasn't season to season. Not cuz I wanted to see people be mean. Prolly gunna get a ton of shit for this response, but oh well.
At the end of the day they're still clothes, not rankings. There isn't a set of rules for Supreme, let alone any other brand. Yea, some people can pull off certain items better than others, but who really cares? It's not like this thread is full of kids who see each other everyday. If you like something, wear it. If you dont, then stop riding down people's throats who do. I mean almost everyone seems to have a problem with the PCL pattern, but when I first saw it, I honestly was feeling it and still am. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
TheCARTJacker

fake recognizes fake 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
Ƕ︠ąŁǙƽ

which CdG collab was better?  thumbs up is last years, thumbs down this years.

at first, i thought last years was superior, but then remembered that mirroring the box and throwing polka dots on a hoodie leaves a lot to be desired with a collaboration between these two.  plus, seeing the digicamopolkadot in person, you realized its toned down and actually works pretty well.  lastly, the actual items are arguably better this year.   
I'm glad I have a black pullover from last year's collab, and even happier I didn't waste any money on digi camo and polka dots this year.

Seriously, try to look at the items from this year's collab with the mindset that they weren't released by Supreme, I doubt any of you would be caught dead wearing it. 
Truth. First collab was better, mainly because it's actually wearable. Gusset shirts are nice from this second round though.

FS: red supreme box logo pullover large: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/206458

March 18, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
the_mandarin

At the end of the day they're still clothes, not rankings. There isn't a set of rules for Supreme, let alone any other brand. Yea, some people can pull off certain items better than others, but who really cares? It's not like this thread is full of kids who see each other everyday. If you like something, wear it. If you dont, then stop riding down people's throats who do. I mean almost everyone seems to have a problem with the PCL pattern, but when I first saw it, I honestly was feeling it and still am. 
I was stoked on it cuz I love that New Order album and Peter Saville, but I'm not gunna hate on people who think it's a dope pattern.

March 18, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
premecheez

more respectful, intellectual exchanges will definitely weed out the bullshit
March 18, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
the_mandarin

more respectful, intellectual exchanges will definitely weed out the bullshit
Mmm indeed good sir.

March 18, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
itsgart

Aaron Brothers x Supreme x Rollerblades

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 18, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
acompanion

Secret item.

8( x x )8

March 18, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
mrteebonilla

same pose as the avi lol
but tee looks nice shits clean

March 18, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
durflockarant

Anyone fuck with it? saw ppl talking shit about the long sleeve.  What y'all think about this?

Hootie Hoo

March 18, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
galaxi

If you're on this thread because you actually like what Supreme puts out, then why not discuss with those who share the same interest as you? I didn't join this thread because I'm hugging Odd Future's balls, I joined because I'm actually interested in what this brand offers. I find it impressive that they never actually play it safe each season, instead they push the bar with their uniquely original pieces. This company would be a bore if they only just put out box logos in different varieties every season.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.