[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:21
is that a SS13 look book? they started sending em out?
na ss12 :/ (has my tags and stuff on em)
We need to start a Tony needs a new camera fund. Lol i cant see your tags thru blurriness

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:22
need that angler in black for when i do my taxes next month. better drop soon

WTB: Dogs and Ducks Chore Jacket. Size Medium. Navy WTB: Dogs and Ducks Shirt. Size Medium. Navy

I think the word you are going for isn't so much "glad" but more like "smart", I'm not broke, but if you're paying that much for a fuckin zip wallet, then you a bitch, cause bitches be droppin stacks on coach purse wallets and coin purses.. it's a fucking wallet yo.  
Money clip or a bill fold..
Well it's Supreme AND CDG. Your not just paying for supreme your also paying for a high end brand. 

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

just set it up. Im bout to go shred

EDIT: nevermind its raining
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:24

I honestly thought this board would look pretty goony set up. But it's not that bad. Let me know how it rides. Might cop if it restocks again.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:26
Wallet is just there to fuck with anyone stupid enough to try and resell it. Supreme does this from time to time, like with the acid box logos. 
Got my CDG order today.  The tee is pretty nice, quality is exactly what I was expecting.  I got the bucket in s/m and it fits well.  I'm a 7 1/2 in fitteds and it's pretty snug.  The wallet is just alright, soft leather but seems expensive for what it is.
I feel like it's pretty contested as to just what the quality of this tee shirt is haha Guess I won't know til I get home and check out my order today.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Somebody help a bruh out
on thursday I copped both camo camps
I used my debit card for one and a credit card for the other
both have the same exact name and address, theyre just different cards
I received two "order shipped" confirmations
one was updating throughout the week
the other did nothing

im only confused because both were placed at the same exact time (seconds apart, although I do imagine a couple hundred orders were in between those few seconds. Orders are in the same hundreds place, just checked)

I just got one order in, but the other has done nothing. does this mean they never shipped because, presumably, I used two different cards with the same name/address to beat the rules on ordering more than 1 of a style?
Glad I did't get the wallet.
I think the word you are going for isn't so much "glad" but more like "smart", I'm not broke, but if you're paying that much for a fuckin zip wallet, then you a bitch, cause bitches be droppin stacks on coach purse wallets and coin purses.. it's a fucking wallet yo.  
Money clip or a bill fold..
you sure do sound broke

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:27
Wallet is just there to fuck with anyone stupid enough to try and resell it. Supreme does this from time to time, like with the acid box logos. 
True story. Those acid box logos were wack.

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:28
na ss12 :/ (has my tags and stuff on em)
We need to start a Tony needs a new camera fund. Lol i cant see your tags thru blurriness
hahaha i use my iPod

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:28

WHAT NO STICKERS! Bitch be trippin' I want a refund
im pissed of too
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:29
What colorway of the roses bucket do you guys think looks better? I personally like the black and white one
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:32
(Invalid img)

What colorway do you guys think looks better? I personally think the black and white is tightttt
of the roses bucket
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:32
fit pics on crusher?
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:34
Fits with the Tee please!
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:34
Luckily i already sold 1 of my 2 wallets for 250. Trying to unload last one if not im keeping it cause it only cost me 50$

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:36

EDIT: nevermind its raining
Really nice to see people actually setting it up to go skate. Props to you sir.

8( x x )8

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:41
fit pics on crusher?
nah no fit pics, just wondering what colorway is tighter
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:42
some dude from joey bada$$'s crew with a sports stack 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_uGUjLhM7g
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:44
5'7" M bucket is a M/L

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:45

edit:  5'10" 150.  this is a M.  
Little late but had to S/O that nigga Pauly. Clean fit from a Philly head. smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:49
Luckily i already sold 1 of my 2 wallets for 250. Trying to unload last one if not im keeping it cause it only cost me 50$ 
Yeah you know I wasn't talking about gawds like us though. I'm talkin bout those monday morning cop-to-flips.

Shit, I could resell a 2/10 box logo as DS with the right lighting. smokeyface smokeyface
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:49
Tone, I got a small on the shirt if you want it for rape
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:50
Tone, I got a small on the shirt if you wanna it for rape
na i like my tees bigger lol 

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:51
Yeah you know I wasn't talking about gawds like us though. I'm talkin bout those monday morning cop-to-flips.

Shit, I could resell a 2/10 box logo as DS with the right lighting.
Some people just dont know whens the right time. I gambled on the wallet with 2 which i shouldnt have done but eh atleast i got 1 bite.

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:52
Tone, I got a small on the shirt if you wanna it for rape
na i like my tees bigger lol 
Always run your tees bigger. You be looking like NJ shore goon with a tight shirt.

Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:53
5'7" M bucket is a M/L

how loose is the fit of the bucket? or is it snug?
Mar 18, 2013 @ 20:57
5'7" M bucket is a M/L

how loose is the fit of the bucket? or is it snug?
my ears are lightweight in the hole so its a bit loose

Hitting the Londnd store on Saturday dropping £400 I saved since Xmas planning to get a bling deck.

woukd I look a dick walking into my local skate shop with a bling deck later on to get set up?
 seriously though, where can i get those. someone give me a lead
Chill with the double posts. And check the marketplace/ebay kid.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.