Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 17, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
lookatyou

How does the CDG coaches fit compared to champions and others?

size up ??

Thanks 

btw, I am 5'10" 1/2 and slim/medium
pretty pretty please??
I wish only one person can help this poor fellow out :-(
What size did you buy?  Or are you waiting until you get feedback?  I have a large on the way but I won't have it til next week.

size up ??

Thanks 

pretty pretty please??
What size did you buy?  Or are you waiting until you get feedback?  I have a large on the way but I won't have it til next week.

I am waiting until I find out.
I only had the champion coaches before and M was a bit small and large was a bit too long.. :-( (the non-hooded one)
Thanks
Thanks

Want To Buy - Supreme x Champion Coaches Jacket in sz Medium cw RED or ORANGE

March 17, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
jetageoflotus

Can't no guy especially the lame above give me pointers on dressing. You pumped about the most basic fit. Dude that's wack. 
he dont wanna look like tyler.
his fit is dope.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

TheCARTJacker

Chances on there being another collab announcement tomorrow?
ask chicago leaders, he knows everything
RiFF RaFF

the quality for supreme is going down the toilet fast and you guys are becoming oblivious to it.

people bought supreme for the quality and style

now people buy it for the name lol.

shits sad tbh

Be about it

March 17, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
THEBIGNB

Can't no guy especially the lame above give me pointers on dressing. You pumped about the most basic fit. Dude that's wack. 
ok, your fit is alot better, you win. i dont wear jordans/ faded jeans or any that shit, just basic shit. keep doing you i guess.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 17, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
olilon

Flatbush Zombies in the panelled parka, just thought I would share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze7yZfjDdU8
March 17, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
jeasy3d

See that's the problem with you wantabees  y'all are scared to be different. Y'all are too matchy matchy. I had you think that Dorothy tee was a hoodie with my tee shirt hoodie combo. Man that shit is light. Just like next week I will see you matchy match mofos wear all y'all CDG gear all at once. Naw B not me. 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
GaterWun

I hate when these queer eye for supreme guy type of dudes get on here and try to critique fits...
Then why do ppl post pics of their outfits all together?  Of course they're going to be critiqued the same as if someone posted a link to their music video or blog or whatever.  Don't dress poorly and think you're the shit b/c your clothes say Supreme and post them in a place known for eating its own.
Okay I see what you are saying, but bro, he didn't even come in here "thinking he was the shit"...all he did was post a fit to maybe help others out who maybe are on the fence about copping.

& whose to say that he dressed poorly?
All i'm saying is that there is no need to hate or anything like that, fit pics help everybody out
...but w.e, most people on here are just e-thugs and like to try and flame for e-cred

#HansumBoys

March 17, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
franticsho

Should I get the pocket tee in the same size I would in a regular tee?
Yeah ive hesitated twice last season and once already this season on pocket tees bec i didnt know how they fit
March 17, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I hate when these queer eye for supreme guy type of dudes get on here and try to critique fits...
Then why do ppl post pics of their outfits all together?  Of course they're going to be critiqued the same as if someone posted a link to their music video or blog or whatever.  Don't dress poorly and think you're the shit b/c your clothes say Supreme and post them in a place known for eating its own.
Man you must feel some type of way.  You comment on everybody that says something to the fags that critique fits but never put a fit up. That's wack. Can't nobody tell me shit about my fits I put up especially a lame with no pics up. Trust me I just don wear supreme. That's the basic. I can run down the line of my fit. American apparel hoodie, RRL demin, olive 9s. That rose jersey is the only thing I had on supreme. Not to mention my dudes wearing supreme hats. Dude get a grip. I never seen you post a pic. So chill
lol my comment had nothing to do with you at all, calm down.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Okay I see what you are saying, but bro, he didn't even come in here "thinking he was the shit"...all he did was post a fit to maybe help others out who maybe are on the fence about copping.

& whose to say that he dressed poorly?
All i'm saying is that there is no need to hate or anything like that, fit pics help everybody out
...but w.e, most people on here are just e-thugs and like to try and flame for e-cred
Again my comment had nothing to do with his pic at all.  Just a general statement about ppl bitching about getting their outfits critiqued.

March 17, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
TheCARTJacker

See that's the problem with you wantabees  y'all are scared to be different. Y'all are too matchy matchy. I had you think that Dorothy tee was a hoodie with my tee shirt hoodie combo. Man that shit is light. Just like next week I will see you matchy match mofos wear all y'all CDG gear all at once. Naw B not me. 
bruh wearing a jersey or tee over a hoodie isnt different. 
Ik what your saying atleast 75% of these heads try to be alike, but its a never ending arguement
March 17, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
jeasy3d

ok, your fit is alot better, you win. i dont wear jordans/ faded jeans or any that shit, just basic shit. keep doing you i guess.
Those denims are faded due to me wearing them often. They are raw denim. It's not about winning or losing g. I'm posting pic while mothafuckas putting up anime garbage. And the fit thing y'all do is say some negative stuff. I'm not mad if you don't like my fit. All I'm saying is post a pic and show me. You did, I disagree on your fit. But that's my opinion. I'm not tight at all. But y'all bitch about cats flaming and we somebody actually put pics up to help the thread I get dumb cats like you worrying about how I look because I don't crop my face out. Like c'mon dude. Now you want to fall back. You too funny
March 17, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
$timRep

Flatbush Zombies in the panelled parka, just thought I would share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze7yZfjDdU8
I fuck with Flatbush 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
jeasy3d

Ik what your saying atleast 75% of these heads try to be alike, but its a never ending arguement
You miss my point. He's saying wear a black hoodie under my red jersey. I said that's the typical thing everyone would dude. And no. Everybody dont wear a tee over their hoodie. I'm not saying I'm the first but by the reaction I got when I put that pic up, I'm one of the few that do
March 17, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
lookatyou

size up ??

Thanks 

pretty pretty please??
MAn you guys are useless.

leganja_giver

When the fuck did skaters where jerseys? 
YoungRizal

Dat Franalations dude is kinda weird
hell yeah , weird as shit
yet his wardrobe stay shittin on urs
Like that what matters in life
your on a supreme thread, take that philosophy shit elsewhere b 
Well you made it seems like his collection will change the fact that he's ugly AF with those droopy uneven set of eyes. Yes I am in supreme thread. Suck dick herb. Supreme thread or collection =/= life. Stan ass faggot

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

ChicagoLDRS

zomg someone is wrong on the internet

March 17, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
$timRep

You miss my point. He's saying wear a black hoodie under my red jersey. I said that's the typical thing everyone would dude. And no. Everybody dont wear a tee over their hoodie. I'm not saying I'm the first but by the reaction I got when I put that pic up, I'm one of the few that do
It's a fucking jersey over a hoodie, the black on black looked cleaner - no hate to whoever 

but you guys are acting like its some complex shit you're doing, like the jersey hoodie combo grants you some fashion week pass over in Paris. Its a fucking jersey over a hoodie. 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
jeasy3d

Man I'm not upset. It's never that serious. But wtf do y'all want. People flaming, trolling, anime bullshit. Or people putting up pics, talking about supreme, etc. no one have to like how I dress for the last time. But if you don't like it, please show me something better or stfu. Now I'm done
March 17, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
Anthos

When F/W comes, nigs is gon b mad they slept on that Paneled joint

2Ps -

March 17, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
GaterWun

size up ??

Thanks 

pretty pretty please??
Haha homeboy, your gonna have to wait until next week when people receive their stuff

I'm sure people on the forums received what they wanted at the store, but bro, all I saw at SupLA we're resellers...
they kept going in coming out, & going back to the front of the line smh
Nothing against asians, but damn I never seen so many asian folks in the store at once

#HansumBoys

March 17, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
jeasy3d

It's a fucking jersey over a hoodie, the black on black looked cleaner - no hate to whoever 

but you guys are acting like its some complex shit you're doing, like the jersey hoodie combo grants you some fashion week pass over in Paris. Its a fucking jersey over a hoodie. 
What are you talking about. No one said anything about this jersey over the hoodie is going to allow to rip the runway in France. You clearly didn't see how this started so you need to relax, go back and read, or be quiet. 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

anyone have an estimate on the cross belted shorts and the polka dot water shorts? 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
Zedrok

the quality for supreme is going down the toilet fast and you guys are becoming oblivious to it.

people bought supreme for the quality and style

now people buy it for the name lol.

shits sad tbh
True life. If you had told me 5 years ago that supreme would make most of their shit in china I would have straight up laughed. Now it's getting to the point that they can get away with skimping on quality thanks to the stupid amount of hype surrounding the brand now. Shit sucks. I'm hoping that this OF hype dies down after these lil kids start to actually grow up that will at least take some heat off.
Centropy

London proxy service available PM for details

jeasy3d

All this over a pic. My attentions wasn't even this. Btw the jersey is an XL. I'm 6'0 200ish
Edit: intentions 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
Zedrok

All this over a pic. My attentions wasn't even this. Btw the jersey is an XL. I'm 6'0 200ish
*intention c'mon son
March 17, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
lookatyou

size up ??

Thanks 

pretty pretty please??
Haha homeboy, your gonna have to wait until next week when people receive their stuff

I'm sure people on the forums received what they wanted at the store, but bro, all I saw at SupLA we're resellers...
they kept going in coming out, & going back to the front of the line smh
Nothing against asians, but damn I never seen so many asian folks in the store at once
thanks man-!!!!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.