Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 18, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
galaxi

lol at these dudes tee and sharkus havn girls, they on this thread 24/7
and when im not im wit my girl
its not hard to post on here in your spare time
theres only so much u can talk about w supreme
not when you answer/help people out with questions
It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
I agree, I made an account cuz I wanted to talk to people about rumors and what people thought was tight and what wasn't season to season. Not cuz I wanted to see people be mean. Prolly gunna get a ton of shit for this response, but oh well.
At the end of the day they're still clothes, not rankings. There isn't a set of rules for Supreme, let alone any other brand. Yea, some people can pull off certain items better than others, but who really cares? It's not like this thread is full of kids who see each other everyday. If you like something, wear it. If you dont, then stop riding down people's throats who do. I mean almost everyone seems to have a problem with the PCL pattern, but when I first saw it, I honestly was feeling it and still am. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
TheCARTJacker

It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
I agree, I made an account cuz I wanted to talk to people about rumors and what people thought was tight and what wasn't season to season. Not cuz I wanted to see people be mean. Prolly gunna get a ton of shit for this response, but oh well.
fake recognizes fake 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
Ƕ︠ąŁǙƽ

which CdG collab was better?  thumbs up is last years, thumbs down this years.

at first, i thought last years was superior, but then remembered that mirroring the box and throwing polka dots on a hoodie leaves a lot to be desired with a collaboration between these two.  plus, seeing the digicamopolkadot in person, you realized its toned down and actually works pretty well.  lastly, the actual items are arguably better this year.   
I'm glad I have a black pullover from last year's collab, and even happier I didn't waste any money on digi camo and polka dots this year.

Seriously, try to look at the items from this year's collab with the mindset that they weren't released by Supreme, I doubt any of you would be caught dead wearing it. 
Truth. First collab was better, mainly because it's actually wearable. Gusset shirts are nice from this second round though.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
the_mandarin

At the end of the day they're still clothes, not rankings. There isn't a set of rules for Supreme, let alone any other brand. Yea, some people can pull off certain items better than others, but who really cares? It's not like this thread is full of kids who see each other everyday. If you like something, wear it. If you dont, then stop riding down people's throats who do. I mean almost everyone seems to have a problem with the PCL pattern, but when I first saw it, I honestly was feeling it and still am. 
I was stoked on it cuz I love that New Order album and Peter Saville, but I'm not gunna hate on people who think it's a dope pattern.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 18, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
premecheez

more respectful, intellectual exchanges will definitely weed out the bullshit
March 18, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
the_mandarin

more respectful, intellectual exchanges will definitely weed out the bullshit
Mmm indeed good sir.

March 18, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
itsgart

Aaron Brothers x Supreme x Rollerblades

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 18, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
acompanion

Secret item.

8( x x )8

March 18, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
mrteebonilla

same pose as the avi lol
but tee looks nice shits clean

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 18, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
durflockarant

Anyone fuck with it? saw ppl talking shit about the long sleeve.  What y'all think about this?

Hootie Hoo

March 18, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
galaxi

If you're on this thread because you actually like what Supreme puts out, then why not discuss with those who share the same interest as you? I didn't join this thread because I'm hugging Odd Future's balls, I joined because I'm actually interested in what this brand offers. I find it impressive that they never actually play it safe each season, instead they push the bar with their uniquely original pieces. This company would be a bore if they only just put out box logos in different varieties every season.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
howfly

dont matter bout this preme you only pull chicks if your bread stacked up

instagram _burri

March 18, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
the_mandarin

Anyone fuck with it? saw ppl talking shit about the long sleeve.  What y'all think about this?
It's similar to the croc pattern from S/S 12 but I don't, it's a little too flashy for me. It's like straight out of Miami Vice. I think some people could pull it off tho. If worn right.

March 18, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
TheCARTJacker

If you're on this thread because you actually like what Supreme puts out, then why not discuss with those who share the same interest as you? I didn't join this thread because I'm hugging Odd Future's balls, I joined because I'm actually interested in what this brand offers. I find it impressive that they never actually play it safe each season, instead they push the bar with their uniquely original pieces. This company would be a bore if they only just put out box logos in different varieties every season.
TBH ur worse then people that hate. Know1 cares bout your "venting", see a therapist
March 18, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
acompanion

100%

8( x x )8

March 18, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
howfly

go cry on niketalk fuckboy

instagram _burri

March 18, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
durflockarant

It's similar to the croc pattern from S/S 12 but I don't, it's a little too flashy for me. It's like straight out of Miami Vice. I think some people could pull it off tho. If worn right.
I see you.  Id replace flashy wit flossy but i feel you def have to be the only loud piece on for the day. couldnt rock this wit pcl shorts and a camp or some stupid shit

Hootie Hoo

March 18, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
the_mandarin

What are people thinking Supreme will do with TNF colab in terms of items? Roller bag/duffle like the past 2 or 3 S/S colabs with them they've had? Parka/jacket? I don't really have an idea myself, just wondering what other people think.
I'm copping a duffle if they make it or any other kind of luggage, shit will be 
How big were last years TNF duffle/roller? I've seen some of the regular duffle's in person and they're like just a bit smaller than I want them to be to actually travel with.

March 18, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
galaxi

TBH ur worse then people that hate. Know1 cares bout your "venting", see a therapist
TBH what are you here for? I didn't think sharing a simple opinion about the brand on a thread about the brand, meant that I needed help. Direct your hate towards someone who actually gives a shit.
March 18, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
XVNDR

What are people thinking Supreme will do with TNF colab in terms of items? Roller bag/duffle like the past 2 or 3 S/S colabs with them they've had? Parka/jacket? I don't really have an idea myself, just wondering what other people think.
If it's like other seasons, it's going to be jacket + bag + larger bag.

Hopefully they churn out something extremely inventive this time around.

In terms of what I'm buying for rest of season;

TNF luggage bag if my speculation is true
Basquiat collab if it's a nice tee
Croc strap 5 panel in black. Hopefully I'll be surprised with a red croc strap, would be unreal!

Then I'm out! Satisfied with my purchases up to date on this season
March 18, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
the_mandarin

If it's like other seasons, it's going to be jacket + bag + larger bag.

Hopefully they churn out something extremely inventive this time around.

In terms of what I'm buying for rest of season;

TNF luggage bag if my speculation is true
Basquiat collab if it's a nice tee
Croc strap 5 panel in black. Hopefully I'll be surprised with a red croc strap, would be unreal!

Then I'm out! Satisfied with my purchases up to date on this season
Well remember a couple seasons ago they did the sleeping bag? I wanted that shit but was a broke high schooler with no cash flow. That would be hot, better than the raft lolz. Although it would be mad funny to cop the raft if the price was reasonable.

March 18, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
howfly

smile

instagram _burri

March 18, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
the_mandarin

I'm less about it since they changed it from black to white, but still pretty dope

March 18, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
galaxi

go cry on niketalk fuckboy
Niketalk? Sorry, but I don't fuck with Nikes.
March 18, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
drkswg

A bitch would look good in this
March 18, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
the_mandarin

If you actually mean a chick yeah I could definitely see that

March 18, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
drkswg

yeah, too bad only mediums available
March 18, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
the_mandarin

yeah, too bad only mediums available
If you went to the store they might have a couple smalls.

March 18, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
XVNDR

This would look great if someone likes the oversized look and buys one a size up from normal.

@the_mandarin
Naw I don't remember, wasn't into it then. I'm just looking for a carry on duffle to have for Europe this year so I hope I won't have too much difficulty copping.
March 18, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
the_mandarin

@the_mandarin
Naw I don't remember, wasn't into it then. I'm just looking for a carry on duffle to have for Europe this year so I hope I won't have too much difficulty copping.
Oh word, you should be set. Hopefully you'll get a better pattern out of em then last spring. That shit was weak.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.