Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 18, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
jeasy3d

for real though how much do tank tops usually retail for, got my eye on a few of em but don't wanna pay more then like 50 bucks
well you're gonna have to because they run ~$75
forreal? Shit, easy pass then, more money to save for that basquiat collab
Nigga the basquiat collab is doo doo. You're probably some 17 year old Justin Beiber mother fucker and never once gave a name to that gay art making gay face dude. You think you some well rounded individual, when in acutally you a gay sheep gay eye stupid person playbwauh 
I know you're flaming but chill....have some respect for the dead g. And how do you know what the collab looks like to call it doo doo. So I guess basquiat was gay because he hung out with Andy Warhol? dude youre so ignorant. Grow up
Basquait actually was a homosexual and Andy Warhol was not. just fyi still feel your point.
sorry dude Andy Warhol was openly gay. he actually was attracted to basquiat but he knew basquiat wasn't. do your research before making comments g
March 18, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
paulywalnuts

warhol was definitely gay and basquiat was not.   
my bad warhol was gay but Basquait was a "bi-sexual" whos first "sexual encounters were with men"- gay
putting something in quotes means you have a source.  what is it?  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 18, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
durflockarant

for real though how much do tank tops usually retail for, got my eye on a few of em but don't wanna pay more then like 50 bucks
well you're gonna have to because they run ~$75
forreal? Shit, easy pass then, more money to save for that basquiat collab
Nigga the basquiat collab is doo doo. You're probably some 17 year old Justin Beiber mother fucker and never once gave a name to that gay art making gay face dude. You think you some well rounded individual, when in acutally you a gay sheep gay eye stupid person playbwauh 
I know you're flaming but chill....have some respect for the dead g. And how do you know what the collab looks like to call it doo doo. So I guess basquiat was gay because he hung out with Andy Warhol? dude youre so ignorant. Grow up
Basquait actually was a homosexual and Andy Warhol was not. just fyi still feel your point.
sorry dude Andy Warhol was openly gay. he actually was attracted to basquiat but he knew basquiat wasn't. do your research before making comments g
^just corrected and i did research and everything has said basquait was gay or bi-sexual... even was a prostitutes for dudes

Hootie Hoo

March 18, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
chit

I dunno if I can handle the Guatelama shirt, dudes. It has four fuckin pockets haha.
March 18, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
durflockarant

warhol was definitely gay and basquiat was not.   
my bad warhol was gay but Basquait was a "bi-sexual" whos first "sexual encounters were with men"- gay
putting something in quotes means you have a source.  what is it?  
NY Times was one http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/08/09/reviews/980809.09boswort.html  not trying to beef just what i found 

Hootie Hoo

March 18, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Y'all forreal arguing about the sexuality of a dude who passed 25 years ago. confused
March 18, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
dosmos

Shirts like the Fuck Bones retail for 70 right?

Yes

March 18, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
mrteebonilla

I know for sure 75% of this dudes on this forum dont get any chicks. there's no way
edit:these
i got a wifey, she coo. I want to buy her somethin but she dont wear this type of shit and shes shorter than me :x

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 18, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
acompanion

I feel like Tino is the only one to make this shirt look good. Anyone else who tries is going to upload a fit pic and get downvoted and shit on by everyone. 

8( x x )8

March 18, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
leganja_giver

Just to let y'all know most designers and even owners are gay. Perfect example BBC Pharrell
March 18, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
jeasy3d

I know for sure 75% of this dudes on this forum dont get any chicks. there's no way
i got a wifey, she coo. I want to buy her somethin but she dont wear this type of shit and shes shorter than me :x
Lol naw I'm saying with all the dumb stuff these cats be on, now way they bag chicks. You're cool bro. And you should have copped her a small CDG shirt 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
jeasy3d

Shirts like the Fuck Bones retail for 70 right?
Yup
March 18, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
SHARKlN

I told my girl I'd put her in one of the small tees I got and she told me to sell it and buy her something nice lol
March 18, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
mrteebonilla

Lol naw I'm saying with all the dumb stuff these cats be on, now way they bag chicks. You're cool bro. And you should have copped her a small CDG shirt 
damn...i shouldve, might see if i can swoop one from someone or even trade
even though shes lightweight rich so she should be buyin me stuff cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 18, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Misa <3

You are gay nigga, Pharrell is not
March 18, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
TheCARTJacker

lol at these dudes tee and sharkus havn girls, they on this thread 24/7
March 18, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
mrteebonilla

and when im not im wit my girl
its not hard to post on here in your spare time

March 18, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
jeasy3d

damn...i shouldve, might see if i can swoop one from someone or even trade
even though shes lightweight rich so she should be buyin me stuff 
Exactly lol have her cop 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
galaxi

Why is there so much arguing over a tee? Either you like it or you don't. Personally, I like thin compared to thick when it comes to tees. They wash nicer and don't have such a rigid fit, perfect for warmer weather. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
TheCARTJacker

theres only so much u can talk about w supreme
March 18, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
leganja_giver

Edit post-
March 18, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
mrteebonilla

not when you answer/help people out with questions

March 18, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
varilight

Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

They don't get that this is a blade/skate brand, that's the issue. 
Surely your not serious.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
bromygod

Do you guys wear your box logo hoodies when it's drizzling outside?
nah man, I don't want it to fade. I mean, fuck bro, I don't even wash it.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 18, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
galaxi

It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
jjapplesauce

Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

They don't get that this is a blade/skate brand, that's the issue. 
Surely your not serious.
Blade lol.  Dont forget scooters.....and ripsticks
March 18, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
$timRep

For those complaining about wallet price :
http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?product=CDGGLOSSYBLACKZIPWALLET-PINK&shop=1&family=Comme+Des+Garcons+PLAY

- unless you're trying to resell, in which case I feel bad for you.

$148 isn't bad for a Comme Des Garcon wallet, let alone one that's a part of a collaboration with a favorite brand of yours , and if you complain about the pricing in general you don't know much about the CDG brand itself. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
leganja_giver

You are gay nigga, Pharrell is not
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshh3qkRkkbLh0YC1T26

Pusha T clearly states that Pharell tried to date his brother malice back in the day and that's how they became friends. Dumb kids think they know fashion but all they know is what there favorite rapper is wearing. Go to sleep kids. 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
the_mandarin

It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
I agree, I made an account cuz I wanted to talk to people about rumors and what people thought was tight and what wasn't season to season. Not cuz I wanted to see people be mean. Prolly gunna get a ton of shit for this response, but oh well.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 18, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
the_mandarin

What are people thinking Supreme will do with TNF colab in terms of items? Roller bag/duffle like the past 2 or 3 S/S colabs with them they've had? Parka/jacket? I don't really have an idea myself, just wondering what other people think.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.