March 18, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
mrteebonilla

come on now.
looks nothing alike...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 18, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
drkswg

Really wishing I got that cat tee, hoping for more kind-of-box logo tees like it
March 18, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
________

come on now.
looks like the print on the apache 5 panel from ss12
March 18, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
itsgart

Restock on Olive CDG wallet fam.
both colors were there like 8 hours ago

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 18, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
MF DILDO

come on now.
looks like the print on the apache 5 panel from ss12

EDIT: For blowdrobro not the guy above me
March 18, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
paulywalnuts

which CdG collab was better?  thumbs up is last years, thumbs down this years.

at first, i thought last years was superior, but then remembered that mirroring the box and throwing polka dots on a hoodie leaves a lot to be desired with a collaboration between these two.  plus, seeing the digicamopolkadot in person, you realized its toned down and actually works pretty well.  lastly, the actual items are arguably better this year.   

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 18, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
jimmyg

how do you guys feel on the bling logo hoodie?
March 18, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
mrteebonilla

at first, i thought last years was superior, but then remembered that mirroring the box and throwing polka dots on a hoodie leaves a lot to be desired with a collaboration between these two.  plus, seeing the digicamopolkadot in person, you realized its toned down and actually works pretty well.  lastly, the actual items are arguably better this year.   
think i can trade some stuff from this year for the stuff from last year?
cuz i got some extra stuff that i wouldnt mind trading for that white box tee from last years

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 18, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
AGUA

Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

They don't get that this is a blade/skate brand, that's the issue. 
March 18, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
________

Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

k
March 18, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
durflockarant

Hootie Hoo

March 18, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
ryanbechillin

Peple will always be like "the 2nd is is shit compared to 1st collab, just because that was the first collab" Supreme x CDG Pt.2 obviously put alot more thought into the products.
March 18, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
yung dusky

for real though how much do tank tops usually retail for, got my eye on a few of em but don't wanna pay more then like 50 bucks
March 18, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
Swimwear

Six stores in Japan.
Is that the issue too?
March 18, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
christopher.

for real though how much do tank tops usually retail for, got my eye on a few of em but don't wanna pay more then like 50 bucks
well you're gonna have to because they run ~$75
March 18, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
stanpreme

I'm glad I have a black pullover from last year's collab, and even happier I didn't waste any money on digi camo and polka dots this year.

Seriously, try to look at the items from this year's collab with the mindset that they weren't released by Supreme, I doubt any of you would be caught dead wearing it. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 18, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
yung dusky

forreal? Shit, easy pass then, more money to save for that basquiat collabcool
March 18, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
jeasy3d

the hoodie is the only reason why people feel last year collab was better.  Im feeling this new one
March 18, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
THEBIGNB

The first cdg collab was the worst thing supreme ever did, so fucking ugly. Aint even compared to this seasons and this seasons sucked to.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 18, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
supremepizza

I'm glad I have a black pullover from last year's collab, and even happier I didn't waste any money on digi camo and polka dots this year.

Seriously, try to look at the items from this year's collab with the mindset that they weren't released by Supreme, I doubt any of you would be caught dead wearing it. 

the same goes for half of supreme's shit though
March 18, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
leganja_giver

Olive loop collar tuff broham idk what u talking bout
March 18, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
jeasy3d

The first cdg collab was the worst thing supreme ever did, so fucking ugly. Aint even compared to this seasons and this seasons sucked to.
man the hoodies were dope....everything else was weak.....the tees in person looks terrible 
March 18, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
jeasy3d

forreal? Shit, easy pass then, more money to save for that basquiat collab
Nigga the basquiat collab is doo doo. You're probably some 17 year old Justin Beiber mother fucker and never once gave a name to that gay art making gay face dude. You think you some well rounded individual, when in acutally you a gay sheep gay eye stupid person playbwauh 
I know you're flaming but chill....have some respect for the dead g. And how do you know what the collab looks like to call it doo doo. So I guess basquiat was gay because he hung out with Andy Warhol? dude youre so ignorant. Grow up
March 18, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
paulywalnuts

moot point.  that's fashion.  so it goes.  playing the hypothetical game is useless.  

March 18, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
supremepizza

waiting for shipping confirmation sucks almost as bad as waiting for cdg restock
March 18, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
durflockarant

forreal? Shit, easy pass then, more money to save for that basquiat collab
Nigga the basquiat collab is doo doo. You're probably some 17 year old Justin Beiber mother fucker and never once gave a name to that gay art making gay face dude. You think you some well rounded individual, when in acutally you a gay sheep gay eye stupid person playbwauh 
I know you're flaming but chill....have some respect for the dead g. And how do you know what the collab looks like to call it doo doo. So I guess basquiat was gay because he hung out with Andy Warhol? dude youre so ignorant. Grow up
Basquait actually was a homosexual and Andy Warhol was not. just fyi still feel your point.

Hootie Hoo

March 18, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
drkswg

SMH. You gon pay more than 50 playbwah. 

Six stores in Japan.
Is that the issue?
Yea cholo it is. Thats some gay shit those rats are scurrying around with their fucking yen or some shit buying up all this shit and never stepped on a skateboard or laced up in blades, they don't know that life. They know rice and cats. Vato. 
Blades? Lol@ roller skating? 
March 18, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
paulywalnuts

warhol was definitely gay and basquiat was not.   

March 18, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
jeasy3d

I know for sure 75% of this dudes on this forum dont get any chicks. there's no way
edit:these
March 18, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
durflockarant

warhol was definitely gay and basquiat was not.   
my bad warhol was gay but Basquait was a "bi-sexual" whos first "sexual encounters were with men"- gay

Hootie Hoo

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.