300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 17, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
acompanion

hahahaha Lip is ma nigga.

8( x x )8

March 17, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
glasstables

..... Yeppppp
March 17, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
mrteebonilla

Any interest in these?
If it's anything like the screen print on the tee then fuck that...
im sure it is...but if any black/grey

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 17, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
WGM

Any interest in these?
it's going to be a print. 
March 17, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
jeasy3d

This goes out to all you hatin ass herbs that like to say  negative shit on people's  pics. If you feel our fits are wack....then how about you show us how to do it.  Quit being a pussy and put your fit pic up since you have so much style. Until then keep them weak ass comments to yourself and show respect to the ones how do. This lame @herbalife on eBay right now looking for the red rose jersey and the olive 9s. Weak ass
you sound so insecure.  your fit looks fine man.  .
not at all b. just telling cats to but up their fits if they have negative comments. im not trying to go back down this road no more my g
edit:put
March 17, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
odb.

Ok, decided not to keep the CDG tee, now the question is do I sell it while its hyped or keep it DS for a couple years then sell it?
Fuck outta here, b.
Sorry but this shits way too thin. Had I known, I would not have boughten it in the first place.
Not sure why so many dudes expect spring and summer apparel to be constructed of thick cotton.
Um the CDG tee is significantly thinner than a regular tee from this season. 
Thinner weighing cotton isn't necessarily representative of poor or sub par quality. It's really that simple. .
I'm not saying that it's quality is bad. Its just a personal preference of mine, I like my t shirts thick, or at least thicker than the CDG tee. I don't see why some of you guys are hating, I mean I'm never gonna wear this shirt and if I just let it sit there I basically wasted 90 dollars. It was full and complete intention to wear it, but once I was aware of its thinness, I decided on not keeping it. 
If that truly was your intention don't sell it for rape. I believe it's already been posted, but it's sad that 80% of the CDG stuff was bought solely for resale.
he can sell it for however much he wants.  profiting off of herbs like yourself makes the world go round.
Idk why people have to take shots over the Internet. Please don't call me a herb. You spent 500$+ on the first drop of SS12 and posted your order number, and got your order cancelled. That's about as herb as you can get. Your grind for e-cred isn't working...
March 17, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
jeasy3d

Any interest in these?
im sure it is...but if any black/grey
yeah i agree....the navy doesnt look that bad though 
March 17, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
SHARKlN

Thursday             
March 18, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
chit

The damn Supreme site never remembers my address and info, and I've hit that "remember this address" button every time I've ordered this season. Ruining my swiftness. Anyone else here have this problem?

Edit: I have been using my phone for orders all season. It worked on my phone all of last season but not now.
March 18, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
odb.

google chrome auto fill is your friend ^
March 18, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
mrteebonilla

google chrome auto fill is your friend ^
not if you tell supreme site to remember your address

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 18, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
mrteebonilla

woodys are on now...tune in to see JFK

March 18, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
xafriaf

Ok, decided not to keep the CDG tee, now the question is do I sell it while its hyped or keep it DS for a couple years then sell it?
Fuck outta here, b.
Sorry but this shits way too thin. Had I known, I would not have boughten it in the first place.
Not sure why so many dudes expect spring and summer apparel to be constructed of thick cotton.
Um the CDG tee is significantly thinner than a regular tee from this season. 
Thinner weighing cotton isn't necessarily representative of poor or sub par quality. It's really that simple. .
I'm not saying that it's quality is bad. Its just a personal preference of mine, I like my t shirts thick, or at least thicker than the CDG tee. I don't see why some of you guys are hating, I mean I'm never gonna wear this shirt and if I just let it sit there I basically wasted 90 dollars. It was full and complete intention to wear it, but once I was aware of its thinness, I decided on not keeping it. 
If that truly was your intention don't sell it for rape. I believe it's already been posted, but it's sad that 80% of the CDG stuff was bought solely for resale.
he can sell it for however much he wants.  profiting off of herbs like yourself makes the world go round.
Idk why people have to take shots over the Internet. Please don't call me a herb. You spent 500$+ on the first drop of SS12 and posted your order number, and got your order cancelled. That's about as herb as you can get. Your grind for e-cred isn't working...
I think someone's posted that. It was a troll. Someone who's has even the slightest knowledge of supreme knows that all the "caps" don't have a set drop date. I tried to be a troll when I first made a HB account until I realized trolling and taking shots over the internet is for faggots. Believe whatever you want but it was a troll.
March 18, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
jeasy3d

Restock on Olive CDG wallet fam.
the resell on the wallet won't make it....feel sorry for anyone who bought it for that purpose
March 18, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
zane-

Has one got the camera bag from this season? Do you like it? 

my names zane & i love odd future

March 18, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
dismiss

Has one got the camera bag from this season? Do you like it? 
I got two but they don't arrive til monday.  Will comment on the quality then.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 18, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
MF DILDO

Any interest in these?
Screen printed.
But it's a box logo so it'll still be gone in under a minute.
yeah, I knew it was going to be screen printed
But I was saying if it's going to be a poorly done screen print like the tees were than i'm probably not looking forward to it.

but you're right, the hype is real on the box, they're still going to sell out within minutes whether I get one or not.
Don't get me wrong the print looks pretty bad up close but from afar it looks money. Probably looks good if you use layers too. 
March 18, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Aye this is fresh!
lol @plc 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
PLC.

Peace, love, and cocks
March 18, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
mr.wolfdog

Thought some of you guys would enjoy this, 

http://imgur.com/a/9w6D2

Supreme Product index from the Rizzoli book. 
where did all of the creativity and inovation go..

:0

March 18, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
jjapplesauce

After further review I think this is easily the best hat of the season. Cant decide between the dark denim or green.
March 18, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
mrteebonilla

After further review I think this is easily the best hat of the season. Cant decide between the dark denim or green.
black is nicest imo

March 18, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
chit

That blue looks great. The "new york" in the red font stands out and looks great against that blue.
March 18, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
supkraise

That blue looks great. The "new york" in the red font stands out and looks great against that blue.
March 18, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
AGUA

People gotta realize that its SS not FW. Do you really want a thick heavy shirt when its 90+ degrees out? (speakin for the East Coast at least)

And quotin what someone said earlier:

"Thickness =/= quality"

You can go to GAP and get a shirt thats thick as hell for 5 bucks. Just cause its thick doesn't mean its good quality.
But....the quality my nigga....the quality. 
March 18, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
nogatco

tryna decide between black and green, leaning toward green tho.
March 18, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
bsm1017

the NY store didnt really have anything today, but i picked up an s/s pocket tee and a sports stack 5 panel...it was packed as shit tho

Él Duderîno

March 18, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
chit

Supreme employees every Thursday.
March 18, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
glasstables

the NY store didnt really have anything today, but i picked up an s/s pocket tee and a sports stack 5 panel...it was packed as shit tho
Cause everyone gonna buy and flex with all they items that no one wanted
March 18, 2013 @ 01:04 AM

can you guys fill me in with what the devils point thing is i missed it was it old? is it a secret drop? am i fully retarded?
March 18, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
vis

@booty devil's point is a windbreaker dropping this season

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.