March 17, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
rdeluna

no one buy rdeluna's CDG tee
oh my god hahaha even if no one here was set on not buying my CDG tee it would make SUCH a substantial impact on the means of whether I could sell it on eBay or not! 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
YoungRizal

Copped

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 17, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
odb.

What's your guys' opinions on the bamboo shirt and what colorway is probably the best?
figure out what colour to get for yourself faggot
Just wanted to see what others thought you prick, probably not getting it myself. 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
vafins

oh my god hahaha even if no one here was set on not buying my CDG tee it would make SUCH a substantial impact on the means of whether I could sell it on eBay or not! 

Im just kidding I dont care at all what you do with it
March 17, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
drkswg

Ok, decided not to keep the CDG tee, now the question is do I sell it while its hyped or keep it DS for a couple years then sell it?
Fuck outta here, b.
Sorry but this shits way too thin. Had I known, I would not have boughten it in the first place.
Not sure why so many dudes expect spring and summer apparel to be constructed of thick cotton.
Um the CDG tee is significantly thinner than a regular tee from this season. 
Thinner weighing cotton isn't necessarily representative of poor or sub par quality. It's really that simple. .
I'm not saying that it's quality is bad. Its just a personal preference of mine, I like my t shirts thick, or at least thicker than the CDG tee. I don't see why some of you guys are hating, I mean I'm never gonna wear this shirt and if I just let it sit there I basically wasted 90 dollars. It was full and complete intention to wear it, but once I was aware of its thinness, I decided on not keeping it. 
If that truly was your intention don't sell it for rape. I believe it's already been posted, but it's sad that 80% of the CDG stuff was bought solely for resale.
I'm sorry but why would I not sell it at it's full potential? Like why pass up 50 dollars? If you saw 50 bucks on the ground would you not pick it up? Selling it at 200 won't take too much time either, considering that the majority of them are being resold for 220. 
so you are gonna sell it for $140 because thats $50 bucks
No, I'm going to sell it for 200. The 50 dollars of difference I was referring to was the difference between 150 and 200. 150 would be considered "non-rape", when "rape" would be considered 200. So why sell it for 150 when I can sell it for 200 fairly easily? 
Because you'd be less of a douche bag and you'd be doing a favor for someone who wants to actually wear it
more like some one trying to re sell it for 200............
March 17, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
xafriaf

Ok, decided not to keep the CDG tee, now the question is do I sell it while its hyped or keep it DS for a couple years then sell it?
Fuck outta here, b.
Sorry but this shits way too thin. Had I known, I would not have boughten it in the first place.
Not sure why so many dudes expect spring and summer apparel to be constructed of thick cotton.
Thinner weighing cotton isn't necessarily representative of poor or sub par quality. It's really that simple. .
I'm not saying that it's quality is bad. Its just a personal preference of mine, I like my t shirts thick, or at least thicker than the CDG tee. I don't see why some of you guys are hating, I mean I'm never gonna wear this shirt and if I just let it sit there I basically wasted 90 dollars. It was full and complete intention to wear it, but once I was aware of its thinness, I decided on not keeping it. 
If that truly was your intention don't sell it for rape. I believe it's already been posted, but it's sad that 80% of the CDG stuff was bought solely for resale.
he can sell it for however much he wants.  profiting off of herbs like yourself makes the world go round.
Idk why people have to take shots over the Internet. Please don't call me a herb. You spent 500$+ on the first drop of SS12 and posted your order number, and got your order cancelled. That's about as herb as you can get. Your grind for e-cred isn't working...
March 17, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
drkswg

Honestly selling it for any less then reg resale value means some one will only cop to resale again.
March 17, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
drkswg

Authentic Check?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Lightweight-Jacket-Rare-Size-L-/160989838690?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item257bbdfd62
Fake. Look at the stitching on the tag.
Thanks!
look at the leather on the zipper... too fake
March 17, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
rdeluna

Im just kidding I dont care at all what you do with it
Oh ok, sorry man! Couldn't recognize the sarcasm haha
March 17, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
supremepizza

any gusset shirt fit pics? those things r crack
March 17, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
mrteebonilla

Aye this is fresh!

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 17, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
drkswg

Aye this is fresh!
lol @plc 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
mrteebonilla

Aye this is fresh!
lol @plc 
PCL*

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 17, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
kamikkazi

Aye this is fresh!

Reminds me of Beavis from Beavis and Butthead. 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
olilon

Aye this is fresh!
March 17, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
japes127

Aye this is fresh!
lol @plc 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
March 17, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
drkswg

Well this is awkward
March 17, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
$timRep

This has probably been asked but I'm not trying to search through mad pages for it. How much do you guys think the tie dye pullover will be? 
I'd guess around the area of $138.
man at that price It'd be a must-cop for me...I'm probably buying it regardless of price, I asked before and some people said 150-180, and another said $200 because there's only two colorways. 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
wee-bey

Fuck outta here, b.
I'm sorry but why would I not sell it at it's full potential? Like why pass up 50 dollars? If you saw 50 bucks on the ground would you not pick it up? Selling it at 200 won't take too much time either, considering that the majority of them are being resold for 220. 
so you are gonna sell it for $140 because thats $50 bucks
No, I'm going to sell it for 200. The 50 dollars of difference I was referring to was the difference between 150 and 200. 150 would be considered "non-rape", when "rape" would be considered 200. So why sell it for 150 when I can sell it for 200 fairly easily? 
Because you'd be less of a douche bag and you'd be doing a favor for someone who wants to actually wear it
You were always going to sell it. Fuck outta here pretending like a ss t-shirt is too thin to keep.
March 17, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
$timRep

Thought some of you guys would enjoy this, 

http://imgur.com/a/9w6D2

Supreme Product index from the Rizzoli book. 
March 17, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
forexample

suspended

People gotta realize that its SS not FW. Do you really want a thick heavy shirt when its 90+ degrees out? (speakin for the East Coast at least)

And quotin what someone said earlier:

"Thickness =/= quality"

You can go to GAP and get a shirt thats thick as hell for 5 bucks. Just cause its thick doesn't mean its good quality.
 "I don't like to walk around with a fuckin shirt that shows my nipples."
March 17, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
mrteebonilla

s/o to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

March 17, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
papes

cant believe they changed the coloring of the letters on the purple hooded top
March 17, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Price check on full leopard camp in olive
Like 250-300 usually
they still go for that much? dayum im about to get paid cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

March 17, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
itsgart

Authentic Check?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Lightweight-Jacket-Rare-Size-L-/160989838690?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item257bbdfd62
Fake. Look at the stitching on the tag.
thats how the stitching was in like 2008

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 17, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
paulywalnuts

This goes out to all you hatin ass herbs that like to say  negative shit on people's  pics. If you feel our fits are wack....then how about you show us how to do it.  Quit being a pussy and put your fit pic up since you have so much style. Until then keep them weak ass comments to yourself and show respect to the ones how do. This lame @herbalife on eBay right now looking for the red rose jersey and the olive 9s. Weak ass
you sound so insecure.  your fit looks fine man.  .

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 17, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
Ye'

Hoping for cross shorts this week
March 17, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
AGUA

What's your guys' opinions on the bamboo shirt and what colorway is probably the best?
Short sleeve button downs almost never look good imo.

Not really down for the IT nerd look.
Ya boy Lip on Shameless always about that button up look.

If you can't fit into them it doesn't look good, so most asians can't wear them cause they got those yellow pasta arms and frail purple nipples on their bald chests. PRE PUBESCENT SKRRRRT
March 17, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
Wompy

Front row seat to the pissing contest
March 17, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
strangers

This has probably been asked but I'm not trying to search through mad pages for it. How much do you guys think the tie dye pullover will be? 
I'd guess around the area of $138.
man at that price It'd be a must-cop for me...I'm probably buying it regardless of price, I asked before and some people said 150-180, and another said $200 because there's only two colorways. 
I wouldn't think it'd be anymore than 150, but i feel yeah man. it's a dope piece, hope it drops late + is a sleeper so i can cop when im back from vacation.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.