March 17, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
rdeluna

Ok, decided not to keep the CDG tee, now the question is do I sell it while its hyped or keep it DS for a couple years then sell it?
Fuck outta here, b.
Sorry but this shits way too thin. Had I known, I would not have boughten it in the first place.
Not sure why so many dudes expect spring and summer apparel to be constructed of thick cotton.
Um the CDG tee is significantly thinner than a regular tee from this season. 
Thinner weighing cotton isn't necessarily representative of poor or sub par quality. It's really that simple. .
I'm not saying that it's quality is bad. Its just a personal preference of mine, I like my t shirts thick, or at least thicker than the CDG tee. I don't see why some of you guys are hating, I mean I'm never gonna wear this shirt and if I just let it sit there I basically wasted 90 dollars. It was full and complete intention to wear it, but once I was aware of its thinness, I decided on not keeping it. 
March 17, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
Hyudryu

Anyone know how the supreme cdg crusher in s/m fits compared to fitted sizes?

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

March 17, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
Dom.Dom

Asked already but no one really knew, hopefully different people will see this post and maybe an answer.  Does anyone know what year the original release of the bling box logo was and was season? No reason other than curiosity as I bought the tee a few weeks ago and am interested, if you know then share your knowledge!

EDIT: bought the rerelease, not the original bling

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

March 17, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
xafriaf

Ok, decided not to keep the CDG tee, now the question is do I sell it while its hyped or keep it DS for a couple years then sell it?
Fuck outta here, b.
Sorry but this shits way too thin. Had I known, I would not have boughten it in the first place.
Not sure why so many dudes expect spring and summer apparel to be constructed of thick cotton.
Thinner weighing cotton isn't necessarily representative of poor or sub par quality. It's really that simple. .
I'm not saying that it's quality is bad. Its just a personal preference of mine, I like my t shirts thick, or at least thicker than the CDG tee. I don't see why some of you guys are hating, I mean I'm never gonna wear this shirt and if I just let it sit there I basically wasted 90 dollars. It was full and complete intention to wear it, but once I was aware of its thinness, I decided on not keeping it. 
If that truly was your intention don't sell it for rape. I believe it's already been posted, but it's sad that 80% of the CDG stuff was bought solely for resale.
March 17, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

What's your guys' opinions on the bamboo shirt and what colorway is probably the best?
Short sleeve button downs almost never look good imo.

Not really down for the IT nerd look.
I can't pull them off...Other can do it and rock it well but I feel like:

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
KiddCoast

5'8 / 145lb / M

Very tits cool

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 17, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
drkswg

thin shirts<
March 17, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
slytendencies

How much do you think crosses shorts will be?
Hoping for 90-110 
March 17, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
rdeluna

Fuck outta here, b.
If that truly was your intention don't sell it for rape. I believe it's already been posted, but it's sad that 80% of the CDG stuff was bought solely for resale.
I'm sorry but why would I not sell it at it's full potential? Like why pass up 50 dollars? If you saw 50 bucks on the ground would you not pick it up? Selling it at 200 won't take too much time either, considering that the majority of them are being resold for 220. 
March 17, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
yooooo

What's your guys' opinions on the bamboo shirt and what colorway is probably the best?
Red one looks like a Quagmire collab
March 17, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
Wompy

People gotta realize that its SS not FW. Do you really want a thick heavy shirt when its 90+ degrees out? (speakin for the East Coast at least)

And quotin what someone said earlier:

"Thickness =/= quality"

You can go to GAP and get a shirt thats thick as hell for 5 bucks. Just cause its thick doesn't mean its good quality.
March 17, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
odb.

figure out what colour to get for yourself faggot
March 17, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
mrteebonilla

ok so people are saying the quality doesnt justify the price....you people do know it is a t shirt correct? were you expecting an Egyptian cotton t shirt?
come on people use your brains, ask yourself is any ordinary t-shirt really worth $80+?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 17, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
bobhall

what's the quality like on the iphone case
March 17, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
odb.

Fuck outta here, b.
he can sell it for however much he wants.  profiting off of herbs like yourself makes the world go round.
March 17, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
vafins

Fuck outta here, b.
I'm sorry but why would I not sell it at it's full potential? Like why pass up 50 dollars? If you saw 50 bucks on the ground would you not pick it up? Selling it at 200 won't take too much time either, considering that the majority of them are being resold for 220. 
so you are gonna sell it for $140 because thats $50 bucks
March 17, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
acompanion

8( x x )8

March 17, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
strangers

I'd say either red or black, but I personally wouldn't get it.

This has probably been asked but I'm not trying to search through mad pages for it. How much do you guys think the tie dye pullover will be? 
I'd guess around the area of $138.
March 17, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
strangers

keep it for now, maybe your opinion on it will change, if not then you could probably still bank on it.
March 17, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
acompanion

Whats good Tommy Bahama

8( x x )8

March 17, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
rdeluna

Fuck outta here, b.
No, I'm going to sell it for 200. The 50 dollars of difference I was referring to was the difference between 150 and 200. 150 would be considered "non-rape", when "rape" would be considered 200. So why sell it for 150 when I can sell it for 200 fairly easily? 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
Guwop

Fuck outta here, b.
No, I'm going to sell it for 200. The 50 dollars of difference I was referring to was the difference between 150 and 200. 150 would be considered "non-rape", when "rape" would be considered 200. So why sell it for 150 when I can sell it for 200 fairly easily? 
Because you'd be less of a douche bag and you'd be doing a favor for someone who wants to actually wear it
March 17, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
vafins

no one buy rdeluna's CDG tee
March 17, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
olilon

March 17, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
heemish

March 17, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
airtown

Scratches easily... And is also very hard to take off, I feel like I'm going to scratch up the side of the phonesad
mrteebonilla

dem pewters tho

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

kamikkazi

It's incase, so it's good quality, but its gold/silver mirrored metallic plastic so if you have grimy ass hands like all my friends at school and there is shit all over your phone screen, the case will look like a piece crap with a bunch of sticky fingerprints on the back.
March 17, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
MF DILDO

figure out what colour to get for yourself faggot
Just wanted to see what others thought you prick, probably not getting it myself. 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
Hyudryu

Anyone know how the supreme cdg crusher in s/m fits compared to fitted sizes?
S/M = 7 1/4
M/L = 7 1/2 
Thanks fam

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.