[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:15
Edit post-
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:17
and when im not im wit my girl
its not hard to post on here in your spare time
theres only so much u can talk about w supreme
not when you answer/help people out with questions

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:21
Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

They don't get that this is a blade/skate brand, that's the issue. 
Surely your not serious.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:22
Do you guys wear your box logo hoodies when it's drizzling outside?
nah man, I don't want it to fade. I mean, fuck bro, I don't even wash it.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:23
theres only so much u can talk about w supreme
not when you answer/help people out with questions
It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:27
Wish they'd put something out that actually good, but all this shit is gay as fuck and gooks eat it up. That's the problem with this brand though, the fish ruin it for everyone because they smell like burnt bread and warm urine. 

They don't get that this is a blade/skate brand, that's the issue. 
Surely your not serious.
Blade lol.  Dont forget scooters.....and ripsticks
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:28
For those complaining about wallet price :
http://rsvpgallery.com/index.php?product=CDGGLOSSYBLACKZIPWALLET-PINK&shop=1&family=Comme+Des+Garcons+PLAY

- unless you're trying to resell, in which case I feel bad for you.

$148 isn't bad for a Comme Des Garcon wallet, let alone one that's a part of a collaboration with a favorite brand of yours , and if you complain about the pricing in general you don't know much about the CDG brand itself. 
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:31
You are gay nigga, Pharrell is not
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshh3qkRkkbLh0YC1T26

Pusha T clearly states that Pharell tried to date his brother malice back in the day and that's how they became friends. Dumb kids think they know fashion but all they know is what there favorite rapper is wearing. Go to sleep kids. 
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:46
It would be great if people were down to help each other out. I don't get the whole "dog eat dog" mentality on a forum based around a clothing brand. The whole idea of this thread is for those who are genuinely interested in the brand to chat and discuss information about the pieces themselves, not rip each other a new asshole based on how they present themselves. I can understand the hate towards the kids coming here solely for information on box logos though.
I agree, I made an account cuz I wanted to talk to people about rumors and what people thought was tight and what wasn't season to season. Not cuz I wanted to see people be mean. Prolly gunna get a ton of shit for this response, but oh well.
At the end of the day they're still clothes, not rankings. There isn't a set of rules for Supreme, let alone any other brand. Yea, some people can pull off certain items better than others, but who really cares? It's not like this thread is full of kids who see each other everyday. If you like something, wear it. If you dont, then stop riding down people's throats who do. I mean almost everyone seems to have a problem with the PCL pattern, but when I first saw it, I honestly was feeling it and still am. 
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:48
I agree, I made an account cuz I wanted to talk to people about rumors and what people thought was tight and what wasn't season to season. Not cuz I wanted to see people be mean. Prolly gunna get a ton of shit for this response, but oh well.
fake recognizes fake 
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:48
which CdG collab was better?  thumbs up is last years, thumbs down this years.

at first, i thought last years was superior, but then remembered that mirroring the box and throwing polka dots on a hoodie leaves a lot to be desired with a collaboration between these two.  plus, seeing the digicamopolkadot in person, you realized its toned down and actually works pretty well.  lastly, the actual items are arguably better this year.   
I'm glad I have a black pullover from last year's collab, and even happier I didn't waste any money on digi camo and polka dots this year.

Seriously, try to look at the items from this year's collab with the mindset that they weren't released by Supreme, I doubt any of you would be caught dead wearing it. 
Truth. First collab was better, mainly because it's actually wearable. Gusset shirts are nice from this second round though.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:49
more respectful, intellectual exchanges will definitely weed out the bullshit
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:52
Aaron Brothers x Supreme x Rollerblades

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:53

Secret item.

8( x x )8

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:55
same pose as the avi lol
but tee looks nice shits clean

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:57
Anyone fuck with it? saw ppl talking shit about the long sleeve.  What y'all think about this?

Hootie Hoo

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:57
If you're on this thread because you actually like what Supreme puts out, then why not discuss with those who share the same interest as you? I didn't join this thread because I'm hugging Odd Future's balls, I joined because I'm actually interested in what this brand offers. I find it impressive that they never actually play it safe each season, instead they push the bar with their uniquely original pieces. This company would be a bore if they only just put out box logos in different varieties every season.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:58
dont matter bout this preme you only pull chicks if your bread stacked up
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:00
If you're on this thread because you actually like what Supreme puts out, then why not discuss with those who share the same interest as you? I didn't join this thread because I'm hugging Odd Future's balls, I joined because I'm actually interested in what this brand offers. I find it impressive that they never actually play it safe each season, instead they push the bar with their uniquely original pieces. This company would be a bore if they only just put out box logos in different varieties every season.
TBH ur worse then people that hate. Know1 cares bout your "venting", see a therapist
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:00

100%

8( x x )8

Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:04
go cry on niketalk fuckboy
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:06
Anyone fuck with it? saw ppl talking shit about the long sleeve.  What y'all think about this?
It's similar to the croc pattern from S/S 12 but I don't, it's a little too flashy for me. It's like straight out of Miami Vice. I think some people could pull it off tho. If worn right.
I see you.  Id replace flashy wit flossy but i feel you def have to be the only loud piece on for the day. couldnt rock this wit pcl shorts and a camp or some stupid shit

Hootie Hoo

Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:08
TBH ur worse then people that hate. Know1 cares bout your "venting", see a therapist
TBH what are you here for? I didn't think sharing a simple opinion about the brand on a thread about the brand, meant that I needed help. Direct your hate towards someone who actually gives a shit.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:09
What are people thinking Supreme will do with TNF colab in terms of items? Roller bag/duffle like the past 2 or 3 S/S colabs with them they've had? Parka/jacket? I don't really have an idea myself, just wondering what other people think.
If it's like other seasons, it's going to be jacket + bag + larger bag.

Hopefully they churn out something extremely inventive this time around.

In terms of what I'm buying for rest of season;

TNF luggage bag if my speculation is true
Basquiat collab if it's a nice tee
Croc strap 5 panel in black. Hopefully I'll be surprised with a red croc strap, would be unreal!

Then I'm out! Satisfied with my purchases up to date on this season
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:14

blushing
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:16
go cry on niketalk fuckboy
Niketalk? Sorry, but I don't fuck with Nikes.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:17
It's similar to the croc pattern from S/S 12 but I don't, it's a little too flashy for me. It's like straight out of Miami Vice. I think some people could pull it off tho. If worn right.
A bitch would look good in this
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:20
If you actually mean a chick yeah I could definitely see that
yeah, too bad only mediums available
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:22
This would look great if someone likes the oversized look and buys one a size up from normal.

@the_mandarin
Naw I don't remember, wasn't into it then. I'm just looking for a carry on duffle to have for Europe this year so I hope I won't have too much difficulty copping.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:26
$10 drake rocks thissmokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.