[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 17, 2013 @ 22:56

This has probably been asked but I'm not trying to search through mad pages for it. How much do you guys think the tie dye pullover will be? 
I'd guess around the area of $138.
man at that price It'd be a must-cop for me...I'm probably buying it regardless of price, I asked before and some people said 150-180, and another said $200 because there's only two colorways. 
Mar 17, 2013 @ 22:58
No, I'm going to sell it for 200. The 50 dollars of difference I was referring to was the difference between 150 and 200. 150 would be considered "non-rape", when "rape" would be considered 200. So why sell it for 150 when I can sell it for 200 fairly easily? 
Because you'd be less of a douche bag and you'd be doing a favor for someone who wants to actually wear it
You were always going to sell it. Fuck outta here pretending like a ss t-shirt is too thin to keep.
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:01
Thought some of you guys would enjoy this, 

http://imgur.com/a/9w6D2

Supreme Product index from the Rizzoli book. 
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:03
People gotta realize that its SS not FW. Do you really want a thick heavy shirt when its 90+ degrees out? (speakin for the East Coast at least)

And quotin what someone said earlier:

"Thickness =/= quality"

You can go to GAP and get a shirt thats thick as hell for 5 bucks. Just cause its thick doesn't mean its good quality.
 "I don't like to walk around with a fuckin shirt that shows my nipples."
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:05
s/o to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:06
cant believe they changed the coloring of the letters on the purple hooded top

*2Pac laugh*

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:14
Price check on full leopard camp in olive
Like 250-300 usually
they still go for that much? dayum im about to get paid smokeyface

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:15

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:19
This goes out to all you hatin ass herbs that like to say  negative shit on people's  pics. If you feel our fits are wack....then how about you show us how to do it.  Quit being a pussy and put your fit pic up since you have so much style. Until then keep them weak ass comments to yourself and show respect to the ones how do. This lame @herbalife on eBay right now looking for the red rose jersey and the olive 9s. Weak ass
you sound so insecure.  your fit looks fine man.  .

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:23
Hoping for cross shorts this week
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:26
Front row seat to the pissing contest

Inactive User

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:29
I'd guess around the area of $138.
man at that price It'd be a must-cop for me...I'm probably buying it regardless of price, I asked before and some people said 150-180, and another said $200 because there's only two colorways. 
I wouldn't think it'd be anymore than 150, but i feel yeah man. it's a dope piece, hope it drops late + is a sleeper so i can cop when im back from vacation.
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:30
hahahaha Lip is ma nigga.

8( x x )8

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:33
..... Yeppppp
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:36

Any interest in these?
If it's anything like the screen print on the tee then fuck that...
im sure it is...but if any black/grey

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:37

Any interest in these?
it's going to be a print. 
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:39
This goes out to all you hatin ass herbs that like to say  negative shit on people's  pics. If you feel our fits are wack....then how about you show us how to do it.  Quit being a pussy and put your fit pic up since you have so much style. Until then keep them weak ass comments to yourself and show respect to the ones how do. This lame @herbalife on eBay right now looking for the red rose jersey and the olive 9s. Weak ass
you sound so insecure.  your fit looks fine man.  .
not at all b. just telling cats to but up their fits if they have negative comments. im not trying to go back down this road no more my g
edit:put
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:40
he can sell it for however much he wants.  profiting off of herbs like yourself makes the world go round.
Idk why people have to take shots over the Internet. Please don't call me a herb. You spent 500$+ on the first drop of SS12 and posted your order number, and got your order cancelled. That's about as herb as you can get. Your grind for e-cred isn't working...
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:48

Any interest in these?
im sure it is...but if any black/grey
yeah i agree....the navy doesnt look that bad though 
Mar 17, 2013 @ 23:49
Thursday             
Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:05
The damn Supreme site never remembers my address and info, and I've hit that "remember this address" button every time I've ordered this season. Ruining my swiftness. Anyone else here have this problem?

Edit: I have been using my phone for orders all season. It worked on my phone all of last season but not now.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:06
google chrome auto fill is your friend ^
Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:08
google chrome auto fill is your friend ^
not if you tell supreme site to remember your address

Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:09
woodys are on now...tune in to see JFK

Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:18
Idk why people have to take shots over the Internet. Please don't call me a herb. You spent 500$+ on the first drop of SS12 and posted your order number, and got your order cancelled. That's about as herb as you can get. Your grind for e-cred isn't working...
I think someone's posted that. It was a troll. Someone who's has even the slightest knowledge of supreme knows that all the "caps" don't have a set drop date. I tried to be a troll when I first made a HB account until I realized trolling and taking shots over the internet is for faggots. Believe whatever you want but it was a troll.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:23
Restock on Olive CDG wallet fam.
the resell on the wallet won't make it....feel sorry for anyone who bought it for that purpose
Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:25
Has one got the camera bag from this season? Do you like it? 

my names zane & i love odd future

Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:27
Has one got the camera bag from this season? Do you like it? 
I got two but they don't arrive til monday.  Will comment on the quality then.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:27
Screen printed.
But it's a box logo so it'll still be gone in under a minute.
yeah, I knew it was going to be screen printed
But I was saying if it's going to be a poorly done screen print like the tees were than i'm probably not looking forward to it.

but you're right, the hype is real on the box, they're still going to sell out within minutes whether I get one or not.
Don't get me wrong the print looks pretty bad up close but from afar it looks money. Probably looks good if you use layers too. 
Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:29
Thought some of you guys would enjoy this, 

http://imgur.com/a/9w6D2

Supreme Product index from the Rizzoli book. 
where did all of the creativity and inovation go..

:0

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.