Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 16, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
paulywalnuts

shirt came in.  loop collar.  shit is prettttty nice.  can't believe i spent $288 on it doe.  its definitely nicer material than supreme's normal stuff but not more than twice as good.  theres about $125 of straight hype collab markup here.  meaning it feels like what a $150 shirt i imagine.  the pattern is definitely not as obnoxious and flashy as it looks in pictures we've seen so far.  

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 16, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
leganja_giver

If the CDG tee is thinner than I'd like it, I'm most likely not gonna keep it.
I'm pretty sure it's due to the "fancy" cdg material
It's due to the high content of polyester.....
Yea that's were the "fancy" part comes in smart ass
March 16, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
origins

Ok, nice use of vocabulary. smile

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 16, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
leganja_giver

shirt came in.  loop collar.  shit is prettttty nice.  can't believe i spent $288 on it doe.  its definitely nicer material than supreme's normal stuff but not more than twice as good.  theres about $125 of straight hype collab markup here.  meaning it feels like what a $150 shirt i imagine.  the pattern is definitely not as obnoxious and flashy as it looks in pictures we've seen so far.  
Pics of the loop!!!
March 16, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
paulywalnuts

Deadass no one is going to keep the CDG shit. This clothing isn't to wear, it's to make money off of. Shame really though, I remember back in the 90's when they use to do it just for us skaters and  bladers, that's when it really was a great company. Sad Skrrt. 
troll attempt rating:  3/10

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 16, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
chief

stickers

lol real original

•••

March 16, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
leganja_giver

Ok, nice use of vocabulary.
Sorry you must be in med school too? I'm busy skateboarding rather than expanding my vocab on shirt material smile
March 16, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
itsgart

stickers

lol real original
just postin up for others who haven't seen.  Where's your contribution?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 16, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
itsgart

quick question
uhh..
if you're a little bit more muscular
do the cdg tees fit crazy tighter
bc it feels weird wearing regular supreme tees when theyre tight
and almost everyone who rocks supreme is skinny as shit

5'10 170
pic of muscles

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 16, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
leganja_giver

Where my nigga naruto at doe? 
PROBABLY SOMEWHERE DOING SOME GAY ASS SHIT!!!

Lol nice pic bro
March 16, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
ryanbechillin

Looking forward to these
March 16, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
AGUA

Deadass no one is going to keep the CDG shit. This clothing isn't to wear, it's to make money off of. Shame really though, I remember back in the 90's when they use to do it just for us skaters and  bladers, that's when it really was a great company. Sad Skrrt. 
troll attempt rating:  3/10
LMAO you've been with this clothing line for 3 season, fuck outta here, you ain't even blade, poser. Mandown.
March 16, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
lalala

quick question
uhh..
if you're a little bit more muscular
do the cdg tees fit crazy tighter
bc it feels weird wearing regular supreme tees when theyre tight
and almost everyone who rocks supreme is skinny as shit

5'10 170
similar stats, im at a weird spot between medium and large, just gonna lift more til i fill out a large completely. medium too tight.

x

March 16, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
WGM

SASUKE I'M FIGHTING THIS RIGHT NOW
Hopefully if this fuck nigga Hashirama gives me a good reason, I might come over and help...

this is actually funny only because I actually read naruto lol
March 16, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
the_mandarin

Definitely there was some markup on this shit but that price is like right in between what a supreme shirt and a CDG shirt costs. That's why this shit was so expensive. If you go check CDG's shit on like Barney's website there stuff is no less than $350

WTB SUPREME X THRASHER COACHES JACKET size Large instagram - @ian_darin

March 16, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
March 16, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
pattshreds

who else wants to see these anime users post fit pics...just to get a general idea of what they actually look like. im still not convinced they know what supreme is.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 16, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
pattshreds

who else wants to see these anime users post fit pics...just to get a general idea of what they actually look like. im still not convinced they know what supreme is.
I DID THAT ALREADY DUMB ASS NIGGA!!!

proving my point yourself.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 16, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
paulywalnuts

i was gonna throw a fit pic of my new cdg shirt but fuck it.  these anime faggots can have this shithole

March 16, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
mr.wolfdog

pls stop the anime 

:0

March 16, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
pattshreds

im starting to think there aren't any mods on here, letting the thread get clogged with irrelevant posts.

edit: if there are, and you see this, naruto and his friend may need a talking to.

March 16, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
the_mandarin

Anyone have any idea on how they might do the Basquiat colab? Are you guys thinking they might just screen print some of his work on some tees? Or maybe we're looking at something as an all over print?

March 16, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
subigdog

thought i would bless some of yall with photos of the pool since some of yalll dont go out.
check out the beanie on the table cool......back on topic for supreme....i need that kingston tee and tank
March 16, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
pattshreds

Anyone have any idea on how they might do the Basquiat colab? Are you guys thinking they might just screen print some of his work on some tees? Or maybe we're looking at something as an all over print?
I hope it's not an all over print, no guess as to what it will look like though.

nogatco

im pretty sure ftp stands for fuck the police, but whats the significance between that and the crewneck?
they used the same font from "straight outta compton" 

thats props son
thats some unusual perception right there to recognize
errybody this guy is an OG

but a font is too nondescript to really reveal what it is. there should be more to show its NWA-derived
It's called FTP crewneck. "Fuck the Police". How is that nondescript.

Real gz know what's good with that, while sheltered lil' fuckbois scratch their heads

Classic album, and one of the most underrated pieces of the season.

Stick to what you know tho, flowers and polka dots.
AGUA

I cum all over that bitches tummy in the last pic. SKRRT SQRRT
March 16, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
the_mandarin

I hope it's not an all over print, no guess as to what it will look like though.
Well yeah obviously none of us know what it'll look like. But I agree, I hope it's not an all over print either. I'm fine with just another dope line of tees. I wonder if their might be some other weird pieces they'll do with it though.

March 16, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
WGM

"Your" hands...
March 16, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
twincolumn

^ "No Homo" to plugging your IG? How ignorant...

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

March 16, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
durflockarant

wallets ain't resellin for that much you're all looking at how much the highest persons selling them. gotta look at how much people are bidding on them for. plus eBay / PayPal takes 18% 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Comme-Des-Garcons-SHIRT-WALLET-Digi-CAMO-S-S-2013-MAKE-OFFERS-/290879482222?pt=Wallet&hash=item43b9c4a96e  Sold at $255

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-x-CDG-Comme-Des-Garcons-Wallet-Olive-Camo-Polka-Dot-plc-floral-/221201410121?pt=Wallet&hash=item3380a1a849 Sold at $242

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-CDG-Comme-Des-Garcons-Digi-Camo-Wallet-S-S13-2013-/321089680942?pt=Wallet&var=&hash=item4ac26fb62e  Sold at $280

That's before real thirst sets in im cool with $80-$120 profit for doing nothing...

Hootie Hoo

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.