March 17, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
0mar

That leopard shirt looks hideous. Feel bad for anyone who genuinely likes that shit. Must be awful being so out of touch with taste.
Care to post some pictures of yourself? Not trying to hate just seeing where you and your "taste" are coming from.
Allow me to help you with that.

I present to you "Sharkus Christ" being 'in touch with taste'

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahaa
March 17, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
$timRep

That leopard shirt looks hideous. Feel bad for anyone who genuinely likes that shit. Must be awful being so out of touch with taste.
Care to post some pictures of yourself? Not trying to hate just seeing where you and your "taste" are coming from.

that fit is better than 90% of the other stuff posted in this thread 
March 17, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
0mar

March 17, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
jetageoflotus

So im about to cop a all black supreme camp.
Which one would you guys rather get?
Canvas from this season 
or
satin?

Both DS. 

i know "buy what you like" but i just want some opinions cause there both black anyways...
I never owned just the canvas camp but I own the satin camp cap from last f/w ill tell you. I love it. It's my everyday hat. It's had contact with water been in the sun has been sit on by accident smashed before etc.it shows no sign of even fading. Yeah it has creases in the front from being broken in.but the fabric remains shiny and looks like it has life for more to come. One note is its difficult to bend the bill if you like t like that and if it has contact with rain the bill gets wrinkly but don't sweat it
yeah i might cop the satin. thanks for the info.
fuck all yall who downvote. just trying to get some advice. shit niggas are sus

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 17, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
itsgart

anyone know where i could find the buck knife from 09

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 17, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
jetageoflotus

sharkus has some dope fits.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 17, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
squadus

sharkus has some dope fits.
Not a bad fit, but his fit is also very boring
March 17, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
acompanion

8( x x )8

March 17, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
Wompy

Legit I'm not tryin to hate. If he does have nice fits I'm down to see them. Not tryin to show anyone up or throw down or anything. Just sharin the love
March 17, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
0mar

Legit I'm not tryin to hate. If he does have nice fits I'm down to see them. Not tryin to show anyone up or throw down or anything. Just sharin the love
fuck it man, dudes straight up disrespectful to everyone and does this 'e-god' fuckin status on a damn forum .
When in fact he's probably the goofiest looking kid i've ever seen. Cops 100's$$ worth of supreme, but looks that awkward in it.

fam, i bet he gets at least 4 wedgies a week.
March 17, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
$timRep

March 17, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
dreamteam9

damn man this guy goes too hard to protect his reputation
nigga nobody knows who you are
you don't need to prove yourself to nobody here
just buy your preme and wash your mirror

funniest post ever on HB.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Please destroy all copies of the original message.

March 17, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
subigdog

thought i would bless some of yall with photos of the pool since some of yalll dont go out.
check out the beanie on the table ......back on topic for supreme....i need that kingston tee and tankdam
what reputation i was just postin pics of the pool....im going to say this again i am trollin with the pics. It is pure comedy to me when everyone talks about my photos and i will continue to post pics. Not doing it for no particular reason just im in college. Now let me upload these st patrick day photos.
March 17, 2013 @ 01:53 AM

thought i would bless some of yall with photos of the pool since some of yalll dont go out.
check out the beanie on the table ......back on topic for supreme....i need that kingston tee and tank
ironman is dat u?
March 17, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
glasstables

I love wearing that "Fuck" hat and seeing people faces as they notice it as I walk by. No damn given that day
March 17, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
leganja_giver

check out the beanie on the table ......back on topic for supreme....i need that kingston tee and tankdam
what reputation i was just postin pics of the pool....im going to say this again i am trollin with the pics. It is prue comedy to me when everyone talks about my photos and i will continue to post pics. Not doing it for no particular reason just im in college. Now let me upload these st patrick day photos.
Will we see that beanie in these photos?
March 17, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
dreamteam9

what reputation i was just postin pics of the pool....im going to say this again i am trollin with the pics. It is prue comedy to me when everyone talks about my photos and i will continue to post pics. Not doing it for no particular reason just im in college. Now let me upload these st patrick day photos.
I'm not making fun of you. I really don't even know what the back and forth was or the story behind the "mirror" comment, it just made me laugh to read. Post whatever you want, its better than all that weird Japanese cartoon shit. 

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Please destroy all copies of the original message.

March 17, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
subigdog

Yep you will see the beanie lol
March 17, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
SHARKlN

0mar stays catching feelings like some teenage girl. 

That pic has like 15k views. At minimum that's a few thousand different people that have spent time worrying bout me. cool
March 17, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
BigPO

I've heard of a land, far far away, where the bay is tampa.

And no anime rules the realm.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

March 17, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
0mar

That pic has like 15k views. At minimum that's a few thousand different people that have spent time worrying bout me.

ahaha, believe me, nobody is 'worrying'
March 17, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
BigPO

That pic has like 15k views. At minimum that's a few thousand different people that have spent time worrying bout me.

March 17, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
________

I love wearing that "Fuck" hat and seeing people faces as they notice it as I walk by. No damn given that day
but i guess you could say a lot of fucks were given
March 17, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
durflockarant

Why they had to kill Wallace mane smh

Hootie Hoo

March 17, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
lookatyou

How does the CDG coaches fit compared to champions and others?

size up ??

Thanks 

btw, I am 5'10" 1/2 and slim/medium
pretty pretty please??

Want To Buy - Supreme x Champion Coaches Jacket in sz Medium cw RED or ORANGE

March 17, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
Blurt

Shots fired yo
March 17, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
subigdog

Beanie fit pics St Patrick Day edition cool
March 17, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
BigPO

Shots fired yo
fam nothing against you, but that avi of yours really reaaaallly makes me hate you don't know why

March 17, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
acompanion

Beanie fit pics St Patrick Day edition 

If this is what you're going for or trying to be. You are flat out doing it wrong bro. And it looks like you have a sock on your head, like what they put on babies fresh out of the hospital...

8( x x )8

March 17, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
midmost

Beanie fit pics St Patrick Day edition 
keep us updated on the life of your beanie fam

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.