[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2013 @ 06:50:30
my bad Schminx*

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

March 14, 2013 @ 06:56:11
either I'm high, didn't notice, or Sphinx Jacket dropped in JP today?

Which adds more support to saying that not only CDG tomorrow, which I assumed, because that's never happened for a drop. 

It'll be like maybe 1 or 2 items but, definitely not all CDG. 

(in b4 JP has different drops) I think this item and a beanie updated for their drop today, I'm guessing 1 or 2 items tomorrow along with CDG. 
no, the jackets dropped on their last drop. With the vans i think. for sure not today or any time recent.
March 14, 2013 @ 06:59:55
think im gonna pass on the cdg. only thing i even want is the blue-front camp and im not shelling out $64 for a hat im gonna wear 3x a month

March 14, 2013 @ 07:06:30

Inactive User

^yup. gotta use a different card
cool, thank you for a straight answer.  not a supreme noob, just never tried ordering different colors of the same item- same card different order.
no problem. too much fuckery goes down in here, it's nice to get straight answers every once in awhile.
March 14, 2013 @ 07:18:05
People were saying the CDG shirts last year were a bit small, correct?
Big 

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

March 14, 2013 @ 07:37:21

hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahah
This photo made me decide . Im not copping this CDG shit. real talk

hansum is 4ever

March 14, 2013 @ 07:45:13
Are the Vans x CDG not dropping today?
March 14, 2013 @ 07:49:30
fuck the prices, gusset 298 imma copping dat shit ma niggas

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2013 @ 07:53:33
It's one style per card....
Come on guys...

You're not able to purchase multi color box logos tee's or camps with one card regardless..

March 14, 2013 @ 07:58:17
This thread will reach 600pages by tomorrow..
swiftness boyzzzzzz

March 14, 2013 @ 08:02:05
^ 3hrs ma nigga

March 14, 2013 @ 08:02:52
why do you need to fucking talk about it, if you know you know.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

March 14, 2013 @ 08:04:01
It's one style per card....
Come on guys...
Yes I knew this. I just wasn't sure if you could buy 2 of the same style. One style per card could have meant I had to choose black dot or red dot or it could have meant that I could only get 1 of each. 

Edit- like I said I have never attempted to purchase multiples and other peoples explanations in the past made it seem as if different colors would make it possible.
You could just go to the website and start trying to add items to your cart and figure it out... instead of asking everyone on here.

March 14, 2013 @ 08:06:41
^ 3hrs ma nigga
haha you are right, I jumped the gun 

I am thinking about going after one on DSM E-shop and one on Supreme webstore....still don't know if I want to pay the 25$ shipping  for DSM though and that lonnnnng ass wait too.
save your time and money.. this shit isnt worth the trouble..

March 14, 2013 @ 08:08:03
^ 3hrs ma nigga
haha you are right, I jumped the gun 

I am thinking about going after one on DSM E-shop and one on Supreme webstore....still don't know if I want to pay the 25$ shipping  for DSM though and that lonnnnng ass wait too.
lol just buy from preme...

March 14, 2013 @ 08:19:53
see you hoes in the morning.

UCSB.

March 14, 2013 @ 08:26:01
Haven't been on the forums in probably 6 months, and it's full of even more retards then when I left. This place is completely useless for anything but finding out what's dropping, and proved to be useless for that too. Jesus christ
March 14, 2013 @ 08:30:00
This thread has made me hate about 98% of you and is directly proportional to my lack of posts.

The other 2%, keep it real.
March 14, 2013 @ 08:39:16
Haven't been on the forums in probably 6 months, and it's full of even more retards then when I left. This place is completely useless for anything but finding out what's dropping, and proved to be useless for that too. Jesus christ

qft
March 14, 2013 @ 08:40:34

Will be copping, everythings cash when have a quality job... Some cases mommys credit card.
March 14, 2013 @ 08:40:54
love the patter on em, but i hate the shape. wish they put it on shorts and on a bucket or camp. i don't typically fuck with camps anymore, but cant front that id cop this pattern on a camp in a heartbeat.
Shit is dope other than the shape.  
im still trying to comprehend how this will sit on my head....
Have you ever seen the show M.A.S.H.?  Id imagine its something a person on that show would wear.
March 14, 2013 @ 08:45:30
what time does the online store open at 8 a.m.?

•••

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x