[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:11
If the CDG tee is thinner than I'd like it, I'm most likely not gonna keep it.
I'm pretty sure it's due to the "fancy" cdg material
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:22
It's due to the high content of polyester.....

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:22
I'm happy with loop collar (digi camo) and red dot camp purchase. Digi camo just looks good with chinos. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:23
shirt came in.  loop collar.  shit is prettttty nice.  can't believe i spent $288 on it doe.  its definitely nicer material than supreme's normal stuff but not more than twice as good.  theres about $125 of straight hype collab markup here.  meaning it feels like what a $150 shirt i imagine.  the pattern is definitely not as obnoxious and flashy as it looks in pictures we've seen so far.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:23
Yea that's were the "fancy" part comes in smart ass
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:24
Ok, nice use of vocabulary. blushing

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:25
shirt came in.  loop collar.  shit is prettttty nice.  can't believe i spent $288 on it doe.  its definitely nicer material than supreme's normal stuff but not more than twice as good.  theres about $125 of straight hype collab markup here.  meaning it feels like what a $150 shirt i imagine.  the pattern is definitely not as obnoxious and flashy as it looks in pictures we've seen so far.  
Pics of the loop!!!
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:25
Deadass no one is going to keep the CDG shit. This clothing isn't to wear, it's to make money off of. Shame really though, I remember back in the 90's when they use to do it just for us skaters and  bladers, that's when it really was a great company. Sad Skrrt. 
troll attempt rating:  3/10

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:26
stickers

lol real original

•••

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:27
Ok, nice use of vocabulary.
Sorry you must be in med school too? I'm busy skateboarding rather than expanding my vocab on shirt material blushing
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:30
stickers

lol real original
just postin up for others who haven't seen.  Where's your contribution?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
quick question
uhh..
if you're a little bit more muscular
do the cdg tees fit crazy tighter
bc it feels weird wearing regular supreme tees when theyre tight
and almost everyone who rocks supreme is skinny as shit

5'10 170
pic of muscles

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:32
Where my nigga naruto at doe? 
PROBABLY SOMEWHERE DOING SOME GAY ASS SHIT!!!

Lol nice pic bro
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:32

Looking forward to these
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:40
quick question
uhh..
if you're a little bit more muscular
do the cdg tees fit crazy tighter
bc it feels weird wearing regular supreme tees when theyre tight
and almost everyone who rocks supreme is skinny as shit

5'10 170
similar stats, im at a weird spot between medium and large, just gonna lift more til i fill out a large completely. medium too tight.

x

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:42
SASUKE I'M FIGHTING THIS RIGHT NOW
Hopefully if this fuck nigga Hashirama gives me a good reason, I might come over and help...

this is actually funny only because I actually read naruto lol
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:49
Definitely there was some markup on this shit but that price is like right in between what a supreme shirt and a CDG shirt costs. That's why this shit was so expensive. If you go check CDG's shit on like Barney's website there stuff is no less than $350

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:53
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:55
who else wants to see these anime users post fit pics...just to get a general idea of what they actually look like. im still not convinced they know what supreme is.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:00
who else wants to see these anime users post fit pics...just to get a general idea of what they actually look like. im still not convinced they know what supreme is.
I DID THAT ALREADY DUMB ASS NIGGA!!!

proving my point yourself.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:02
i was gonna throw a fit pic of my new cdg shirt but fuck it.  these anime faggots can have this shithole

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:02
pls stop the anime 

:0

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:04
im starting to think there aren't any mods on here, letting the thread get clogged with irrelevant posts.

edit: if there are, and you see this, naruto and his friend may need a talking to.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:08
Anyone have any idea on how they might do the Basquiat colab? Are you guys thinking they might just screen print some of his work on some tees? Or maybe we're looking at something as an all over print?

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:09

thought i would bless some of yall with photos of the pool since some of yalll dont go out.
check out the beanie on the table smokeyface......back on topic for supreme....i need that kingston tee and tank
Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:10
Anyone have any idea on how they might do the Basquiat colab? Are you guys thinking they might just screen print some of his work on some tees? Or maybe we're looking at something as an all over print?
I hope it's not an all over print, no guess as to what it will look like though.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:10
im pretty sure ftp stands for fuck the police, but whats the significance between that and the crewneck?
they used the same font from "straight outta compton" 

thats props son
thats some unusual perception right there to recognize
errybody this guy is an OG

but a font is too nondescript to really reveal what it is. there should be more to show its NWA-derived
It's called FTP crewneck. "Fuck the Police". How is that nondescript.

Real gz know what's good with that, while sheltered lil' fuckbois scratch their heads

Classic album, and one of the most underrated pieces of the season.

Stick to what you know tho, flowers and polka dots.
Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:15
I hope it's not an all over print, no guess as to what it will look like though.
Well yeah obviously none of us know what it'll look like. But I agree, I hope it's not an all over print either. I'm fine with just another dope line of tees. I wonder if their might be some other weird pieces they'll do with it though.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:19
"Your" hands...
Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:24
^ "No Homo" to plugging your IG? How ignorant...

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.