[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:55
Damn man anyone else feel like loop collar and guesst shirts were a weak buy for the price?
I would have pic the coach jacket over those two price wise. The. The guesst shirt. I just don't think the loop shirt is no way shape or form worth the price. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:56
Damn man anyone else feel like loop collar and guesst shirts were a weak buy for the price?
last year's gusset looked a lot cleaner than this year's in my opinion
Seem like this drop only tees crusher and camps killed it, jackets nice too but I'm good on jackets livin in south cakalaki 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:59
I would have pic the coach jacket over those two price wise. The. The guesst shirt. I just don't think the loop shirt is no way shape or form worth the price. 
Yea I feel ya it's like 70 degrees where I live so I passed on it. But I do like my clothes with high end material that's why I copped the loop. Plus it's CDG there prices alone are hella expensive. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:06
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:22
wallets ain't resellin for that much you're all looking at how much the highest persons selling them. gotta look at how much people are bidding on them for. plus eBay / PayPal takes 18% 

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Inactive User

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:28
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:36
After being a lurker for the past 2 months i decided to sell my soul to this forum. Sup guys
info on mole
info on race
info on nerd glasses
info on frail
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:38
^shoulda stayed lurkin bruh

and try 12% after paypal and ebay fees, def not that high
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:39
CDG wallet restocked

looking for cdg hoodie navy med.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:41
After being a lurker for the past 2 months i decided to sell my soul to this forum. Sup guys
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:42
If anyone missed out on the Roses Jersey and managed to get a bucket and camp from the CDG drop PM me.
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:43
info on mole
info on race
info on nerd glasses
info on frail

8( x x )8

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:50
hahahahahaha
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:51
I'm tryna look through the pages and find info, or just read what I missed, but this anime asshole makes it near impossible 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:52
I'm tryna look through the pages and find info, or just read what I missed, but this anime asshole makes it near impossible 
Yes but you have to admit in the middle of everyone else's comments it can be pretty funny

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Inactive User

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:52
^shoulda stayed lurkin bruh

and try 12% after paypal and ebay fees, def not that high
Shit.. i should've stayed lurkin. But my moles not even that big doe. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:54
Yes but you have to admit in the middle of everyone else's comments it can be pretty funny
no. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:59
im pretty sure ftp stands for fuck the police, but whats the significance between that and the crewneck?
Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:00
no. 
I think he is

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:01
If you bought that wallet to resell kill yourself haha good luck
Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:01
god fucking dammit dude. you just had to bring it up. now they are back. 

:0

Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:15
im pretty sure ftp stands for fuck the police, but whats the significance between that and the crewneck?
they used the same font from "straight outta compton" 

Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:22
Is Carhartt confirmed, though? WIP has some really simplistic & versatile pieces -- Supreme collab would be promising.
I'd be stoked for a Supreme x Carhartt collab if they done some nice jackets together.
WIP have a lot of nice pieces at the moment.

I recently copped this Carhartt hayden pullover jacket from SS13 line.
Reminded me a bit of the Sup x TNF camo expedition.

Aren't you a girl? I can't stand when girls wear all guys clothes not even just supreme it's just not attractive. Some girls can pull it off but most look like such try hards.
This joint is hot tho.
Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:23
stickers

Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:29
look like an asian justin bieber
Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:41
oh shit , he deleted the pic, can anyone repost it? 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:00
Where my nigga naruto at doe? 
stickers

WHOA! STICKERS!! THOSE ARE SO SWAGGY SON!...STICKERS!
wheres the picture?

If the CDG tee is thinner than I'd like it, I'm most likely not gonna keep it.
Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
they used the same font from "straight outta compton" 

thats props son
thats some unusual perception right there to recognize
errybody this guy is an OG

but a font is too nondescript to really reveal what it is. there should be more to show its NWA-derived
theres a catholic church in my town that used that same font for their big sign.  "RUMMAGE SALE"  I'll snap a pic tomorrow.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.