Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
primelore

most doctors are useless anyways.
1.walk in
2.looks at you
3.asks questions
4.prescribes pills
or
does it for the money and doesnt give a fuck about you.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
flake753

HOLY SHIT  EVERYONE STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT KID AND HIS CAR!!!!!!! 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
jjapplesauce

kinda sad that collabs aside there are really only like 2 pieces left on my list for the season
March 15, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
glasstables

Man I don't care about no crappy car that cost $400. Talk supreme and only supreme . I don't care about ya personal lives really .
March 15, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
paulywalnuts

smh at all you guys thinking that the cholo guy in line is rocking a "DK" shirt. 
whatever man 

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 15, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
hounds

Last years shorts killed it.
This year was the biggest disappointment, they were the main thing I was looking forward for.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
Zedrok

Also, sorry guys for this med student fight on the supreme thread, I normally never flame out on the internet but i have a lot of pent up rage from running into some of these young assholes on campus that are only in it for the money. Thats good to hear Ye' you just came off as condescending in your first reply with that "im in med school so im better than you" shit, no hate.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
Zedrok

Back to the topic of supreme i really hope this years TNF kills it. I just want some simple colored stuff, not that ugly all over print from last summers collection.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
godillard

http://instagram.com/p/WBbUKxP2R9/

heres a fit of panled parka 
im medium and 5'7 and about 135 

sorry for weird face
nice bro
seems like the parkas fit yung on length
yeah just a tad
March 15, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
Ye'

Also, sorry guys for this med student fight on the supreme thread, I normally never flame out on the internet but i have a lot of pent up rage from running into some of these young assholes on campus that are only in it for the money. Thats good to hear Ye' you just came off as condescending in your first reply with that "im in med school so im better than you" shit, no hate.
Yeah I'm not the one to flame people either lol
It's cool though. No hard feelings, now back to preme lol
March 15, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
snar

This year was the biggest disappointment, they were the main thing I was looking forward for.
fuck you on? crosses and acid shorts are better than any of those shorts you crusty ass nigga
aside from the acid shorts he is right. So pissed I passed on those corduroys.  
March 15, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
ChicagoLDRS

fuck you on? crosses and acid shorts are better than any of those shorts you crusty ass nigga
Acid shorts are trash...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Stackies

Crosses & Dots are fire, idk what y'all talking about

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

March 15, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
hounds

Yeah, and I plan on getting the acid ones, I'm just saying, it's a springsummer collection they shouldve given the shorts a little more attention.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Ye'

The only shorts I am feeling are the swim shorts and crosses
March 15, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
TheCARTJacker

Back to the topic of supreme i really hope this years TNF kills it. I just want some simple colored stuff, not that ugly all over print from last summers collection.
TNF Collab gna be piff 10/10
BSQ WIll be 7/10
Bling Towel + PCL Crusher will be on my head 24/7 this summercool
Water short + PCL Tee at the beach giving people neck strainscool
2nd Drop of tees will break my bankcool
March 15, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
leganja_giver

Lol nigga got the cheapest tee and cheapest car 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
mrteebonilla

Only things left to get
PCL Tee/Crusher
Bling Towel
2nd drop of tees
and maybe bling hoodie/5 panel just to have bling everything

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 15, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
40 Fonzarelli

I don't really give a fuck what is thought of my car, I love it and I'm stoked as fuck to have bought my first car. Some people just mad cause they were brought up differently with their parents paying for everything but this is off topic now so I'll stop
Respect. Don't mind all that other shit.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
TheCARTJacker

Sleeper of the seasoncool
March 15, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
snar

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/shirts/work-shirt-1

what do you guys think of this shirt? can't decide what colorway I want 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
¥OVnG ÇØSTÅNZå

STR33TSHARK A.K.A HOSHIGAKI KISAME
and he's backsad 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:45 AM

Inactive

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
full time doctor on supreme forums. rocking blogo  scrub. 
No one said I'm a full time doctor. Now we can see who isn't going to school here
You better have a shit ton of cash if you are trying to make it all the way through med school. That or rich ass parents. Wait a couple years in and then you will see when you are in a hundred of thousand of dollars in debt and interning at a hospital for next to nothing. People think that becoming a doctor is like 1 2 3. Truth is your just a nieve first or second year med school student, thinking your gonna become the next big thing. Dat arrogant im in med school lifestyle might not make it.
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway
March 15, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
full time doctor on supreme forums. rocking blogo  scrub. 
No one said I'm a full time doctor. Now we can see who isn't going to school here
You better have a shit ton of cash if you are trying to make it all the way through med school. That or rich ass parents. Wait a couple years in and then you will see when you are in a hundred of thousand of dollars in debt and interning at a hospital for next to nothing. People think that becoming a doctor is like 1 2 3. Truth is your just a nieve first or second year med school student, thinking your gonna become the next big thing. Dat arrogant im in med school lifestyle might not make it.
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway
I just wanted to add to the wall of text.  Also that acid camp is really awful.  Please more anime!

March 15, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
skerr4

Is it me or has the nike collab been forgotten about? Were those photos of those court shoes just an old sample or has it just gone quiet and no ones heard anything of it since?
March 15, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Is it me or has the nike collab been forgotten about? Were those photos of those court shoes just an old sample or has it just gone quiet and no ones heard anything of it since?
It was those whack tennis shoes which is why no one is talking about it....

March 15, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
TheCARTJacker

March 15, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
jetageoflotus

that PCL crusher looking way better than that CDG. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
jetageoflotus

It was those whack tennis shoes which is why no one is talking about it....
you gonna really walk around with supreme x tennis shoes? those shit had to be the worst kicks supreme has sampled or whatever.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
leganja_giver

Blue acid camp

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.