Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
durflockarant

What do yall think about this? Dropped in the Japan store today 18900 yen. US price estimate?
Shit looks like a normal ass drug rug you can cop at a flea market for 15$...

Hootie Hoo

March 15, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
mrteebonilla

I got 100 notes on tumblr already on a pic with my wearing all my cdg shit  
pics or didnt happen

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

March 15, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
durflockarant

Hootie Hoo

March 15, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
hounds

Probably put a box logo over your eyes too.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
THEBIGNB

North face this year is neon pink. Mark my words.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 15, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
jamez9

Probably put a box logo over your eyes too.
so what if i did? i got cute tumblr girls complimenting me on my style and saying im cute
link man
March 15, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
newuser999

when do box logos drop
March 15, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
ganzbino

Anyone got the pic of what's left to drop?
March 15, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
durflockarant

when do box logos drop

Hootie Hoo

March 15, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
thestruggle

can't decide if awesome or desperate for attention/boring person overcompensating
Thats Ben Baller, he gets it for free...... Read the article

http://www.thecoveteur.com/ben_baller
March 15, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
leganja_giver

Niggas sleeping on the loop collar shirts both are fire, digi camo one goes well with everything tho
March 15, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
stron

Definitely ask to replace. Last season I got a replacement hat tht was "sold out" on the web for over a week. It wasn't even up on the site anymore. 
no doubt.  my TNF backpack from last season has a hole in it.  my color is sold out but they're sending me a new one once i can find the time to send this one back.  and that thing has been off the webstore for months.  
no way! damn, i always read negative things about supreme customer service so shit, it's nice to hear the positive. many thanks
March 15, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
stron

I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
ohh fuck no. don't be soft and let them get away with that shit
hahaha thanks for the support. i work around people that do customer service and i always hear the verbal abuse they get so i try not to be an asshole when complaining about things. but people always tell me i needa be more aggressive when dealing with shit like this.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
NNOLANN

March 15, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
supkraise

You like gay dicks and gay cars. 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
jxmookie

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
Ye'

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Ultimate Man Ray

whats left to drop

:)

March 15, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
THEBIGNB

Quit hating on the kid with the whip, most of y'all prob still ride the school bus or had rich mommy and daddy help you buy a car.

linsanity

suspended

How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
full time doctor on supreme forums. rocking blogo  scrub. 
nybackpack

cant dress , frail arms, oversize t shirt, hairline might not make it. byeee
March 15, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
metalslug

can't decide if awesome or desperate for attention/boring person overcompensating

was instore when he was there and he definitely did not get this shit for free. as a matter of fact 3 or 4 of his cards were declined and javi started yellin at him for fuckin their flow up

*btw most cards are declined at Supreme for god who knows what reason so its not like hes broke it was just embarassing 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
dirtyxrabbit

The gayest shit a dude can do, is pay too much attention to what another dude wears..  lol
March 15, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
Ye'

How old are you
full time doctor on supreme forums. rocking blogo  scrub. 
No one said I'm a full time doctor. Now we can see who isn't going to school here
March 15, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
THEBIGNB

Nybackpack, go light yourself on fire and jump off a bridge.

March 15, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
leganja_giver

was instore when he was there and he definitely did not get this shit for free. as a matter of fact 3 or 4 of his cards were declined and javi started yellin at him for fuckin their flow up

*btw most cards are declined at Supreme for god who knows what reason so its not like hes broke it was just embarassing 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
auxilio

smh at all you guys thinking that the cholo guy in line is rocking a "DK" shirt. 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
jxmookie

How old are you
If you knew anything about cars you would know that honda civics as Hondas in general last forever, this one has 150k miles and will last for 200+ so don't say shit about dependable

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 15, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
leganja_giver

Bruh Ben baller prolly paid cash fuck you talking about lol
March 15, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
Anthos

Paging Dr. Faget...

2Ps -

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.