[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 15, 2013 @ 22:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
It's funny how supreme ships a $50 camp in a box but a $250 jacket in a bag. 
you want a crush hat idiot?
But i think his point is still that they should ship both in a box to protect them.  A bag can easily get punctured and the jacket snagged or ruined.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

Mar 15, 2013 @ 22:56
so the camp doesnt get messed up

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Mar 15, 2013 @ 22:57
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:05
definite sleeper of the season... nobody wants a piss and shit shirt
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:19

I bought it,  I think its dope and the fit is really comofortable
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:21
This life aint for eveybody

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:26
I got a UPS update yesterday saying the label has been created and it remains that way now.. I feel like it should have left NY today.
same thing happened to me. and ups doesn't work on saturdays or sundays so it's kinda lame how we got shipping confirmation yesterday and it wont even leave ny til monday
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:30
same thing happened to me. and ups doesn't work on saturdays or sundays so it's kinda lame how we got shipping confirmation yesterday and it wont even leave ny til monday
Mine got the origin scan, but UPS is notorious for slow updates.  It most likely has left NY.
Yeah they're updates for tracking are wack. Just pay attention to the scheduled delivery date. It tends to be right, at least in my experience.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:33

cop these also in the restock ? 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:35
Got the CDG jacket in olive, crazy dope camo !
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:40
What are these patterns ? Shit
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:42
Did the cdg crushers ever restock?
Mar 15, 2013 @ 23:48
Mine got the origin scan, but UPS is notorious for slow updates.  It most likely has left NY.
Yeah they're updates for tracking are wack. Just pay attention to the scheduled delivery date. It tends to be right, at least in my experience.
that's what i was thinking, but my scheduled delivery date was today lol. usually ups is on point with my tracking though, not complaining, shipping is still pretty fast
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:01
You should be studying SAT's coming up fuckboy

u still have hope
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:04
Last season tweed camp cap fits so weird compare to my other hats. How much these usually go for?
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:05
I just want to cop a box logo hoodie, I don't care about any of this shit 

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:06
GOLFWANG FAGG
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:07
tyler the creator sent you here huh
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:09
tyler the creator sent you here huh
Thirst for upvotes wont make it niqqa
Fall back like lebrons hair line
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:15
Was at Supreme NY today and they had a few sizes left in the CDG loop collar shirt if anyone wanted to know. Rest of the stuff was gone. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:26

waiting for my coaches...

IG: truyoo

Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:26
So as I assume most of you know, people found a way to make an extension on chrome to get your size in your cart on Nike Dot Com. I made my own variant of this that hasn't failed me yet. I am currently trying to make a Supreme version and if I can successfully do that I'll send everyone that wants one a copy. 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:30
So as I assume most of you know, people found a way to make an extension on chrome to get your size in your cart on Nike Dot Com. I made my own variant of this that hasn't failed me yet. I am currently trying to make a Supreme version and if I can successfully do that I'll send everyone that wants one a copy. 
let me know if you ever make one
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:33
Im calling supreme and telling on u
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:36
was thinkin the same thing, got my tnf jacket from last season in a weak ass bag
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:39
won't be buying any new releases until the cdg vans come out
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:44
Broke boii alert! 
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:46
Broke boii alert! 
or maybe he doesn't like anything else that's about to release.....
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:49
Damn man anyone else feel like loop collar and guesst shirts were a weak buy for the price?
Mar 16, 2013 @ 00:51
Damn man anyone else feel like loop collar and guesst shirts were a weak buy for the price?
last year's gusset looked a lot cleaner than this year's in my opinion
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0