i know what youve been doing for the past hour
January 2, 2013 @ 09:10 AM
martino

I'd dig if either Lemmy, Henry Rollins,or MF Doom were on the celeb tee
Doom would be fire! cool
January 2, 2013 @ 09:40 AM
papes

vans/supreme again lol

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

January 2, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
TableJuice

hey do you guys think its a good trade for a ds kaws tee in red for a ds navy snow white and 20 on the side
January 2, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
bostonstrangler

hey do you guys think its a good trade for a ds kaws tee in red for a ds navy snow white and 20 on the side
The value of the trade depends on how you feel about both items.  Nobody knows your personal preference, get what you want.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, PAISLEY L/S BURGUNDY, CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY WHITE, JFK SHIRT NAVY

January 2, 2013 @ 01:20 PM
SHARKlN

funny you guys are talking about Seinfeld in here.

rsoomers is trying to start a brand out of boston called "Royalty" (lol c'mon ryan) and one of his designs was a Seinfeld logo flip.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/247#3803988
January 2, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
brightsoles

- a series of tee's that are rip offs of old skate logos from the 90's. im sure a lot of you kids in here don't remember that shit, but that's what supreme is all about. Menace, Stereo, Arsenal, Real, Rhythm, Planet Earth, Shortys, Mad Circle, New Deal. would pay a good tribute to the skate roots and remind kids that this was a skateboarding brand from day 1.

- more tank tops. at least 2 or 3 different styles for the summer season

- no more independant collabs unless it's something that actually looks nice

- sb dunk high would be cool; or an airmax 1. if they did af1's, i could see them doing am1's or am90's.

- a vans collab that doesn't suck for once

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
January 2, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
SilvioDante

- a series of tee's that are rip offs of old skate logos from the 90's. im sure a lot of you kids in here don't remember that shit, but that's what supreme is all about. Menace, Stereo, Arsenal, Real, Rhythm, Planet Earth, Shortys, Mad Circle, New Deal. would pay a good tribute to the skate roots and remind kids that this was a skateboarding brand from day 1.

- sb dunk high would be cool; or an airmax 1. if they did af1's, i could see them doing am1's or am90's.

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
LULZ i remeber everyone had that S HORTY S tee back in the day.
January 2, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
brightsoles

bro i had one of those they were the shit! or the logo with the 3 balls. i even think just the reg shortys logo with supreme in place would be dope.

shortys was the jam back in the day. the fulfill the dream video is so tight!
January 2, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
Barbecue Brennon

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
The CDG Vans Authentics didn't suck. I thought they were pretty on point.
January 2, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
waffle999

another shell jacket !
January 2, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
Nicky Santoro

QUOTE Originally posted by iliciti

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
LULZ i remeber everyone had that S HORTY S tee back in the day.

Still cant quote? The best shortys shirt was the one that said shortys skateboards and then said fuck you when you folded it
January 2, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
sonicman

QUOTE Originally posted by iliciti

Still cant quote? The best shortys shirt was the one that said shortys skateboards and then said fuck you when you folded it
haha i remember a while back a lot of local shops had that. i knew i guy at a shop who was wearing it and i asked him if it was one of the foldable ones. he took it off and it wassn't, really awkward. 

anyways i think the creature logo would make a great supreme logo.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 2, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
bumpyknuckles

Supreme x Bob dylan.
That highway 61 revisited cover with a box logo on the shirt.
January 2, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
bsm1017

funny you guys are talking about Seinfeld in here.

rsoomers is trying to start a brand out of boston called "Royalty" (lol c'mon ryan) and one of his designs was a Seinfeld logo flip.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/247#3803988
what a dumbass fuck boy EDIT: not you bro, rsomers

supreme x seinfeld
Dat George Costanza picture tee

as much as i love George, i feel like this could be classic on a Preme shirt, wit a mini box logo in the bottom right corner

Él Duderîno

January 2, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
fuckjohnn

supreme should make a team broke boi jersey for 90% of yall in this thread 

but i'd be down for a nike dunk low, dunk mid, and dunk high but with the box logo incorporated

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

January 2, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Collab with an inexpensive watch brand would be tight. Like a regular analog watch face with Supreme written on a black or red leather strap.
January 2, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
sonicman

supreme should make a team broke boi jersey for 90% of yall in this thread 

but i'd be down for a nike dunk low, dunk mid, and dunk high but with the box logo incorporated

so you thought that insulting everyone who thinks $100 for socks is stupid and then making a played out unrealistic suggestion would make a good post? 

lol. this is going well for powercum

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 2, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
jjapplesauce

My actual predictions are a Keith Haring x supreme deal ( Can really see it happening).  Or with some of Dills pull with Supreme I could possibly see an Alien Workshop x supreme deal.
January 2, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
SHARKlN

My actual predictions are a Keith Haring x supreme deal ( Can really see it happening). 
Keith Haring would be the best photo tee ever. Dude set so much up for the scene that Supreme thrives in. I mean damn the pop shop was just a block up on Lafayette..
January 2, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
waffle999

i know this is gonna off topic but hope i could have some help
any suggestions some jacket looks like supreme pin dot shell that kind of jacket? 
ps: can't afford mastermind japan, bape, visvim, white mountaineering...etc.
Thanks!
January 2, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
vis

northface
now leave
January 2, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
intellect

I want Lindsay Lohan on the celeb tee.
Supreme x Lindsay Lohan x Jail Clothes 
I'd cop a orange jumpsuit 
January 2, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
Gauntlet

My actual predictions are a Keith Haring x supreme deal ( Can really see it happening). 
Keith Haring would be the best photo tee ever. Dude set so much up for the scene that Supreme thrives in. I mean damn the pop shop was just a block up on Lafayette..
photo tee? keith haring's been dead for 20 years

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

January 2, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
intellect

January 2, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
SHARKlN

dig em up then
January 2, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
mr.wolfdog

supreme flip flops 

:0

January 2, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
sonicman

dig em up then
i could picture some of his art being in a collab, but lots of other brands have had his stuff in them recently; obey ect... not to mention they used his artwork for the McLauren Duck Joint Tee:

January 2, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
dirtydan

Thrasher x Supreme collab would be sick.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.