[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

January 02, 2013 @ 06:18:32
supreme should make a team broke boi jersey for 90% of yall in this thread 

but i'd be down for a nike dunk low, dunk mid, and dunk high but with the box logo incorporated

so you thought that insulting everyone who thinks $100 for socks is stupid and then making a played out unrealistic suggestion would make a good post? 

(Invalid img)

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 02, 2013 @ 06:20:42
y you attacking me for making a contribution
ppl like you are dragging hb down
lol at may 2012
January 02, 2013 @ 06:35:13
old, but fit pics of the ragg wool beanie?
paid near rape for it lmfao
i remember seeing one in the wdywt thread
January 02, 2013 @ 06:45:33
happy new year ppl, i like the new thread, and seinfeld x supreme would be dope af. personally i think friends x supreme would be awesome too tho. s/s13 sure to be better than last season

edit: also some better snapbacks wouldnt hurt.. and better vans collabs, the last one was a fucking joke
January 02, 2013 @ 06:48:07
some sb dunk highs would be much appreciated

January 02, 2013 @ 06:56:09
basquiat collab

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

January 02, 2013 @ 07:06:05
friends x supreme sounds goofy as fuck

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

January 02, 2013 @ 07:19:23
supreme x seinfeld

www.headhunterla.com

January 02, 2013 @ 07:24:41
supreme x seinfeld
Dat George Costanza picture tee

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

January 02, 2013 @ 07:35:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
supreme x seinfeld

you got the wrong pic man

January 02, 2013 @ 07:35:11
something paisley. pattern shorts. another sunglasses release. more windbreakers.

gawd.tumblr.com

January 02, 2013 @ 08:21:02
Some Janoskis, Baseball T's and jerseys. Hopefully a camp that is previewed nice like the Dogs and Ducks but is produced with more than a handful of good patterns.  
January 02, 2013 @ 08:28:14
god damn.  why did i get 2 parkas for california

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

January 02, 2013 @ 08:43:03
January 02, 2013 @ 08:55:12
i know what youve been doing for the past hour
January 02, 2013 @ 09:10:48
I'd dig if either Lemmy, Henry Rollins,or MF Doom were on the celeb tee
Doom would be fire! smokeyface
January 02, 2013 @ 09:40:36
vans/supreme again lol

we were lucky

January 02, 2013 @ 09:42:23
hey do you guys think its a good trade for a ds kaws tee in red for a ds navy snow white and 20 on the side
January 02, 2013 @ 09:47:04
hey do you guys think its a good trade for a ds kaws tee in red for a ds navy snow white and 20 on the side
The value of the trade depends on how you feel about both items.  Nobody knows your personal preference, get what you want.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

January 02, 2013 @ 13:20:03
funny you guys are talking about Seinfeld in here.

rsoomers is trying to start a brand out of boston called "Royalty" (lol c'mon ryan) and one of his designs was a Seinfeld logo flip.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/247#3803988
January 02, 2013 @ 15:32:25
- a series of tee's that are rip offs of old skate logos from the 90's. im sure a lot of you kids in here don't remember that shit, but that's what supreme is all about. Menace, Stereo, Arsenal, Real, Rhythm, Planet Earth, Shortys, Mad Circle, New Deal. would pay a good tribute to the skate roots and remind kids that this was a skateboarding brand from day 1.

- more tank tops. at least 2 or 3 different styles for the summer season

- no more independant collabs unless it's something that actually looks nice

- sb dunk high would be cool; or an airmax 1. if they did af1's, i could see them doing am1's or am90's.

- a vans collab that doesn't suck for once

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
January 02, 2013 @ 16:12:05
- a series of tee's that are rip offs of old skate logos from the 90's. im sure a lot of you kids in here don't remember that shit, but that's what supreme is all about. Menace, Stereo, Arsenal, Real, Rhythm, Planet Earth, Shortys, Mad Circle, New Deal. would pay a good tribute to the skate roots and remind kids that this was a skateboarding brand from day 1.

- sb dunk high would be cool; or an airmax 1. if they did af1's, i could see them doing am1's or am90's.

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
LULZ i remeber everyone had that S HORTY S tee back in the day.

Lillyhammer

January 02, 2013 @ 16:20:15
bro i had one of those they were the shit! or the logo with the 3 balls. i even think just the reg shortys logo with supreme in place would be dope.

shortys was the jam back in the day. the fulfill the dream video is so tight!
January 02, 2013 @ 16:38:45

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
The CDG Vans Authentics didn't suck. I thought they were pretty on point.
January 02, 2013 @ 16:46:26
another shell jacket !
January 02, 2013 @ 16:47:44
QUOTE Originally posted by iliciti

- swim trunks

- another beach towell

- supreme beer cozie's
LULZ i remeber everyone had that S HORTY S tee back in the day.

Still cant quote? The best shortys shirt was the one that said shortys skateboards and then said fuck you when you folded it
January 02, 2013 @ 17:00:37
QUOTE Originally posted by iliciti

Still cant quote? The best shortys shirt was the one that said shortys skateboards and then said fuck you when you folded it
haha i remember a while back a lot of local shops had that. i knew i guy at a shop who was wearing it and i asked him if it was one of the foldable ones. he took it off and it wassn't, really awkward. 

anyways i think the creature logo would make a great supreme logo.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 02, 2013 @ 17:12:03
Supreme x Bob dylan.
That highway 61 revisited cover with a box logo on the shirt.
January 02, 2013 @ 18:01:59
funny you guys are talking about Seinfeld in here.

rsoomers is trying to start a brand out of boston called "Royalty" (lol c'mon ryan) and one of his designs was a Seinfeld logo flip.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/247#3803988
what a dumbass fuck boy EDIT: not you bro, rsomers

supreme x seinfeld

as much as i love George, i feel like this could be classic on a Preme shirt, wit a mini box logo in the bottom right corner

Él Duderîno

January 02, 2013 @ 18:06:25
supreme should make a team broke boi jersey for 90% of yall in this thread 

but i'd be down for a nike dunk low, dunk mid, and dunk high but with the box logo incorporated

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x