Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Nobody in that lineup can ollie up a curb with a skateboard. smh
LOL! I'm the asian guy behind the cholo, I can get up a curb easy razz
March 15, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
hounds

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
Post a picture of your car. 
probably don't even have one.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
TheCARTJacker

Supreme clothes>Car
March 15, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
paulywalnuts

loop collar en route and will be here by tomorrow...fit pics tmrw night if roommates is here to grab it from UPS...my ass will be back to work for another 10-12 hour shift...shit ain't free...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 15, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
paulywalnuts

Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.
dude in the front is dressed like some shit...first off he's pudgy and short...secondly, dead kennedys shirt ok lol, what are we, 17?  OLD NAVY cargo shorts past the knees wow probably to hold tin tubes of mtn dew...white socks and chucks..

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 15, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
YOU AHOE ASS BITCH

Homeboy looks like his shirt has been jizzed on.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
soshaaun

Homeboy looks like his shirt has been jizzed on.
He looked like he threatened those people to be first in line.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
sofɐkin6

Does anyone know when this is going to release?

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

March 15, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
paulywalnuts

Definitely ask to replace. Last season I got a replacement hat tht was "sold out" on the web for over a week. It wasn't even up on the site anymore. 
no doubt.  my TNF backpack from last season has a hole in it.  my color is sold out but they're sending me a new one once i can find the time to send this one back.  and that thing has been off the webstore for months.  

March 15, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
THEBIGNB

That guy in the DK shirt is dressed better than 75 percent of you kooks, don't be mad he keeps it G.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 15, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
ckorn

no weird shit, but i always wondered how people who camp for days go to the bathroom
March 15, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
AGUA

no weird shit, but i always wondered how people who camp for days go to the bathroom
they shit in the supreme bags that their box lougos come in, and drink their asian piss for the vitamins and nourishment. Skrt. 
March 15, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
slytendencies

People do it in groups and they have at least 1 car to drive to someone house....not that hard
March 15, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
galaxi

Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.
dude in the front is dressed like some shit...first off he's pudgy and short...secondly, dead kennedys shirt ok lol, what are we, 17?  OLD NAVY cargo shorts past the knees wow probably to hold tin tubes of mtn dew...white socks and chucks..
He might be bummed on his lanyard not completely touching the ground or that Supreme didn't put out an Old Navy collab with shorts that had the all over "fuck" pattern plastered on them. 
March 15, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
paulywalnuts

no this nigga suave did not hack my email to get my order # smh i just got the cacellation email too smh
#FuckTeamSuave
im callin the feds
lol thats so fucked up 
just call Supreme and tell them you don't want your order canceled.  they still have extras for circumstances.  

March 15, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
napps.

i want a crusher so bad, but i know the prices on ebay are rape
Why didn't you cop this morning?  
im bout to sound like a broke boi lol but i had it in my cart and i checked out and it said my card was declined. although i know i have much more than 70 in my account. i was in the process of using my paypal card instead but it was to late. 

take pictures and shit

March 15, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
RyandaGod

im bout to sound like a broke boi lol but i had it in my cart and i checked out and it said my card was declined. although i know i have much more than 70 in my account. i was in the process of using my paypal card instead but it was to late. 
yous a broke boicoolcool
March 15, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Black Adam

Does anyone know when this is going to release?

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

March 15, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
Blurt

How did Suave cancel Tony's order? FFS
March 15, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
spenc

confused
AGUA

Whats cdg tee fit like?
mr.wolfdog

ay yo its mr.wolfdog in da buildin 

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
lalala

hows the cdg camp fit? tiny as shit like last time?

x

March 15, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
reeser

My card was declined on the first drop also. People are saying it happens when you use autofill. I tested it and typed my # manually this time and it was fine. I also know that I had more than enough money on my card for the first drop.

Follow my instagram: @fendi

March 15, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
paulywalnuts

can't decide if awesome or desperate for attention/boring person overcompensating

March 15, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
jetageoflotus

green canvas in stock

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
napps.

My card was declined on the first drop also. People are saying it happens when you use autofill. I tested it and typed my # manually this time and it was fine. I also know that I had more than enough money on my card for the first drop.
damn wish i had known that. autofill fucked me out of a crusher.

take pictures and shit

March 15, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
60secassassin

pretty sure thats a seventh letter shirt not dk
March 15, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
mr.wolfdog

damn wish i had known that. autofill fucked me out of a crusher.
you can edit all your autofill info in the settings of google chrome...so it doesnt happen anymore 

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
60secassassin

What do yall think about this? Dropped in the Japan store today 18900 yen. US price estimate?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.