March 15, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Spike

Was the supreme Medals Crusher from 2010 S/S one size fits all?

you're gonna carry that weight.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
Wompy

Anyone else think the supreme items with red box logo are "more wanted" than other colored box logos?

That's just what I'm thinking I'm seeing from looking at supreme drops and what sells out first. Beanies and camps wise, that is. Let me know your opinions.
Not really a surprise. Its there iconic logo. If you want someone to know you're wearing supreme; you sport a red box logo. Its just what they're known for; and in return, makes them the most recognizable and most popular.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
leganja_giver

$10 each
Paypal address my nigga? I needs that skill
March 15, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
budNkix

Lol it's crazy how pple be doin' tooo much in this thread and still not enuff.. If it aint useful info play n traffic
March 15, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
BobaTeaFett

eh...restock on a couple colors of the pocket tees.
I heard quality isn't as good as pervious season. This true?
It is a little different. I got a couple this summer season and they kinda fit an inch or half inch baggier (wider) towards the bottom than last season's more slimmer fit towards the bottom. 

EDIT: Material is the same though, so quality wise it's the same just the fit is a little different.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Dat1Dude562

Since the 1st drop i have not yet seen a bling or cruiser deck with trucks and wheels on

I'm getting to it. I'm 2 boards away. Hopefully its good wood and not vulnerable to snapping easy.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 15, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
jjapplesauce

The kid flexin about being in med school getting his masters at Columbia was dead once I read he was 19.  So freshman year you 14 or 15? ha fuck outta here
March 15, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
WGM

Looks like there only restocking on gusset and loop collar with wallets. No tshirt or coat jacket
Supreme CDG Comme Des Garcons SHIRT Coaches Jacket. Size Large. Bought yesterday in Londons Supreme store after 4 hour queues. Open to Offers. Retailed at £189. Sold out in store.
go to the marketplace...
March 15, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
mr.wolfdog

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
full time doctor on supreme forums. rocking blogo  scrub. 
No one said I'm a full time doctor. Now we can see who isn't going to school here
You better have a shit ton of cash if you are trying to make it all the way through med school. That or rich ass parents. Wait a couple years in and then you will see when you are in a hundred of thousand of dollars in debt and interning at a hospital for next to nothing. People think that becoming a doctor is like 1 2 3. Truth is your just a nieve first or second year med school student, thinking your gonna become the next big thing. Dat arrogant im in med school lifestyle might not make it.
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway
haha yeah I forgot, I think I was just wishing they were 5-panels 
anesthesiologists are the second highest paying job in the world, next to surgeons. this nigga bouta be drownin in all that supreme with a $190,000 salary 
lol before taxes

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
mr.wolfdog

edit- nvm hes a bitch nigga

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
skerr4

Thought I was over camo in 2011, not anymore... I think I might queue in line for the first time, that all over digi camo shirt looks ridiculous, a better quality photo will only make me want it 10x more.

Hope you all end up getting what you want in the end by the way, sounds really shit for most of you.
Supreme CDG Comme Des Garcons SHIRT Coaches Jacket. Size Large. Bought yesterday in Londons Supreme store after 4 hour queues. Open to Offers. Retailed at £189. Sold out in store.
Got one yesterday and only queued for 30 minutes, cool anyway.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
DJPrep

UPS man just dropped my package off. The camp actually fits really well compared to some of the others I have owned. And the tee is dope in person, but don't trip....it is not the quality of an $80 shirt. But def a lot nicer than a regular Supreme tee. Lemme know if you want pics
March 15, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
touchdowntodd

campo fit deep or shallow? may keep mine

still no shipping confirm on my 2nd order but not worried.. 

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

March 15, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
denver

Hey guys wana skate?

overkill nigga

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

March 15, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
leganja_giver

campo fit deep or shallow? may keep mine

still no shipping confirm on my 2nd order but not worried.. 
Same here usally get it the 2nd day (today). I heard the material on the hat is better as well. 
March 15, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
Tonytones

LMFao shoutout to lucas in the front left. now he looking from inside out. thats my dawg!
March 15, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
citykiid95

Red Canvas Camp Copped!cool
March 15, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
forexample

suspended

Looks like there only restocking on gusset and loop collar with wallets. No tshirt or coat jacket
go to the marketplace...
wheres that
March 15, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
sparkythedinosaur

just got my DSM shipping confirmation

street bound

PrettyBozo

unfortunately for me i got a CDG black medium box logo tshirt but i wanted the wallet with the red polka dots... if somebody wants to trade sent me a message. 
lol how much is the shirt and how much is the wallet?
mrzy

supreme ldn doesnt give off drops already ?
March 15, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
siilas

Any fit pics of the Gusset shirt?

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

March 15, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
PrettyBozo

need a large cdg shirt. looks really nice in person...
someone sell it to me for $200... pm me.
March 15, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
yung dusky

seriously though the fuck is wrong with the camp caps on the site? They look pretty sus and don't have a lip
March 15, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
leganja_giver

Got My CDG confirmation yesterday should be here on wednesday.  size large will post a fit pic.

just waiting out on a PCL Tee
Crusher (im on the fence) 
Bling Towel
Crosses Camp
and this VV really starting to grow on me, it looks dope in all colors tbh  
but ya boy leaning to black or teal maybe pink too actually
Yea all are dope def green or black for me. Cross shorts and camp are a must on my book
March 15, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
DJPrep

seriously though the fuck is wrong with the camp caps on the site? They look pretty sus and don't have a lip
We get it, the canvas camp doesnt have a lip. Nothing "sus" about it.
Just wait until one of the 20 other camps drop later this season.  
March 15, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Got My CDG confirmation yesterday should be here on wednesday.  size large will post a fit pic.

just waiting out on a PCL Tee
Crusher (im on the fence) 
Bling Towel
Crosses Camp
and this VV really starting to grow on me, it looks dope in all colors tbh  
but ya boy leaning to black or teal maybe pink too actually
I wish that was a l/s 

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
DJPrep

Tee is much thinner than a regular Supreme tee for those who are wondering. This is Large and Im like 175-180 & 6'1. Fit is on point. 
March 15, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
touchdowntodd

2nd shippin recieved we in this LOL ... 

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

March 15, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
DJPrep

The camp has a much nicer fit than last season's CDG due to the fact that just the front panel is CDG shirt material. The camo panels feel like a thick canvas material and I would compare the fit to my foulard camp from last S/S (which is pretty deep and the best fitting camp I own). Hope the info helps you dudes. 

peep the sig

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.