Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 15, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
leganja_giver

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
full time doctor on supreme forums. rocking blogo  scrub. 
No one said I'm a full time doctor. Now we can see who isn't going to school here
You better have a shit ton of cash if you are trying to make it all the way through med school. That or rich ass parents. Wait a couple years in and then you will see when you are in a hundred of thousand of dollars in debt and interning at a hospital for next to nothing. People think that becoming a doctor is like 1 2 3. Truth is your just a nieve first or second year med school student, thinking your gonna become the next big thing. Dat arrogant im in med school lifestyle might not make it.
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.
If you actually do go to Columbia Med School you would know three things.

1. It's spelled Columbia dipshit. Not colombia. Must have scored low in the spelling section of your MCATS? That stands for Medical College Admission Tests but I'm sure you knew that.

2. You don't get Masters degrees in Medical School, you get Medical Degrees

3. Columbia does not offer a Masters in Anesthesiology degree
Dude really started from the bottom!!!!
March 15, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
mrshinysuitman

FYI, Gusset L is sitting. Guess they restocked. Got shipping confirmation too btw.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
Oli96

Since the 1st drop i have not yet seen a bling or cruiser deck with trucks and wheels on
March 15, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
Wompy

Since the 1st drop i have not yet seen a bling or cruiser deck with trucks and wheels on
Honestly imo they're just too nice. I'd rather beat up a board thats cheaper and easier to get then bang up a Supreme board.

Edit: and by too nice im referring to the PCL one, not the bling decks. Those are ugly imo
March 15, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
bmooreskier

still no shipping conf on either of my purchases to PA
March 15, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
Oli96

Im acually thinking of pickin up one to skater
Honestly imo they're just too nice. I'd rather beat up a board thats cheaper and easier to get then bang up a Supreme board.

Edit: and by too nice im referring to the PCL one, not the bling decks. Those are ugly imo
I'm picking up a bling next week in London and b the first to actually skate em
March 15, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
Centropy

lol @ you guys on this herb, slanging "why cop expensive clothes when you have shit car"

Acting like he spent mad P on a fit that he could have put towards a better car lol.
Hes wearing a raggedy ass bling logo tee, some shit snapback and beat vans, what do you expect?

London proxy service available PM for details

March 15, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
spamster

Hey guys wana skate?

Loving the matching floral rug. Mrs Pockets loves that floral shit too I guess. 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
shnoosetheboose

lol @ you guys on this herb, slanging "why cop expensive clothes when you have shit car"

Acting like he spent mad P on a fit that he could have put towards a better car lol.
Hes wearing a raggedy ass bling logo tee, some shit snapback and beat vans, what do you expect?
this lol, the shirt retailed for $32.. it's not like he was rocking an outfit more expensive than the car
March 15, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
yung dusky

It's been 24 hours and still no shipping email.. Supreme shipping game frail
Same here, shit used to ship same day, smhrazz
March 15, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
sparkythedinosaur

street bound

March 15, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
Wompy

this lol, the shirt retailed for $32.. it's not like he was rocking an outfit more expensive than the car
I'll take a picture of my sofas later. The floral print on them is like, almost EXACTLY the same as the PCL. lmao
March 15, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
Wompy

Also all three of those PCL cruisers are goin to Japan. Kinda funny how they're buying it from the US because even after resale prices + shipping its still cheaper than buying in Japan.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Hey guys wana skate?

Don't front...you gonna mount those on your wall...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
leganja_giver

Looks like there only restocking on gusset and loop collar with wallets. No tshirt or coat jacket
March 15, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
e_money

congrats on the civic. fuck that other dude.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
Wompy

Hey guys wana skate?

Don't front...you gonna mount those on your wall...
Ugh. Honestly I wish I could. IMO the blings are kinda ugly but I wish I had more PCLs. All out of them D:
March 15, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
skerr4

I completely forgot to say, I'm not 100% sure but I THINK I heard one of the workers in the London store say the pcl bucket hat will be out within 2 weeks. He was talking to what looked like his mate who'd come in to pick up the cdg one but they'd sold out, so the employee said 'wait for the roses one' and following that I think he said 'If not next week then the week after' don't trust me but you never know...
March 15, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Any one know how much the PCL bucket or the water shorts will be?
Same price as the raft

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
leganja_giver

Is there a facebook page where people post to sell their items? If not, it'd be a great idea for those who are looking to meetup and buy in the same area
there's a few depending on what area you live in. like ny, la, oc, etc
Is there one for Orange County? Or LA?
Supreme CDG Comme Des Garcons SHIRT Coaches Jacket. Size Large. Yesterday today in Londons Supreme store after 4 hour queues. Open to Offers. Retailed at £189. Sold out in store.
Ill give you $250 plus $10 shipping nigga
March 15, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
fuckem

unfortunately for me i got a CDG black medium box logo tshirt but i wanted the wallet with the red polka dots... if somebody wants to trade sent me a message. 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
leganja_giver

Red canvas restock
March 15, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
BobaTeaFett

eh...restock on a couple colors of the pocket tees.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
brandonxx

Hey guys wana skate?

my gold bling deck is coming in today and im going skate the f* out of it
March 15, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
bsm1017

i wish we could order shit from the Japan store online, they let some of the best shit sit!

Él Duderîno

March 15, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
Centropy

Is Carhartt confirmed, though? WIP has some really simplistic & versatile pieces -- Supreme collab would be promising.
I'd be stoked for a Supreme x Carhartt collab if they done some nice jackets together.
WIP have a lot of nice pieces at the moment.

I recently copped this Carhartt hayden pullover jacket from SS13 line.
Reminded me a bit of the Sup x TNF camo expedition.

London proxy service available PM for details

March 15, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Wompy

i wish we could order shit from the Japan store online, they let some of the best shit sit!
I was talking to a mate who lives in Tokyo the other day and he said its not worth it. The prices in Japan are nearly double the prices in the US. He actually buys his Supreme gear from the US and gets it shipped over to Japan and he says even after all of those expenses its cheaper than buying from Japan.
March 15, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
bromygod

Anyone else think the supreme items with red box logo are "more wanted" than other colored box logos?

That's just what I'm thinking I'm seeing from looking at supreme drops and what sells out first. Beanies and camps wise, that is. Let me know your opinions.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

leganja_giver

eh...restock on a couple colors of the pocket tees.
I heard quality isn't as good as pervious season. This true?
bsm1017

I was talking to a mate who lives in Tokyo the other day and he said its not worth it. The prices in Japan are nearly double the prices in the US. He actually buys his Supreme gear from the US and gets it shipped over to Japan and he says even after all of those expenses its cheaper than buying from Japan.
oh damn, i didnt even really put all those expenses into account, but at the same time, im really just talkin like fantasy land, cause they have some of the best shit of the season sit because they either dont understand it or its prly not bright enough!

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.