[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 14, 2013 @ 02:38:14
@ryanthagod i feel sorry for you.. not a single pic on your IG of a loved ones
... whats supreme if you don't have people to share it with hmmmm?
I live by myself, not in my parents house like you fuckboy. Try again
What does that have to do with you having a girl?
March 14, 2013 @ 02:39:35
Supreme Rumor : CDG ONLY TOMORROW. Just from looking through the window, looks like not alot has updated

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:41:06
Supreme Rumor : CDG ONLY TOMORROW. Just from looking through the window, looks like not alot has updated
What does that have to do with you having a girl?
Who has a girl?
March 14, 2013 @ 02:41:22
mom kicked you out of your house for stealing her money to buy 500 dollar champion hoodies lol?
No I moved to Boston for work. You kids are reaching and upset. I see it, exposed smokeyface
March 14, 2013 @ 02:42:03
you are the literal definition of a fuck boy.. but i kinda sense thats what your going for. anyways, ryanthagod back to supreme shit. 

where does dsm ship from? cant seem to find it on their website
March 14, 2013 @ 02:42:32
FUCK. please suave tell us its not true. i need the water shorts n guatemala camp. thirst is real

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

March 14, 2013 @ 02:42:37
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
March 14, 2013 @ 02:43:41
aghhh Suave don't say that g, been waiting on certain Button-Ups since the preview lol 

Good info though regardless 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:44:56
#FRAILOCITY #BITCHMADE #FRAILMAIL

really though this thread is just falling apart and it's only the third drop... It's gonna a long season...

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

March 14, 2013 @ 02:45:21
for "work" lol

mom kicked you out of your house for stealing her money to buy 500 dollar champion hoodies lol?
No I moved to Boston for work. You kids are reaching and upset. I see it, exposed 
for "work" lol
can't move back into mommy's house in the suburbs
has to go to the city and get ass fucked by the landlord in exchange for rent 
male prostitute life might not make it 
you're reaching and sounding frail...log off 

March 14, 2013 @ 02:45:54
the vans are dropping with the cdg tomorrow right? cuz on supreme it says the cdg lin will be released this thursday but under the shoes it says coming in june...confused?)
March 14, 2013 @ 02:46:04
Thus why this is the worst c/w, NAVY WITH RED DOTS WE OUTCHEAA
March 14, 2013 @ 02:46:36
is there any time of day or day of the week I should order to make sure my shit gets to my house with comfermation and everything
March 14, 2013 @ 02:47:02
Ryandapussy, after laying casually on my IKEA Malm bedset watching this unravel over the last few minutes in my "parents home" as you claim to prove, I have come to the conclusion that out of your 1800+ posts (that are increasing exponentially over the last few pages of this thread) ~75% of them are posts made to somehow defend yourself based on your own posts that trigger the demise of your well being. This entire thread gets shifted and polluted with everything but Supreme all because of you. Log off the comp (I can only assume how many RSVP and Pyrex stickers cover that tank, I hope to God those Pyrex sticker joints werent $40 a pop) and go do some denim washes in your lil sorority bathtub on your '69 Gap jeans. Ain't nobody trying to flame you anymore as your worth on this site is constantly getting flushed.

Pz~

March 14, 2013 @ 02:48:39
FUCK. please suave tell us its not true. i need the water shorts n guatemala camp. thirst is real
too early for shorts brethren, inb4 : PCL shorts.
yeah i know but they always drop the hoodie/sweatshort combo together
March 14, 2013 @ 02:48:47
for "work" lol

for "work" lol
can't move back into mommy's house in the suburbs
has to go to the city and get ass fucked by the landlord in exchange for rent 
male prostitute life might not make it 
Ryan lost
Got no comebacks 
March 2013 we out here 
Hit me up I'll cover half of your rent so you're only getting ass fucked 3 times a week 
Hahahaha fatality 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:49:31
how. hard. is. it. for Supreme to just accept the L, and take my money.

I'm after two button-ups, a jersey, and a tee for the rest of my list for regular season.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:51:33
Thus why this is the worst c/w, NAVY WITH RED DOTS WE OUTCHEAA

5 Dudes 1 CDG Coaches Jacket...This shit makes me nervous for some reason

March 14, 2013 @ 02:52:35
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:52:51
For real when should I order 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:53:13
ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...
Boston smokeyfacesmokeyface

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 14, 2013 @ 02:53:17
Supreme doesn't want your brown money, you sold illegal drugs to get it. 

March 14, 2013 @ 02:53:40
Ryan lost
Got no comebacks 
March 2013 we out here 
Hit me up I'll cover half of your rent so you're only getting ass fucked 3 times a week 
Hahahaha fatality 
far from it...Gap jeans? Come on follow me on IG bruh. All selvedge or APC or Supreme bottoms. And pyrex stickers? Your lack of knowledge is showing b. 

March 14, 2013 @ 02:54:46
ditch the smoking emoji shitty, you have 1800posts in barely a year..that's roughly 6 posts a day, equalling almost 12 emojis daily. no one is going to follow your instagram when it contains nothing but supreme and pyrex selfies dirtier than your mirror you "copped" at Target on your way home pushing uphill on that longboard. your closet it like those Mexicans with foreclosed homes and a $60k Lexus sitting out front getting ready to hit Wendys. Re evaluate your life yung.
who the fuck are you? How much do your parents charge you in rent for your bedroom fuckboy? You don't got your own place, I live right in downtown Boston at my own spot and still spend 700+ on 3 champion hoodys. You ain't bout that life. Keep doing that math doe...
Boston 
I live on Comm and pay 1275 a month for my own spot and still stunt. These broke high school boys are catching feelings. Im looking down on you lames smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x