[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 14, 2013 @ 02:20:37
If  I'm paying bank for a tee might as well get what I want
March 14, 2013 @ 02:21:11
anyone think crusher hat will go quick?
March 14, 2013 @ 02:21:46
paying bank????). GODDAMN you a broke boi.
March 14, 2013 @ 02:22:25
Anyone know how SupLA is looking right now though? SKRRT
prolly SKRRT packed SKRRT 
March 14, 2013 @ 02:23:06
paying bank???. GODDAMN you a broke boi.
better things to spend money on than more clothes
March 14, 2013 @ 02:23:38
Copped the panneled parka restock. Passing on everything tomorrow. The hype is real though. May the swiftness be with you all..

BleztONE

March 14, 2013 @ 02:24:08
But for real
wanna cop aubrey tee
should I wait for better sizes and colors
will i even get it if i order on line 
what do they fit like
From what I've heard they fit pretty much TTS, I think the white tee is still in stock in large or xlarge or something
how thick? and Im really feeling the navy should I wait for a potential restock or just get white before its gone
ay chill out guys, he's just trying to learn things, I'd rather have people asking questions then guys posting their pyrex collection. The quality on the T's aren't terrible but they're not some 500 bucks rick owens shit. I don't know how often they restock so I'm not sure on that, you could always cop white and then aqua once it restocks.
March 14, 2013 @ 02:24:44
this thread is suddenly even more racist that usual...
March 14, 2013 @ 02:25:59
all i can sum up from this page:
some fag has been caught flexing his pyrex garbage ironically on a supreme thread who was brought to prominence by its known QUALITY..you got a nose ring and drop bills on champion gear..you literally cant win this argument..
and ps: the only bitches that like nose rings are ratchet n got std's

hoe

not trying to elongate this mess, but i was sincerely pissed off when i logged on and read the latest..

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

March 14, 2013 @ 02:26:19
From what I've heard they fit pretty much TTS, I think the white tee is still in stock in large or xlarge or something
how thick? and Im really feeling the navy should I wait for a potential restock or just get white before its gone
ay chill out guys, he's just trying to learn things, I'd rather have people asking questions then guys posting their pyrex collection. The quality on the T's aren't terrible but they're not some 500 bucks rick owens shit. I don't know how often they restock so I'm not sure on that, you could always cop white and then aqua once it restocks.
thanks for that worthless post fuckboy. what you know about rick owens? NADA smokeyface
March 14, 2013 @ 02:26:28
Copped the panneled parka restock. Passing on everything tomorrow. The hype is real though. May the swiftness be with you all..
That one is too nice
for real is this form for talking about supreme or for fucking with strangers to compensate for your shitty beta lifestyle

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:27:56
some fag has been caught flexing his pyrex garbage ironically on a supreme thread who was brought to prominence by its known QUALITY..you got a nose ring and drop bills on champion gear..you literally cant win this argument..

hoe

not trying to elongate this mess, but i was sincerely pissed off when i logged on and read the latest..
log off faggot. Dont make me flex my supreme collection smokeyface
March 14, 2013 @ 02:29:21
Half these dudes in here are *BLACK*

Fixed.
March 14, 2013 @ 02:29:33
thanks for that worthless post fuckboy. what you know about rick owens? NADA
aww shit bruh, you must know a lot about quality clothes coppin that championsmokeyface fuck off, maybe if you put that money into a pair of geobaskets I would respect you
March 14, 2013 @ 02:29:52
paying bank???. GODDAMN you a broke boi.
deadass B $32 is not a lot at all....

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 14, 2013 @ 02:29:52
 3 thumbs up on a comment first day now can you guys stop being little girls and help me out
March 14, 2013 @ 02:31:48
@ryanthagod i feel sorry for you.. not a single pic on your IG of a loved ones
... whats supreme if you don't have people to share it with hmmmm?
March 14, 2013 @ 02:31:53
thanks for that worthless post fuckboy. what you know about rick owens? NADA
aww shit bruh, you must know a lot about quality clothes coppin that champion fuck off, maybe if you put that money into a pair of geobaskets I would respect you
Come correct next time you try to bust shots.... frail attempt
March 14, 2013 @ 02:32:41
tie dye tee restock

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2013 @ 02:33:47
for real I feel that anyone talking shit on hypebeast has no bitch and no life.
March 14, 2013 @ 02:34:44
supreme called saying my package was damaged and either size up or store credit... lame shit
March 14, 2013 @ 02:34:59
I live by myself, not in my parents house like you fuckboy. Try again smokeyface
March 14, 2013 @ 02:35:03
Finna slide in and out of the web store so quick, you'd a thought I was a pubescent preteen inside Kate upon. SKRRT.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

March 14, 2013 @ 02:35:28
chill out dorkfag, it's a tshirt just get ur normal size
more concerned about the ordering shit
March 14, 2013 @ 02:37:32

hoe

log off faggot. Dont make me flex my supreme collection 
damn this dude flexes his pyrex, flexes preme and even flexes nose rings this kid is sick y'all 

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x