SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
Ye'

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Efil4zaggin

whats left to drop

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
THEBIGNB

Quit hating on the kid with the whip, most of y'all prob still ride the school bus or had rich mommy and daddy help you buy a car.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

linsanity

suspended

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you
19, going to school full time to be a doctor. I don't see how my age is relevant to your fucked up priorities buying an expensive overrated collab when you should be saving for a dependable car.
full time doctor on supreme forums. rocking blogo  scrub. 
nybackpack

cant dress , frail arms, oversize t shirt, hairline might not make it. byeee
March 15, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
metalslug

can't decide if awesome or desperate for attention/boring person overcompensating
Thats Ben Baller, he gets it for free...... Read the article

http://www.thecoveteur.com/ben_baller
was instore when he was there and he definitely did not get this shit for free. as a matter of fact 3 or 4 of his cards were declined and javi started yellin at him for fuckin their flow up

*btw most cards are declined at Supreme for god who knows what reason so its not like hes broke it was just embarassing 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
dirtyxrabbit

The gayest shit a dude can do, is pay too much attention to what another dude wears..  lol
March 15, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
Ye'

How old are you
No one said I'm a full time doctor. Now we can see who isn't going to school here
March 15, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
THEBIGNB

Nybackpack, go light yourself on fire and jump off a bridge.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 15, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
leganja_giver

can't decide if awesome or desperate for attention/boring person overcompensating
Thats Ben Baller, he gets it for free...... Read the article

http://www.thecoveteur.com/ben_baller
was instore when he was there and he definitely did not get this shit for free. as a matter of fact 3 or 4 of his cards were declined and javi started yellin at him for fuckin their flow up

*btw most cards are declined at Supreme for god who knows what reason so its not like hes broke it was just embarassing 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
auxilio

smh at all you guys thinking that the cholo guy in line is rocking a "DK" shirt. 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
jxmookie

How old are you
If you knew anything about cars you would know that honda civics as Hondas in general last forever, this one has 150k miles and will last for 200+ so don't say shit about dependable

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 15, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
leganja_giver

Bruh Ben baller prolly paid cash fuck you talking about lol
March 15, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
Anthos

Paging Dr. Faget...

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

March 15, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
getrichactfamous

How old are you
If you knew anything about cars you would know that honda civics as Hondas in general last forever, this one has 150k miles and will last for 200+ so don't say shit about dependable
tru. nice whip skkrrrrt

@getrichactfamous

March 15, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
metalslug

Bruh Ben baller prolly paid cash fuck you talking about lol
bruh Ben Baller definitely did not pay cash bruh
March 15, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
Ye'

How old are you
I would rather not spend my money on expensive collabs and get a newer used car then a car that has 150k miles on it and looks like shit. Go have fun with your ricer ass Honda bro.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
Misa <3

how much is the basketball shorts going to be?
March 15, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
TheCARTJacker

How old are you
tru. nice whip skkrrrrt
Cloth Interior
No license Plate
Green
Stock Rims
No Sunroof

But He does have a Blingcool
March 15, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
TheCARTJacker

how much is the basketball shorts going to be?
March 15, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
Ye'

How old are you
No one said I'm a full time doctor. Now we can see who isn't going to school here
You better have a shit ton of cash if you are trying to make it all the way through med school. That or rich ass parents. Wait a couple years in and then you will see when you are in a hundred of thousand of dollars in debt and interning at a hospital for next to nothing. People think that becoming a doctor is like 1 2 3. Truth is your just a nieve first or second year med school student, thinking your gonna become the next big thing. Dat arrogant im in med school lifestyle might not make it.
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. cool
March 15, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
JayEffKay

Not swift enough & not enough funds 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
TheCARTJacker

How old are you
tru. nice whip skkrrrrt
Cloth Interior
No license Plate
Green
Stock Rims
No Sunroof

But He does have a Bling
Why is everybody all over this dude?  I don't see you guys posting pictures (And before you say it I haven't either).  

Lol posting pics of our car on a supreme thread?
Gtfo out niqqa
March 15, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
jxmookie

I don't really give a fuck what is thought of my car, I love it and I'm stoked as fuck to have bought my first car. Some people just mad cause they were brought up differently with their parents paying for everything but this is off topic now so I'll stop

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 15, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
bromygod

I'm hoping that guadalupe shirt releases next thursday.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 15, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
jetageoflotus

I don't really give a fuck what is thought of my car, I love it and I'm stoked as fuck to have bought my first car. Some people just mad cause they were brought up differently with their parents paying for everything but this is off topic now so I'll stop
dont trip man. they just trying to get you pissed and shit. not bad for a first car. ive seen worse.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
Anthos

Some fuck boi goin to med school cuz mommy and daddy is payin for it is talkin shit about a high school kid that jus bought himself his own whip and cdg?.....Paging Dr. Faget

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

March 15, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
Ye'

Some fuck boi goin to med school cuz mommy and daddy is payin for it is talkin shit about a high school kid that jus bought himself his own whip and cdg?.....Paging Dr. Faget
I don't think my mom or dad could pay for my ability to make it through being a Bio Major but alright. I wouldn't expect a 19 year old kid to pay 30,000 a year to get a undergrad education.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
Ye'

http://instagram.com/p/WBbUKxP2R9/

heres a fit of panled parka 
im medium and 5'7 and about 135 

sorry for weird face
dope fit bro
March 15, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
TheCARTJacker

http://instagram.com/p/WBbUKxP2R9/

heres a fit of panled parka 
im medium and 5'7 and about 135 

sorry for weird face
nice bro
seems like the parkas fit yung on length

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.