[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:32
Only things left to get
PCL Tee/Crusher
Bling Towel
2nd drop of tees
and maybe bling hoodie/5 panel just to have bling everything

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:37
I don't really give a fuck what is thought of my car, I love it and I'm stoked as fuck to have bought my first car. Some people just mad cause they were brought up differently with their parents paying for everything but this is off topic now so I'll stop
Respect. Don't mind all that other shit.
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:38
Sleeper of the seasonsmokeyface
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:41
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/shirts/work-shirt-1

what do you guys think of this shirt? can't decide what colorway I want 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
STR33TSHARK A.K.A HOSHIGAKI KISAME
and he's backsmh 

Inactive User

Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:45
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:51
No you fucking faggot. I am in med school getting my masters at colombia for anesthesiology. I just get pissed off at people like you that make every med school student look like a god damn arrogant asshole. Let me just say this you are going to make a shit doctor thinking that you are better than all of your patients. I have met plenty of fuckheads like you at school but for every one of you there 10 people like me that chose a career in medicine to help people, not to go around acting like you are a god just because you are smart. Keep acting like this and see how far it gets you.

^^^^^^ Let's get back on topic.

Anyone else looking forward to FTP 5-panels?
the FTPs are new era caps, i'm not stoked on it. if they were 5-panels i would have one in every colorway
I just wanted to add to the wall of text.  Also that acid camp is really awful.  Please more anime!

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:51
Is it me or has the nike collab been forgotten about? Were those photos of those court shoes just an old sample or has it just gone quiet and no ones heard anything of it since?
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:53
Is it me or has the nike collab been forgotten about? Were those photos of those court shoes just an old sample or has it just gone quiet and no ones heard anything of it since?
It was those whack tennis shoes which is why no one is talking about it....

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:53
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:55
that PCL crusher looking way better than that CDG. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:56
It was those whack tennis shoes which is why no one is talking about it....
you gonna really walk around with supreme x tennis shoes? those shit had to be the worst kicks supreme has sampled or whatever.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:56
Blue acid camp
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:58

Only thing on my list. 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:58
Water shorts are so nice.
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:01
Not scrolling through drop day's stupid ass posts, so I apologize if it's already been discussed; but how the hell is a short sleeve button down more expensive than a jacket?

Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:01
See yall till next collab. 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:02
water shorts smokeyface

*2Pac laugh*

Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:03
Not scrolling through drop day's stupid ass posts, so I apologize if it's already been discussed; but how the hell is a short sleeve button down more expensive than a jacket?
The shirts were made in france and I am pretty sure the jackets was made in china 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:04

The quality my friend the quality...
why u post on Phil Post IG eryday doe
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:06
Hard to pick on those water shorts all colors are crack, teal for the summer and south beachs
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:18
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/shirts/work-shirt-1

what do you guys think of this shirt? can't decide what colorway I want 
shit looks like my old toyota uniform
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:19
I don't gotta worry about that. My parents got me. Don't come up trying to tell me like you've been around the block. Maybe you were the 50% of kids who started a science major but ended up switching cause they couldn't handle the workload. 
I don't act like I'm God. He tried to check me asking how old I was so I had to tell him what's up? If you don't enjoy helping people than you wouldn't make it through the major in the first place. Science majors aren't some simple ass majors that you can bs your way through like sociology. You actually need to have an interest and passion to be determined to make it through with a well enough GPA to get into Med school. Don't come at me foul telling me what I enjoy doing. 
To the kid claiming to be going to school to be a doctor chirping the kid who bought a car. Shut the fuck up, if you want to bring up a dumb argument than so will I.  Supreme isnt for doctor ass kids like you. man why you gotta be such a fuck boi?  fuckboi.
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:27
Lets all bribe the guy at the front door of Supreme LA with $100 to get inside quicker.
lmao i think at f/w 2012 some kid actually paid $100 to get to the front of the line...
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:33
anyone getting the cdg half cabs? haven't seen a collab for half cabs in a while haha
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:34
Bought like 10 shirts. All for resale. Ya boy's parents have stupid money. 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:38
Low key I want that Les Enfants Terribles tee

I slept hard on it not realizing it had relevance to MGS. My FoxHound Unit knows wassup smokeyface
Mar 15, 2013 @ 06:39
Medium cdg loop collar fits me too big smh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.