Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 15, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
paulywalnuts

no this nigga suave did not hack my email to get my order # smh i just got the cacellation email too smh
#FuckTeamSuave
im callin the feds
lol thats so fucked up 
just call Supreme and tell them you don't want your order canceled.  they still have extras for circumstances.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 15, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
napps.

i want a crusher so bad, but i know the prices on ebay are rape
Why didn't you cop this morning?  
im bout to sound like a broke boi lol but i had it in my cart and i checked out and it said my card was declined. although i know i have much more than 70 in my account. i was in the process of using my paypal card instead but it was to late. 

take pictures and shit

March 15, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
RyandaGod

im bout to sound like a broke boi lol but i had it in my cart and i checked out and it said my card was declined. although i know i have much more than 70 in my account. i was in the process of using my paypal card instead but it was to late. 
yous a broke boicoolcool
March 15, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Black Adam

Does anyone know when this is going to release?

March 15, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
Blurt

How did Suave cancel Tony's order? FFS
March 15, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
spenc

confused
AGUA

Whats cdg tee fit like?
mr.wolfdog

ay yo its mr.wolfdog in da buildin 

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
lalala

hows the cdg camp fit? tiny as shit like last time?

x

March 15, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
reeser

My card was declined on the first drop also. People are saying it happens when you use autofill. I tested it and typed my # manually this time and it was fine. I also know that I had more than enough money on my card for the first drop.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
paulywalnuts

can't decide if awesome or desperate for attention/boring person overcompensating

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 15, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
jetageoflotus

green canvas in stock

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
napps.

My card was declined on the first drop also. People are saying it happens when you use autofill. I tested it and typed my # manually this time and it was fine. I also know that I had more than enough money on my card for the first drop.
damn wish i had known that. autofill fucked me out of a crusher.

take pictures and shit

March 15, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
60secassassin

Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.
dude in the front is dressed like some shit...first off he's pudgy and short...secondly, dead kennedys shirt ok lol, what are we, 17?  OLD NAVY cargo shorts past the knees wow probably to hold tin tubes of mtn dew...white socks and chucks..
pretty sure thats a seventh letter shirt not dk
March 15, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
mr.wolfdog

damn wish i had known that. autofill fucked me out of a crusher.
you can edit all your autofill info in the settings of google chrome...so it doesnt happen anymore 

:0

March 15, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
60secassassin

What do yall think about this? Dropped in the Japan store today 18900 yen. US price estimate?
March 15, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
durflockarant

What do yall think about this? Dropped in the Japan store today 18900 yen. US price estimate?
Shit looks like a normal ass drug rug you can cop at a flea market for 15$...

Hootie Hoo

March 15, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
mrteebonilla

I got 100 notes on tumblr already on a pic with my wearing all my cdg shit  
pics or didnt happen

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 15, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
durflockarant

Hootie Hoo

March 15, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
hounds

Probably put a box logo over your eyes too.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
THEBIGNB

North face this year is neon pink. Mark my words.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 15, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
jamez9

Probably put a box logo over your eyes too.
so what if i did? i got cute tumblr girls complimenting me on my style and saying im cute
link man
March 15, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
ganzbino

Anyone got the pic of what's left to drop?
March 15, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
durflockarant

when do box logos drop

Hootie Hoo

March 15, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
leganja_giver

Niggas sleeping on the loop collar shirts both are fire, digi camo one goes well with everything tho
March 15, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
stron

Definitely ask to replace. Last season I got a replacement hat tht was "sold out" on the web for over a week. It wasn't even up on the site anymore. 
no doubt.  my TNF backpack from last season has a hole in it.  my color is sold out but they're sending me a new one once i can find the time to send this one back.  and that thing has been off the webstore for months.  
no way! damn, i always read negative things about supreme customer service so shit, it's nice to hear the positive. many thanks
March 15, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
stron

I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
ohh fuck no. don't be soft and let them get away with that shit
hahaha thanks for the support. i work around people that do customer service and i always hear the verbal abuse they get so i try not to be an asshole when complaining about things. but people always tell me i needa be more aggressive when dealing with shit like this.
March 15, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
NNOLANN

March 15, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
supkraise

You like gay dicks and gay cars. 
March 15, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
jxmookie

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
How old are you

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.