Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
March 15, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
AGUA

Playbwah man up. We all just rustling jimmies in here cholo. SKRT. 
March 15, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
AGUA

Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.
All those fishes waiting in line...sickens me....
March 15, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
adoboFosho

i want to see supreme and some restaurant colab. That would quench my thirst.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 15, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
uncledrew

Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. 

I got friends that are real into white water rafting. The Supreme raft you are talking about is not a raft. It's an inflatable pool toy. Don't front like you need that for some outdoor shit. You just want a pool toy that says supreme on it. No shame in that, but don't try and make it something it's not. 

Also why is everyone hating on the kid who just got a car? Props man. My first ride was an old beat up Honda too. Just don't put a Supreme sticker on it. Or any bumper sticker for that matter. 
March 15, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
reeser

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
Brah it didn't pass the gay inspection doe. You a suburban straight edge with a box logo on playbwah. With your turkey lank body vato. You like gay dicks and gay cars. I'm mobbin in a '94 buick century young blood. I know youre only in high school but virginity can't be cured with a box logo. SKRRRT.
no... just no.
88supreme88

I just realized why I couldn't check out. Fucking guy at visa said I didn't need to add info on my gift card (I'm 15 so I don't have a credit card). I tried checking out and timed myself and hit checkout at 13 seconds..... It said my card was declined. Fuck I really wanted a bucket hat....
bostonstrangler

Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.
On drop day I saw multiple people pay 20 dollars to get in.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

March 15, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
AGUA

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
Brah it didn't pass the gay inspection doe. You a suburban straight edge with a box logo on playbwah. With your turkey lank body vato. You like gay dicks and gay cars. I'm mobbin in a '94 buick century young blood. I know youre only in high school but virginity can't be cured with a box logo. SKRRRT.
no... just no.
Playboy you a gay fag. You and this other gay bodied mother fucker can jizz on each others ears, gay faced. I'm icy and you sweat sperm. Mandown.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
jonoesbueno

do you guys know if supreme makes you sign for the package or will they have ups leave the box with no signature if you are not there?
March 15, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
snar

do you guys know if supreme makes you sign for the package or will they have ups leave the box with no signature if you are not there?
they'll just leave it at your doorstep 
jeasy3d

Depends on your neighborhood. It pretty much up to UPS 
glasstables

I see that $100 is the average for these crusher hats. Smh I'm getting impatient and ready to give in to that rape
March 15, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
mr.wolfdog

ay yo its mr. wolfdog

:0

guys i like hummus

lol COMMEDEMISERABLE
Dude in the middle mad happy lol
my money on because he ish white and he has the yellow fever
jeasy3d

Depends on your neighborhood. It pretty much up to UPS 
Couple of my guys supreme stuff had to be signed for they live in the tombs
March 15, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
soshaaun

They just leave it front of your house so its cool
March 15, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

Nobody in that lineup can ollie up a curb with a skateboard. smh
LOL! I'm the asian guy behind the cholo, I can get up a curb easy razz
March 15, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
hounds

"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
Post a picture of your car. 
probably don't even have one.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
TheCARTJacker

Supreme clothes>Car
March 15, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
paulywalnuts

loop collar en route and will be here by tomorrow...fit pics tmrw night if roommates is here to grab it from UPS...my ass will be back to work for another 10-12 hour shift...shit ain't free...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 15, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
paulywalnuts

dude in the front is dressed like some shit...first off he's pudgy and short...secondly, dead kennedys shirt ok lol, what are we, 17?  OLD NAVY cargo shorts past the knees wow probably to hold tin tubes of mtn dew...white socks and chucks..

March 15, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

Homeboy looks like his shirt has been jizzed on.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
soshaaun

Homeboy looks like his shirt has been jizzed on.
He looked like he threatened those people to be first in line.
March 15, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
sofɐkin6

Does anyone know when this is going to release?

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

March 15, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
paulywalnuts

Definitely ask to replace. Last season I got a replacement hat tht was "sold out" on the web for over a week. It wasn't even up on the site anymore. 
no doubt.  my TNF backpack from last season has a hole in it.  my color is sold out but they're sending me a new one once i can find the time to send this one back.  and that thing has been off the webstore for months.  

March 15, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
THEBIGNB

That guy in the DK shirt is dressed better than 75 percent of you kooks, don't be mad he keeps it G.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

March 15, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
ckorn

no weird shit, but i always wondered how people who camp for days go to the bathroom
March 15, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
AGUA

no weird shit, but i always wondered how people who camp for days go to the bathroom
they shit in the supreme bags that their box lougos come in, and drink their asian piss for the vitamins and nourishment. Skrt. 
March 15, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
slytendencies

People do it in groups and they have at least 1 car to drive to someone house....not that hard
March 15, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
galaxi

dude in the front is dressed like some shit...first off he's pudgy and short...secondly, dead kennedys shirt ok lol, what are we, 17?  OLD NAVY cargo shorts past the knees wow probably to hold tin tubes of mtn dew...white socks and chucks..
He might be bummed on his lanyard not completely touching the ground or that Supreme didn't put out an Old Navy collab with shorts that had the all over "fuck" pattern plastered on them. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.