Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
March 15, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
Ye'

Rumored price on the raft?

Really fucking stoked on this raft.
You were ignored the first time for a reason.
Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. I'm just so pumped for this raft. I'm just trying to get some info on this raft. Don't have to be such a dick...

#Raft4Life
Hardcore rafter? Log off b!
Nigga, I'm the most hardcore of all the rafters out there. Ain't nobody fucking wit my raft game. Imma be in and out with that raft in 30 seconds flat. 

#RaftSwiftness
Too slow B, but good luck with that
March 15, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
applesauce

it seems like tony sold his new account to someone when he got his old one back...
March 15, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
friddie

What's the lip brim you guys are talking about?
March 15, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
Don Francisco

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Whip doesn't look new though confused
March 15, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
leganja_giver

I'm pretty sure females like a better car than a "tee"

March 15, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
teebonilla

ok it has gone too far obviously he didnt hack into my email and cancell my order and i did not sell my account

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 15, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
zane-

Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. I'm just so pumped for this raft. I'm just trying to get some info on this raft. Don't have to be such a dick...

#Raft4Life
Hardcore rafter? Log off b!
Nigga, I'm the most hardcore of all the rafters out there. Ain't nobody fucking wit my raft game. Imma be in and out with that raft in 30 seconds flat. 

#RaftSwiftness
Too slow B, but good luck with that
Fuck dude. Might have to cop this on resell then. Need to get my raft game on point. When you guys think this will drop? Might fly all the way from FL to NY, to get this thing as early as possible. Gonna camp in front of the store for at least three days.

my names zane & i love odd future

March 15, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
zane-

#raftgameweindis

March 15, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
cstiglic

#Raft4Life
grab the raft and the pint glass and youll be all set for summer
March 15, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
jxmookie

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 15, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
REVS

Need the raft to drop next week. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 15, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
dismiss

#Raft4Life
Don't forget the towels, he'll need something to dry off with.  For real tho, i'm legitly excited about the raft.  I don't even know why.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 15, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
SHARKlN

Mook cool cool cool
March 15, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
ckorn

supreme and ups are on point this season! past three orders i've gotten day after 
March 15, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
SHARKlN

#Raftgang #3rivers
March 15, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
AGUA

Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Dog I'm 17 dunno why you hatin on a kid who bought a car by himself no parents help. By the way it passed state inspection so chill
Brah it didn't pass the gay inspection doe. You a suburban straight edge with a box logo on playbwah. With your turkey lank body vato. You like gay dicks and gay cars. I'm mobbin in a '94 buick century young blood. I know youre only in high school but virginity can't be cured with a box logo. SKRRRT.
March 15, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
REVS

#Raftgang #3rivers
We drinking Iron city floating down the Monongahela  cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 15, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
ryanbechillin

I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
ohh fuck no. don't be soft and let them get away with that shit
March 15, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
adoboFosho

Olive Camo Tee, Crusher and Wallet! Black dot a lot cleaner imo. Easiest cop of the season so far! I was expecting most everything to be gone in 30 seconds tops. I wonder how many shirts, hats and wallets Supreme actually made?
the red boxs WERE gone in 30 seconds tops

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 15, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
slytendencies

wanted both crushers but was only able to snag the olive...hopefully, they flood the market so i'm able to cop one for <$100...

does the LA store restock on Saturdays???
I know I missed out on the crushers as well, I just called up SupLA, there sold out and will not be restocking over the weekend.
March 15, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
zane-

For real nigga. I feel you.

March 15, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
zane-

#Raft4Life
Don't forget the towels, he'll need something to dry off with.  For real tho, i'm legitly excited about the raft.  I don't even know why.
Cause nigga. We rafters for life. #RaftGangTillDeath

March 15, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
zane-

#Raftgang #3rivers
#raftgangweindis

March 15, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
ganzbino

cool
March 15, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Ye'

"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
March 15, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
WGM

March 15, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
mrteebonilla

just realized i was on teebonilla that whole time -_-

but has anyone see the buckets restock? or the olive camp?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

March 15, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
asapraq

"Dog" I "dunno" what either. All I'm saying is why cop some expensive ass clothes when you have a shitty ass car.
everytime i someone posts a pic of themselves im reminded why i would never
... my self esteem cant handle you guys sad
March 15, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
jvdude

i wonder if they are ever gonna do another sb
March 15, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
galaxi

Why does the guy in the front look completely pissed off? From these pics it looks like the only people that get in line are pure creatures. Kind of disappointed that the bribing guy from the last picture isn't in this one though. Maybe his efforts payed off or his ass was booted from the line because Supreme employees aren't prostitutes.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.