March 15, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
________

na if you cancel my other one im deadass gonna call the feds and get yo ass in trouble B real talk
lol what was in the order though
March 15, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
jjapplesauce

how come the canvas camps dont have lip brims?
there fakes...but really I dont know I didnt notice that until you said it.
March 15, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
ChicagoLDRS

If people are interested in Basquiat, why not buy his own stuff at his site? His sisters run it and you would be buying from the main person and not the middle man.
not enough box logos

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
________

i want a crusher so bad, but i know the prices on ebay are rape
just wait for the PCL crushers... even though the cdg's shit on em
March 15, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
RyandaGod

If people are interested in Basquiat, why not buy his own stuff at his site? His sisters run it and you would be buying from the main person and not the middle man.
not enough box logos

Mr. they shoulda put a digi camo box on an all white hoody.... dont think I forgot your thirst
March 15, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
SHARKlN

I haven't been this full from copping in a looong time. 

Shout out to those who ate well today 
March 15, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
jetageoflotus

how come the canvas camps dont have lip brims?
there fakes...but really I dont know I didnt notice that until you said it.
i said this on the forum back when the preview came out but no everybody just be flaking each other.

Im guess cause the Gold eyelets

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 15, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
SHARKlN

Very smart move from supreme to drop some fake $15 made in china camps next to the hot cakes today. 
March 15, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
ChicagoLDRS

na if you cancel my other one im deadass gonna call the feds and get yo ass in trouble B real talk

lol at bringing the feds. Supreme is serious bidness so take it up to the Supreme Court.
feds = his mom
fuck would my mom do? i say what i mean, gotta keep it one hunna
Your mom's on point, probably do more than the feds. but hook me up with that feds number tho...911 right?
na thats the police i would just go to the FBI building and say i found a hacker hackin emails
Did you really get one of your orders cancelled? How?  Why the fuck would you post your order # when you've been around long enough to know not to.

March 15, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
asapraq

we eating cuHz
March 15, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
zane-

Any one know the dimensions of the raft?

So fucking hyped for the raft.

my names zane & i love odd future

March 15, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
ChicagoLDRS

not enough box logos

Mr. they shoulda put a digi camo box on an all white hoody.... dont think I forgot your thirst
Shit would have been hot...or just a box logo-less hoody with the all over camo/dot pattern.

March 15, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
You're going to have to call Supreme and notify them that it never updated, they'll give UPS the info they require from the shipper. Worst case, you get refunded, best case, they got replacements in your size and color.
Thanks man I called Supreme actually before I filed anything and they said theyd call ups. But there still wasn't anything so that's when I filed. Should I call them to tell them that I filed a claim? I was reading the whole process and I guess UPS said it'll contact the shipper if they need anymore info (they asked for the number)
I wish I could get replacements but all the stuff I got sold out already (cadet varsity, cat tee, and supreme shit pin)
Idk I'm trying not to be too upset, they'll be other seasons lol. Just trying to be positive about the whole situation. 
Yeah, just chill for a bit, if supreme doesn't contact you tomorrow then call on monday, same thing happened to me last season, stuff was sold out but the dude at the warehouse said they actually had some in holding so I lucked out. Hopefully you will too.
Ah no way! I was kind of scared to ask if they could replace it, thinking they'd be like "is this person an idiot? Everything's sold out." haha but that's cool that you still got your stuff! But now I'll definitely call on Monday to try my luck. Thanks for letting me know man I wouldve just counted my losses
That's a bummer man...I hope they can replace all your stuff.  

March 15, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
RyandaGod

not enough box logos

Shit would have been hot...or just a box logo-less hoody with the all over camo/dot pattern.
I know you need that logo... you ain't fooling mesmile
March 15, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
SHARKlN

Definitely ask to replace. Last season I got a replacement hat tht was "sold out" on the web for over a week. It wasn't even up on the site anymore. 
March 15, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
snar

To anyone that got the wallet instore could you post some pics? 
March 15, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
PlaboY

wanted both crushers but was only able to snag the olive...hopefully, they flood the market so i'm able to cop one for <$100...

does the LA store restock on Saturdays???
March 15, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
yung dusky

Shit, I was wondering why the canvas camps looked so sus on the sight
March 15, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
zane-

Rumored price on the raft?

Really fucking stoked on this raft.

March 15, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
ChicagoLDRS

You were ignored the first time for a reason.

March 15, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
tvilla09

we out here
March 15, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
supkraise

natural canvas restocked cool
March 15, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
zane-

Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. I'm just so pumped for this raft. I'm just trying to get some info on this raft. Don't have to be such a dick...

#Raft4Life

March 15, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
kieranz

Any one know the dimensions of the raft?

So fucking hyped for the raft.
60" x 49"

FS: Utility Camo Camp - Supreme Vans Metallic Chukka

March 15, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
Benny Bank$

Olive Camo Tee, Crusher and Wallet! Black dot a lot cleaner imo. Easiest cop of the season so far! I was expecting most everything to be gone in 30 seconds tops. I wonder how many shirts, hats and wallets Supreme actually made?
March 15, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Benny Bank$

Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. I'm just so pumped for this raft. I'm just trying to get some info on this raft. Don't have to be such a dick...

#Raft4Life
Hardcore rafter? Log off b!
March 15, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
jxmookie

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

March 15, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
Ye'

Olive Camo Tee, Crusher and Wallet! Black dot a lot cleaner imo. Easiest cop of the season so far! I was expecting most everything to be gone in 30 seconds tops. I wonder how many shirts, hats and wallets Supreme actually made?
Not enough so that I can still make almost triple per tee cool
March 15, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
Ye'

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
March 15, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
zane-

#Raft4Life
Hardcore rafter? Log off b!
Nigga, I'm the most hardcore of all the rafters out there. Ain't nobody fucking wit my raft game. Imma be in and out with that raft in 30 seconds flat. 

#RaftSwiftness

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.