SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 14, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
teebonilla

na if you cancel my other one im deadass gonna call the feds and get yo ass in trouble B real talk

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 14, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
JayEffKay

the downvotes on your comment is critical, see you aint liked here. Just do yourself a favor and die son before i put you on blast
March 14, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
backlikethat

na if you cancel my other one im deadass gonna call the feds and get yo ass in trouble B real talk

lol at bringing the feds. Supreme is serious bidness so take it up to the Supreme Court.
March 14, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
Yunglink

#TeamTonySuave cool
March 14, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
Tonytones

#nervoushands #nophotosallowed
March 14, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
BobaTeaFett

lol at bringing the feds. Supreme is serious bidness so take it up to the Supreme Court.
feds = his mom
March 14, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
Wompy

^Wait so were there 3 different colors of the shirt? Looks like those two brown and green camos are pretty different.
March 14, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
stron

I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
You're going to have to call Supreme and notify them that it never updated, they'll give UPS the info they require from the shipper. Worst case, you get refunded, best case, they got replacements in your size and color.
Thanks man I called Supreme actually before I filed anything and they said theyd call ups. But there still wasn't anything so that's when I filed. Should I call them to tell them that I filed a claim? I was reading the whole process and I guess UPS said it'll contact the shipper if they need anymore info (they asked for the number)
I wish I could get replacements but all the stuff I got sold out already (cadet varsity, cat tee, and supreme shit pin)
Idk I'm trying not to be too upset, they'll be other seasons lol. Just trying to be positive about the whole situation. 
March 14, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
REVS

Im still hoping for a KAWS collab, only makes sense since its their last season
I would kill for this. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

teebonilla

feds = his mom
fuck would my mom do? i say what i mean, gotta keep it one hunna

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

dieseldan

restock on loop shirts.
March 15, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
napps.

i want a crusher so bad, but i know the prices on ebay are rape

take pictures and shit

March 15, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
BobaTeaFett

I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
You're going to have to call Supreme and notify them that it never updated, they'll give UPS the info they require from the shipper. Worst case, you get refunded, best case, they got replacements in your size and color.
Thanks man I called Supreme actually before I filed anything and they said theyd call ups. But there still wasn't anything so that's when I filed. Should I call them to tell them that I filed a claim? I was reading the whole process and I guess UPS said it'll contact the shipper if they need anymore info (they asked for the number)
I wish I could get replacements but all the stuff I got sold out already (cadet varsity, cat tee, and supreme shit pin)
Idk I'm trying not to be too upset, they'll be other seasons lol. Just trying to be positive about the whole situation. 
Yeah, just chill for a bit, if supreme doesn't contact you tomorrow then call on monday, same thing happened to me last season, stuff was sold out but the dude at the warehouse said they actually had some in holding so I lucked out. Hopefully you will too.
March 15, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
premefeen

woke up this morning to cawp the loop collar but lacked swiftness.  yall can still find me floatin a preme raft at the public pool 
March 15, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
BobaTeaFett

feds = his mom
Your mom's on point, probably do more than the feds. but hook me up with that feds number tho...911 right?
March 15, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
goat_wiki

Will there be a saturday restock?

~

March 15, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
teebonilla

feds = his mom
Your mom's on point, probably do more than the feds. but hook me up with that feds number tho...911 right?
na thats the police i would just go to the FBI building and say i found a hacker hackin emails

March 15, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
bromygod

^Wait so were there 3 different colors of the shirt? Looks like those two brown and green camos are pretty different.
look at the sleeve lengths bro

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 15, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
asapraq

woke up this morning to cawp the loop collar but lacked swiftness.  yall can still find me floatin a preme raft at the public pool 
lmaaooooooooo
March 15, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
dosmos

i want to see supreme and some restaurant colab. That would quench my thirst.

Yes

March 15, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
ultradunk

#VERYRARE RESTOCK ON HANES WHITE TEES IN MEDIUM.

gawd.tumblr.com

dmnd97

feds = his mom
na thats the police i would just go to the FBI building and say i found a hacker hackin emails
Just tell the FBI that its that one nigga hacking all the celebrity's and he hacked you to they'll take his ass down 
glasstables

I been searching but I ain't paying $130 for a bucket aint name bape
March 15, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
stron

Yeah, just chill for a bit, if supreme doesn't contact you tomorrow then call on monday, same thing happened to me last season, stuff was sold out but the dude at the warehouse said they actually had some in holding so I lucked out. Hopefully you will too.
Ah no way! I was kind of scared to ask if they could replace it, thinking they'd be like "is this person an idiot? Everything's sold out." haha but that's cool that you still got your stuff! But now I'll definitely call on Monday to try my luck. Thanks for letting me know man I wouldve just counted my losses
March 15, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
nogatco

supreme snitch.
March 15, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Ye'

I forgot to add the ash tray into my car this morning. I'm gonna pick up the ash tray and a pack of Hanes if they are still in stock on my next order.
March 15, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
dmnd97

Restock on navy canvas camp
March 15, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
vis

how come the canvas camps dont have lip brims?
March 15, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Why didn't you cop this morning?  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
soshaaun

how come the canvas camps dont have lip brims?
So i wasnt the only one who noticed..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.