[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:11
How much does/would a Lou Reed supreme tee go for?
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:14
Did anyone who ordered at 11:02 or later get their shipping email yet? Because I ordered at 11:01 and still have yet to get mine...
11:00 here. No shipping confirmation either. 
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:17
WOULDNT MIND SUPREME SCREWING UP AND GIVING ME A COACH JACKET FOR smokeyfaceFREEsmokeyface
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:21
#TeamSuave lost today though
#TeamTony wit the bigger checkout
Suave Stay Losin 

but to all the ppl who have cancelled orders, do they send you an email telling you it was cancelled?
Son your ordered was cancelled, weak ass nigga. & Yes it was me who did it . 
SMH U GONNA CATCH THE FADE FRAIL ASS NIGGA
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:23
WOULDNT MIND SUPREME SCREWING UP AND GIVING ME A COACH JACKET FOR FREE
I bet you would, broke boi life can't get his own
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:25
I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:27
Jus got my second order no stickers 
WOULDNT MIND SUPREME SCREWING UP AND GIVING ME A COACH JACKET FOR FREE
I bet you would, broke boi life can't get his own
Nah Paneled Parka>Coach adn my welfare check was $500 this month after rent and Pcl hoodie so couldnt cwap both
Honestly shocked at the fact the loop shirts are sitting, especially after how fast they went this morning. Stoked to get mine anyways
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:33
I'm starting to think these anime dudes don't even know what Supreme is...
I BEEN SWAGGY NIGGA!!!

info to cop?

:0

Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:35
gussets are gone
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:35
no this nigga suave did not hack my email to get my order # smh i just got the cacellation email too smh
#FuckTeamSuave
im callin the feds

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:37

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Told you son, you not winning here, Your HB career is over you peasant. I will spit on your existance
The Kingdom of Box Logos is mine bruh, just for coming at me im gonna cancel every single one of your orders 
#FuckTony
I live in the west coast and i still didnt get my package from the first drop. Gettin it tomorrow tho but still wtf :/

My package from the first drop is good as gone. Tracking never updated from "a shipping label has been created" and i even called the warehouse (they said all packages were gone and shipped) so I finally put in a Lost Package claim with UPS. And so far they haven't found anything. I just hope UPS pays for my stuff but I have a feeling they won't. Shit happens I guess :/
You're going to have to call Supreme and notify them that it never updated, they'll give UPS the info they require from the shipper. Worst case, you get refunded, best case, they got replacements in your size and color.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:38
lol at the anime returning again
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:39
Im still hoping for a KAWS collab, only makes sense since its their last season
Wait what? 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:40
CDG collab was ugly af
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:41
na if you cancel my other one im deadass gonna call the feds and get yo ass in trouble B real talk

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:44
the downvotes on your comment is critical, see you aint liked here. Just do yourself a favor and die son before i put you on blast
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:45
na if you cancel my other one im deadass gonna call the feds and get yo ass in trouble B real talk

lol at bringing the feds. Supreme is serious bidness so take it up to the Supreme Court.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:49
#TeamTonySuave smokeyface
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:52
#nervoushands #nophotosallowed
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:55
Originally posted by Inactive User

lol at bringing the feds. Supreme is serious bidness so take it up to the Supreme Court.
feds = his mom
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:55
^Wait so were there 3 different colors of the shirt? Looks like those two brown and green camos are pretty different.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:58

You're going to have to call Supreme and notify them that it never updated, they'll give UPS the info they require from the shipper. Worst case, you get refunded, best case, they got replacements in your size and color.
Thanks man I called Supreme actually before I filed anything and they said theyd call ups. But there still wasn't anything so that's when I filed. Should I call them to tell them that I filed a claim? I was reading the whole process and I guess UPS said it'll contact the shipper if they need anymore info (they asked for the number)
I wish I could get replacements but all the stuff I got sold out already (cadet varsity, cat tee, and supreme shit pin)
Idk I'm trying not to be too upset, they'll be other seasons lol. Just trying to be positive about the whole situation. 
REVS
Mar 14, 2013 @ 23:59
Im still hoping for a KAWS collab, only makes sense since its their last season
I would kill for this. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Originally posted by Inactive User

feds = his mom
fuck would my mom do? i say what i mean, gotta keep it one hunna

restock on loop shirts.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.