[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:31
i want a crusher so bad, but i know the prices on ebay are rape
just wait for the PCL crushers... even though the cdg's shit on em
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:31
If people are interested in Basquiat, why not buy his own stuff at his site? His sisters run it and you would be buying from the main person and not the middle man.
not enough box logos

Mr. they shoulda put a digi camo box on an all white hoody.... dont think I forgot your thirst
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:34
I haven't been this full from copping in a looong time. 

Shout out to those who ate well today 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:38
Very smart move from supreme to drop some fake $15 made in china camps next to the hot cakes today. 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:42
Your mom's on point, probably do more than the feds. but hook me up with that feds number tho...911 right?
na thats the police i would just go to the FBI building and say i found a hacker hackin emails
Did you really get one of your orders cancelled? How?  Why the fuck would you post your order # when you've been around long enough to know not to.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:43
Originally posted by Inactive User

we eating cuHz
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:44
Any one know the dimensions of the raft?

So fucking hyped for the raft.

my names zane & i love odd future

Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:45
not enough box logos

Mr. they shoulda put a digi camo box on an all white hoody.... dont think I forgot your thirst
Shit would have been hot...or just a box logo-less hoody with the all over camo/dot pattern.

Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:47
Yeah, just chill for a bit, if supreme doesn't contact you tomorrow then call on monday, same thing happened to me last season, stuff was sold out but the dude at the warehouse said they actually had some in holding so I lucked out. Hopefully you will too.
Ah no way! I was kind of scared to ask if they could replace it, thinking they'd be like "is this person an idiot? Everything's sold out." haha but that's cool that you still got your stuff! But now I'll definitely call on Monday to try my luck. Thanks for letting me know man I wouldve just counted my losses
That's a bummer man...I hope they can replace all your stuff.  

Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:50

Shit would have been hot...or just a box logo-less hoody with the all over camo/dot pattern.
I know you need that logo... you ain't fooling meblushing
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:50
Definitely ask to replace. Last season I got a replacement hat tht was "sold out" on the web for over a week. It wasn't even up on the site anymore. 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:56
To anyone that got the wallet instore could you post some pics? 
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:56
wanted both crushers but was only able to snag the olive...hopefully, they flood the market so i'm able to cop one for <$100...

does the LA store restock on Saturdays???
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:57
Shit, I was wondering why the canvas camps looked so sus on the sight
Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:57
Rumored price on the raft?

Really fucking stoked on this raft.

Mar 15, 2013 @ 00:59

You were ignored the first time for a reason.

Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:01

we out here
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:02
natural canvas restocked smokeyface
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:09

Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. I'm just so pumped for this raft. I'm just trying to get some info on this raft. Don't have to be such a dick...

#Raft4Life

Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:11
Any one know the dimensions of the raft?

So fucking hyped for the raft.
60" x 49"
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:12
Olive Camo Tee, Crusher and Wallet! Black dot a lot cleaner imo. Easiest cop of the season so far! I was expecting most everything to be gone in 30 seconds tops. I wonder how many shirts, hats and wallets Supreme actually made?
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:14
Dude. I'm a harcore rafter. I'm just so pumped for this raft. I'm just trying to get some info on this raft. Don't have to be such a dick...

#Raft4Life
Hardcore rafter? Log off b!
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:16

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:17
Olive Camo Tee, Crusher and Wallet! Black dot a lot cleaner imo. Easiest cop of the season so far! I was expecting most everything to be gone in 30 seconds tops. I wonder how many shirts, hats and wallets Supreme actually made?
Not enough so that I can still make almost triple per tee smokeyface
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:18

Today was a good day, got the cdg shit I wanted and bought a new car, with a box logo on
Probably should've passed on the "cdg shit" and saved up for a car that'll last for more than a couple years, yet alone pass smog.
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:19

#Raft4Life
Nigga, I'm the most hardcore of all the rafters out there. Ain't nobody fucking wit my raft game. Imma be in and out with that raft in 30 seconds flat. 

#RaftSwiftness

Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:19
Nigga, I'm the most hardcore of all the rafters out there. Ain't nobody fucking wit my raft game. Imma be in and out with that raft in 30 seconds flat. 

#RaftSwiftness
Too slow B, but good luck with that
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:20
it seems like tony sold his new account to someone when he got his old one back...
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:20
What's the lip brim you guys are talking about?
Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:21

Whip doesn't look new though ?)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.