[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

January 18, 2013 @ 04:49:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
drop of bling logo= death of supreme
why would they bring back something they already have done before..it doesnt make sense to bring back the bling logo..
this is what im saying...people trollin is my guess
its that or the supreme team has lost all creative spirit 

:0

January 18, 2013 @ 04:51:18
drop of bling logo= death of supreme
why would they bring back something they already have done before..it doesnt make sense to bring back the bling logo..
this is what im saying...people trollin is my guess
its that or the supreme team has lost all creative spirit 

no, supreme know ppl will buy anything designed/labeled with supreme on it. After OF blew up supreme and stupid hyepbeast kids started rocking supreme, it has turned the designs of supreme less original and classier. Either way Supreme still makes big profit.
January 18, 2013 @ 04:52:23
Not my image. So yea, I guess this means the iPhone case is confirmed.
you guys thinkin only iphone 5?? or 4 as well??

Él Duderîno

January 18, 2013 @ 05:08:29
"Can I get a legit check on my Bling box logo? Does it have the correct number of crystals on it?"

But yea that shit's gonna be hyped. What I'm really curious about is who/what is on the photo tee this year...
I've been thinking the same thing about the tee. Really excited to see it
January 18, 2013 @ 05:37:05
with this being the last season before original fake is closing for good i could see a late summertime collab for us. I would be stoked more than anything
January 18, 2013 @ 05:38:35
Makes no sense to bring back the exact same design on a tee, but they could do it on a sweatshirt. Like what they did with the Arabic, but viceversa 
January 18, 2013 @ 05:52:40
Really hoping for some nice tees and 1 or 2 nice snapbacks. Also one more OriginalFake collab before they shut down would be nice. Also another CDG collab. I love my CDG Vans. 
January 18, 2013 @ 06:00:08
ummmm
almost nothing Supreme does is 100% new or original my friend...think about it...just off the top of my head, the arabic logo is old, the box logo hoodie drops every season, last supper is an old graphic, the canvas coaches jacket is a rehash of an old design...i think i made my point...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

January 18, 2013 @ 06:14:11
Same for some of their outerwear. Leather down, the N-3B, M-51, etc.
It doesn't really matter with little things along the lines, but bringing back complete graphics is kinda of a bummer. Supreme not even trying.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

January 18, 2013 @ 06:23:24
Do you think the teaser will show us who the photo collab tee is? like how last season was 3-6?

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

January 18, 2013 @ 06:23:26

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 18, 2013 @ 07:47:58
Not my image. So yea, I guess this means the iPhone case is confirmed.
you guys thinkin only iphone 5?? or 4 as well??
5 only

IG: truyoo

January 18, 2013 @ 08:24:20

Saw this somewhere.

F/S Supreme Jump Rope

January 18, 2013 @ 08:59:15
Fuck the bling logo! Shit reminds me of a supreme x shake junt x baker collab
January 18, 2013 @ 09:18:27
hope kaws will make his last collab with supreme! (still....kids around)
http://hypebeast.com/2013/1/originalfake-to-close-down-this-year
better than the bling logosmokeyface
8(X X)8

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 18, 2013 @ 11:52:52
lol kaws' x all over embroidered print on a box logo... 
not sure if cheesy or sick.
January 18, 2013 @ 12:16:45
Nevermind! 
January 18, 2013 @ 14:23:51
@Vici.
beside kaws, supreme is slightly doing to same thing as originalfake, cuz they release the same thing again, that's what originalfake does.  hm.....

January 18, 2013 @ 14:57:11
Lol @ dudes thinkin supreme is bringing back this or that. They been recycling shit for years 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

January 18, 2013 @ 15:32:50
That iphone case reminds me of those cheap cases that girls have w/ all of the rhinestones on them. Absolutely terrible. 

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

January 18, 2013 @ 15:49:12
Lol @ dudes thinkin supreme is bringing back this or that. They been recycling shit for years 
exactly. most of the outerwear from f/w 12 was recycled from f/w 09 and 10, there were bunch of recycled hats and beanies, that script font used on the football was from an old basketball jersey, pretty much everything supreme does is just a slight fold on something they've done before. The only new items are the collections of all over print stuff and collabs.
January 18, 2013 @ 15:49:22
that's a piece of paper man
January 18, 2013 @ 16:07:56
--------------------------
January 18, 2013 @ 16:27:11
that's a piece of paper man  

Are you referring to my post? 

Why on earth do you think i would 'mock up' a 2013 lookbook. What in GODS name would i achieve from that. 

jesus wept. 

what do you achieve by posting that picture anyways? if that really is a lookbook why dont you open it up and show people whats to be released then?   you would be the man if so
January 18, 2013 @ 16:35:29
----------------------
January 18, 2013 @ 16:43:18
because look at the state of these boards. Look at the people who use it. Theres a handful of sensible dudes on here. Why would give anyone on here anything? Look at the negative reaction from putting a teaser pic up... 

because who the fuck teases someone......?      and if you diddnt wanna give anyone here anything why post the picture?

posting a picture acting like you are a cool guy kinda deserves a negative reaction homie, but it's all good go ahead and look at the lookbook no one can cop anything for months anyways
January 18, 2013 @ 16:45:22
0mar, what do you want man, a parade everytime you post a piece of information? You bitch just as much as you come correct these days.

that holier than thou ldn attitude..
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x