[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 12, 2013 @ 14:14:43
the best part is supreme is not a skate company
ive been peeping this forum for the longest time without ever registering but once i read your comment i just had to finally register.. your a retard

anyways can anyone tell me how supreme decks skate? ive been skating real boards my whole life and i was wondering how they compare.. thanks
March 12, 2013 @ 14:23:09
Supreme has a fucking bowl in their LA store, a miniramp in NYC, they make decks like every fucking season, they collab with Vans all the time, they have made multiple videos regarding skateboarding in the "random" part of the homepage, they are coming out with a skate tool and wheels this year, along with more decks, Jason Dill is everywhere, Mark Gonzales collab, there is so much more I could name... Explain yourself, swel.
March 12, 2013 @ 14:24:51
"I rock Chanel nigga and bape fishing boards". Pharrel 
March 12, 2013 @ 14:25:34
ive been peeping this forum for the longest time without ever registering but once i read your comment i just had to finally register.. your a retard

anyways can anyone tell me how supreme decks skate? ive been skating real board my whole life and i was wondering how they compare.. thanks
no your a retard
jebbia has clearly stated its not, jebbia even did an interview and said he had hardly even stepped on a board, it was founded around skating and thats it. he started it out as a skate shop and he said it just didnt work out like that

March 12, 2013 @ 14:27:37

anyways can anyone tell me how supreme decks skate? ive been skating real board my whole life and i was wondering how they compare.. thanks
no your a retard
jebbia has clearly stated its not, jebbia even did an interview and said he had hardly even stepped on a board, it was founded around skating and thats it.
yeahhhh why dontt you go suckk jebbias peniss ROFL
March 12, 2013 @ 14:29:00
The companies founder doesnt have to skate in order for the company to be considered a skate company. It is very skate oriented and has been from the start.
March 12, 2013 @ 14:29:22
The companies founder doesnt have to skate in order for the company to be considered a skate company. It is very skate oriented and has been from the start.
i know i said it was founded around skating

March 12, 2013 @ 14:29:30
hoping for schminx coaches jacket and guns shirt next week
March 12, 2013 @ 14:31:00
Guns n Tie Die Pullover please....................................
March 12, 2013 @ 14:35:11
Supreme has a fucking bowl in their LA store, a miniramp in NYC, they make decks like every fucking season, they collab with Vans all the time, they have made multiple videos regarding skateboarding in the "random" part of the homepage, they are coming out with a skate tool and wheels this year, along with more decks, Jason Dill is everywhere, Mark Gonzales collab, there is so much more I could name... Explain yourself, swel.
its not like they only collab with skate related things either

March 12, 2013 @ 14:36:51
Well that is quite obvious, and I like that they collab with other clothing brands. Im just saying that the skate vibe is still present.
March 12, 2013 @ 14:41:18
some of you 2012/2013 members need to get your facts straight. claiming it's normal for NYC people to be rocking supreme since the 90's. bullshit. maybe in the last three years, yeah. before that you barely saw it, ever. i was skating the brooklyn banks 10 years ago and you rarely, if ever saw anyone wearing supreme. the only ones wearing it were the sneakerheads. supreme is not a skateboard company; it is/was a skate shop. it's like if active mailorder was on a smaller scale and then all of a sudden their own active brand clothes become hyped up and were actual high quality. people seem to think that OF made supreme (i read that statement a couple pages ago) and you could not come off as any more retarded. like 8-10 years ago, when most of you were in public school, the sneakerhead scene really took off. Niketalk, ISS, nsb.org, SS, hypebeast, all that shit started up. all the cool kids were trying to get their hands on silver and pink box sb's, and buying every all-over print hoodie they could find. supreme was still the creme de la creme back then (and bape). box logos t shirts still ran over $100 resale on ebay. this isn't some sort of fucking new epiphany that odd future brought in. all OF did was bring it to the main stream and caused every high school kid to be ready to sell their virginity for a box logo.
March 12, 2013 @ 14:49:17
anyone that has ever stated that odd future made supreme popular most definitely first heard about supreme through odd future

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 15:24:55
Truth being told. Too bad most of those who need to read the past few posts are in sex Ed or music class right now
March 12, 2013 @ 15:25:41
some of you 2012/2013 members need to get your facts straight. claiming it's normal for NYC people to be rocking supreme since the 90's. bullshit. maybe in the last three years, yeah. before that you barely saw it, ever. i was skating the brooklyn banks 10 years ago and you rarely, if ever saw anyone wearing supreme. the only ones wearing it were the sneakerheads. supreme is not a skateboard company; it is/was a skate shop. it's like if active mailorder was on a smaller scale and then all of a sudden their own active brand clothes become hyped up and were actual high quality. people seem to think that OF made supreme (i read that statement a couple pages ago) and you could not come off as any more retarded. like 8-10 years ago, when most of you were in public school, the sneakerhead scene really took off. Niketalk, ISS, nsb.org, SS, hypebeast, all that shit started up. all the cool kids were trying to get their hands on silver and pink box sb's, and buying every all-over print hoodie they could find. supreme was still the creme de la creme back then (and bape). box logos t shirts still ran over $100 resale on ebay. this isn't some sort of fucking new epiphany that odd future brought in. all OF did was bring it to the main stream and caused every high school kid to be ready to sell their virginity for a box logo.
And im here to provide the Cox Bogos for them virginity's of them bitches. smokeyface

Lillyhammer

March 12, 2013 @ 15:26:41
how much is that cdg wallet gonna be?
March 12, 2013 @ 15:31:15
might sound dumb but if you ring up a supreme store and ask when a certain item drops what do they say?
March 12, 2013 @ 15:34:35
Has anyone every got a product damage email?
March 12, 2013 @ 15:35:33
might sound dumb but if you ring up a supreme store and ask when a certain item drops what do they say?
Call and find out, what's the worse they can do.
March 12, 2013 @ 15:36:27
So I guess Sharkus thinks that anyone can pull off Supreme as long as they are from NYC. Seems about right lol. I guess he also thinks that school is bullshit and that trying to get into a decent college is for "nerds"... He must be riding on that scrub trend lately. Maybe the only thing he cares about is his resell site.

Here comes the down votes for being the new guy.
nah g. i got you. i agree, if you have to take a school trip to nyc so be it. too many people think because you go to school youre lame these days. living in nyc doesnt make you any better nor does it mean you can wear anything and pull it off.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 12, 2013 @ 15:37:53
Here are some side by side to all those that think this CDG collab is weaker than last year collab. My opinion this year is pretty dope 

March 12, 2013 @ 15:42:39
REVS
Meant to ask this yesterday, if you have both at hand (a computer or an iPhone) which do you like to use? I know a lot of dudes are in school and have to use the phone, but anyone have a preference? The app has failed me once, not last week, so I'm skeptical to use it this week. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 12, 2013 @ 15:43:27
Man the 2013 camps, oxfords, and vans are winning. The tees are neck and neck. I would prefer hoodie over coaches jacket. What do y'all think 
March 12, 2013 @ 15:44:20
Meant to ask this yesterday, if you have both at hand (a computer or an iPhone) which do you like to use? I know a lot of dudes are in school and have to use the phone, but anyone have a preference? The app has failed me once, not last week, so I'm skeptical to use it this week. 
Computer for me bro. 
March 12, 2013 @ 15:46:46
Man the 2013 camps, oxfords, and vans are winning. The tees are neck and neck. I would prefer hoodie over coaches jacket. What do y'all think 
I'd much prefer a hoodie over that coaches jacket, but the camo thing kinda fits the coaches jacket more imo, idk.
March 12, 2013 @ 15:47:17
More Supreme advertising for the fuck bois that get mad at OF

never fucked with OF, but I guess

March 12, 2013 @ 15:47:18
Desktop PC all the way. Swiftness from a phone or laptop cannot match if you're trying to do more than one item.
March 12, 2013 @ 15:48:26
I'd much prefer a hoodie over that coaches jacket, but the camo thing kinda fits the coaches jacket more imo, idk.
Mos def. that can fits the coaches jacket. It probably wouldn't look good on a hoodie 
March 12, 2013 @ 15:50:00
More Supreme advertising for the fuck bois that get mad at OF

never fucked with OF, but I guess
if youre gonna listen to OF, earl is the one to listen to.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x