[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 07:20:26
What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 
I like the blue or the heather purple color. Looks like heather purple atleast
I didnt catch it in the preview, but last week Tino was wearin the black athletic top when I was at the shop and it did look heathered. Also definitely looked thicker than the pocket tee material. Hoping it drops soon though. Id probably get red grey or black. Ill guess $108 pricetag, maybe $118

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

March 12, 2013 @ 07:26:01
What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 
I like the blue or the heather purple color. Looks like heather purple atleast
I didnt catch it in the preview, but last week Tino was wearin the black athletic top when I was at the shop and it did look heathered. Also definitely looked thicker than the pocket tee material. Hoping it drops soon though. Id probably get red grey or black. Ill guess $108 pricetag, maybe $118
the white one looks dope.

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 12, 2013 @ 07:44:46
How fast do you guys think I need to be able to get the red dot tee, I might only cop this and I need a size M.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 08:15:03
will the line at supLA be as bad as the first drop?
March 12, 2013 @ 08:18:32
will the line at supLA be as bad as the first drop?
naw there's not gonna be a line this thurs

fuck you

March 12, 2013 @ 08:18:55

fuck you

March 12, 2013 @ 08:19:56
Who needs that #Supreme Autocop?
Serious Inquires..
March 12, 2013 @ 08:19:57

fuck you

March 12, 2013 @ 08:36:39
aight, so i actually wear 7 1/8 in fitteds...is the S/M crusher a no go???
March 12, 2013 @ 08:36:58
alright i've made up my mind to buy the blue athletic top. that color will be looking good for summer

•••

March 12, 2013 @ 08:45:18
aight, so i actually wear 7 1/8 in fitteds...is the S/M crusher a no go???
if you're 7 1/8, the S/M crusher is a yes go

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

March 12, 2013 @ 09:04:52
Will DSM put the shit up on their site too? Or is it just in stores you think?.
'Available at Dover Street Market London and DSM online on March 14th and Dover Street Market Ginza on March 16th.' yes
thanks alot man!
March 12, 2013 @ 10:46:56
Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo's go threw the roof in resell value. more $$ in my pocket.

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Box Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
You could have made more off a pcl and not had to wait 7 years. Broke ass faggot treating a sweatshirt like a savings bond. Get a job. 
March 12, 2013 @ 11:39:08
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
I don't see what the problem is with wearing stuff that sat for months. It just means you get what you like and not a hypebeast.
No I mean sometimes you can tell someone just walked into supreme for the first time at the end of the season like getting that one tee with the music artist (stax collab) that sat in yellow XL forever. But I could care less. IMO some of the slept on items are the better items, for example the hooded athletic top.
Some of you niggas sound queer . The fuck you so worried about what some other dude wearing and why? 
March 12, 2013 @ 12:04:45
I was in NYC last week on a Model UN trip and I spotted some fuckin' bimbos tryin' to rock the shit from the first drop LMFAO. This was taken on Thursday like 7 minutes before the drop no lie. I bet they were checkin' the site like gay ass hyenas lookin' for the fresh cop. Thirsty bitches.
*DEAD* at Model UN. These bitches live in the city and your nerdy ass has to take a school trip to geek out over them. Stay losing, fuckboi.
March 12, 2013 @ 12:40:07
So I guess Sharkus thinks that anyone can pull off Supreme as long as they are from NYC. Seems about right lol. I guess he also thinks that school is bullshit and that trying to get into a decent college is for "nerds"... He must be riding on that scrub trend lately. Maybe the only thing he cares about is his resell site.

Here comes the down votes for being the new guy.
March 12, 2013 @ 12:46:22
Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo's go threw the roof in resell value. more $$ in my pocket.

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Bogo Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
this season. its a secret drop. udonknoshit
hahaha oh really? guess my purple one came from a "seceret drop" "this season"

want one? i'll sell you one (like the point i made earlier) for a rape price cause your ass won't get your hands on this!

smh..pick up your wal-mart board and get off the bandwagon while your at it.

yoo retire this thing... its pissy pants

March 12, 2013 @ 13:06:38
I'm gonna do the impossible and cop 2 box tees from my phone in the bathroom @ skool
u will fail
March 12, 2013 @ 13:14:34
I'm gonna do the impossible and cop 2 box tees from my phone in the bathroom @ skool
Good luck with that. You will need it
March 12, 2013 @ 13:16:34
Man that crew neck is done. Why would he even put that joint on the forum.smh
March 12, 2013 @ 13:19:20
So I guess Sharkus thinks that anyone can pull off Supreme as long as they are from NYC. Seems about right lol. I guess he also thinks that school is bullshit and that trying to get into a decent college is for "nerds"... He must be riding on that scrub trend lately. Maybe the only thing he cares about is his resell site.

Here comes the down votes for being the new guy.
B you not even from NYC nor is that other nigga. Supreme is not that rare out here. You see that kind of shit everyday. 
Clowning people from NYC for wearing Supreme is like clowning someone from Japan for wearing Bape back in the day or even now. 
Fuck outta here. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

March 12, 2013 @ 13:20:23
Some people amaze me with the questions they ask about where and when stuff is dropping.  Why don't people use a little bit of initiative, not a lot, just a little bit and go and check the Supreme website.  All the information is right there in black and white. 
March 12, 2013 @ 13:39:25
Some people amaze me with the questions they ask about where and when stuff is dropping.  Why don't people use a little bit of initiative, not a lot, just a little bit and go and check the Supreme website.  All the information is right there in black and white. 
Or they can go a few pages back. Either lazy or stupid 
March 12, 2013 @ 13:39:45
@Doom. These clearly aren't the OG type of people you are talking about.

(Invalid img)
You're right about seeing supreme everywhere in NYC. I saw so many other people wearing dat preme but I didn't bother taking a photo of them because I didn't have a reason to. These chicks however...

I threw these pics up a laugh or two. Not for a debate on Supreme's territorial boundaries lol.
March 12, 2013 @ 13:55:40
Og as in people been wearing it here since the 90s.
Aight then nigga but dont say nyc say stupid bitches. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

March 12, 2013 @ 13:59:42
Yeah I feel you. Stupid bitches lol.
March 12, 2013 @ 14:09:09
hahaha its okay your weak ass won't ever own Supreme like that.

seceret drop, udontknowshit, hahahaha! don't try to bullshit me like it's a joke, you truely are a joke.

It's cool i can bang out a purple box logo crewneck cause it nothin (don't need to treasure my 1 single box logo i got for rape price like you), sorry i "skate" in my "skate clothing" unlike your weak poser ass, itsk though i've seen enough whack fuckboi's like you to even give a fuck.

its funny everytime though, whatever its Hypebeast EXPECTED
the best part is supreme is not a skate company

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x