Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 19, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
Adolf Hipster

y'all talking about moms in the supreme thread..
January 19, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Iarumas

Holy shit, a JAPANESE logo tee that's totally out of the fucking box and innovative
January 19, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Those Supreme Dunk Hi's>>>>Those joints from last season

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 19, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
falsenaga

Holy shit, a JAPANESE logo tee that's totally out of the fucking box and innovative
A box logo Japanese tee would quite literally be "in the fucking box."
January 19, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
rbbnz

how the fuck has this thread got 50 pages and the collection hasn't even been released yet
January 19, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
jxmookie

至高のニューヨーク

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 19, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
Gorblata

Wouldn't Supreme Liberty Vans in Authentic and Skate-His be sick as fuck? im hoping that is the vans collab for this year.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

January 19, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
EastCoastWigga

I'm pretty sure that paisley caps, hoodies, shirts or tees are coming this season to match with these that didn't release last year (not the same paisley as for 2011 btw). Mark my words. http://sneakernews.com/2012/01/15/supreme-x-vans-paisley-pack/
January 20, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
intellect

2012- Arabic logo
2013- Japanese logo 
2042- Random markings on a shirt
January 20, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
tonedog14

those tee's were 300 each and that jersey was marked at 500. i was at the store a couple hours before they posted this pic. 

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

January 20, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
deathl3nz

this is off topic but does anyone know when those supreme x neckface tees came out?
January 20, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Anybody know what's up with Kopbox? Dude came back, dropped a bunch of shit in  XL, then went MIA again.
January 20, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
sonicman

I have Supreme x The North Face Nuptse Leopard down Jacket for sale. email me if you are interested scorpclothing@rocketmail.com
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/supreme-x-the-north-face-leopard-nuptse-down-jacket/1007206074
get 'outta here with your fake stuff, "business-man"

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 20, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
yonkersfan321

What a fucking day. Never do your Supreme meetups with sketchy people from the Internet.

I was on the Buying and Selling Facebook page and some guy was selling his 9/10 Paisley camp for 50 bucks. (50 bucks for a Paisley? I knew this should have been a red flag). But I hit him up anyway and he said to meet him around where SupNY is. That area's pretty safe, so I didn't think I was getting myself into any danger. But boy was I fucking wrong.

When I get to the street corner where the guy was supposed to be at, no one was there. I was literally standing there like a fucking idiot for a good 20 minutes. Suddenly, some dude comes down the street and he's wearing a really long black trench coat and white gloves. I started to get really fucking scared and I was about to just go home, but I really wanted this Paisley camp. The guy was getting closer closer to me and I tried to look like I didn't notice him. He's behind me and then he places his hand on my shoulder. I turn around, my first clenched and ready to punch him in the face.

But then there it is. The Navy Paisley Camp. I guess he took it out of his trench coat when I wasn't looking. I start laughing and I'm like "Dude, why the fuck did you have to scare me like that?" He laughs too and says "I have to wear this outfit for a school play man. Sorry if I creeped you out." So I reach in my wallet to take out my 50 dollar bill and then I hand it over to him. I'm like "Alright, see ya later man" or some variation of that. Meetups are hella awkward after you make the transaction, so I just wanted to split ways as quickly as possible.

This is where shit goes to fucking hell for me. I get about two blocks down from where we did the meetup, and then I turn around and see this motherfucker who just sold me the Paisley camp HAULING ASS. I'm like "Fuck this, not again", and I start speeding up to get to the subway entrance quicker. Now I don't know how this happened, but this dude must have been Usain Bolt's long lost son because he fucking CHARGES me and rams me onto the ground. I drop the Paisley camp and then he picks it up. I knew he was robbing me and I didn't want to end up dead, so I just stayed on the ground and didn't attempt to fight back.

But then he just still continues punching me. He just punches and punches and eventually fucking kicks me in the head. My nose started bleeding and I was crying and begging him to stop. The part that got me mad about this was that being in NYC, there were a fuck ton of people around, but no one was even TRYING to help me. I'm at the verge of passing out from losing so much blood and I just say to the guy "What do you want from me?" He stops beating the shit out of me, leans over my near lifeless body, and says "Imma need about tree fiddy". It was about this time that I realized my attacker was not a murderous devil inside of a trench coat intent on beating me within an inch of my life, but rather a 500 foot tall creature from the Paleolithic Era.

#ofwgktadgaf

January 20, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
TASK

January 20, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
kenstylex

Look book being shot!,,,
January 20, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
keepit100g

^clothes are on the racks
January 20, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
kenstylex

Look book being shot

Asian invasion + j dill 

January 20, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
tmwtg

What a fucking day. Never do your Supreme meetups with sketchy people from the Internet.

I was on the Buying and Selling Facebook page and some guy was selling his 9/10 Paisley camp for 50 bucks. (50 bucks for a Paisley? I knew this should have been a red flag). But I hit him up anyway and he said to meet him around where SupNY is. That area's pretty safe, so I didn't think I was getting myself into any danger. But boy was I fucking wrong.

When I get to the street corner where the guy was supposed to be at, no one was there. I was literally standing there like a fucking idiot for a good 20 minutes. Suddenly, some dude comes down the street and he's wearing a really long black trench coat and white gloves. I started to get really fucking scared and I was about to just go home, but I really wanted this Paisley camp. The guy was getting closer closer to me and I tried to look like I didn't notice him. He's behind me and then he places his hand on my shoulder. I turn around, my first clenched and ready to punch him in the face.

But then there it is. The Navy Paisley Camp. I guess he took it out of his trench coat when I wasn't looking. I start laughing and I'm like "Dude, why the fuck did you have to scare me like that?" He laughs too and says "I have to wear this outfit for a school play man. Sorry if I creeped you out." So I reach in my wallet to take out my 50 dollar bill and then I hand it over to him. I'm like "Alright, see ya later man" or some variation of that. Meetups are hella awkward after you make the transaction, so I just wanted to split ways as quickly as possible.

This is where shit goes to fucking hell for me. I get about two blocks down from where we did the meetup, and then I turn around and see this motherfucker who just sold me the Paisley camp HAULING ASS. I'm like "Fuck this, not again", and I start speeding up to get to the subway entrance quicker. Now I don't know how this happened, but this dude must have been Usain Bolt's long lost son because he fucking CHARGES me and rams me onto the ground. I drop the Paisley camp and then he picks it up. I knew he was robbing me and I didn't want to end up dead, so I just stayed on the ground and didn't attempt to fight back.

But then he just still continues punching me. He just punches and punches and eventually fucking kicks me in the head. My nose started bleeding and I was crying and begging him to stop. The part that got me mad about this was that being in NYC, there were a fuck ton of people around, but no one was even TRYING to help me. I'm at the verge of passing out from losing so much blood and I just say to the guy "What do you want from me?" He stops beating the shit out of me, leans over my near lifeless body, and says "Imma need about tree fiddy". It was about this time that I realized my attacker was not a murderous devil inside of a trench coat intent on beating me within an inch of my life, but rather a 500 foot tall creature from the Paleolithic Era.
Not sure if srs.

Great storytelling though.
January 20, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
waffle999

Hey. I'm the camp. The white gloves must be a hypebeaster also! 
January 20, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
CTorchid

what do you guys think of an all over design t-shirt being a dice pattern. Like a black shirt covered in white dice print?
U STARTING UR OWN BRAND?
January 20, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
vis

needs more supreme rugs
the "fuck" rug's clean
January 20, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
kuntakinte

Anybody know what's up with Kopbox? Dude came back, dropped a bunch of shit in  XL, then went MIA again.
I've been wondering this too.
January 20, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
ChicagoLDRS

those tee's were 300 each and that jersey was marked at 500. i was at the store a couple hours before they posted this pic. 
God Bless the SS marketplace...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 20, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
cartercooper

Look book being shot!,,,
(Multiple Choice)
12 asians and 2 white people walking in to a room with a camera, what are they doing?
    (a) cast and crew of film "two girls, one cup"
    (b) supreme photo shoot

G*O*N*E* ltd. coming soon

January 20, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
adoboFosho

why would they bring back something they already have done before..it doesnt make sense to bring back the bling logo..
did you forget the motion tee that dropped?!

and the retro stax tee

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 20, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
vis

ray william johnson lookin mofo in the knicks snapback lol
January 20, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
intellect

I read this whole thing.  I feel like you might be God.
January 20, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

put that ass on my dick woo woo woo swag

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

January 20, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
intellect

Look book being shot!,,,
(Multiple Choice)
12 asians and 2 white people walking in to a room with a camera, what are they doing?
    (a) cast and crew of film "two girls, one cup"
    (b) supreme photo shoot
that was a funny joke.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.