[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 12, 2013 @ 05:40:40
willing to camp for anybody for a price , pm me for info i live in new york city

Charles Bukowski,Daniel Johnston, Charles Hamilton and Ernest Hemingway are my Heroes. I pray to yeezus

March 12, 2013 @ 05:48:05
also, if that half zip windbreaker didnt have "devils point" on the back, i would totally snatch that thing up in a heart beat!
I think the 'Devils Point' is fine.  I like it when there is words that look like they could mean something but they really dont. mystery is cool

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 05:53:03
What the fuck??

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 06:00:22
usually go in store, but bought some stuff online, bought multiples on different cards, and got one tracking number and it says "2 packages"  is this usual?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 12, 2013 @ 06:03:23
What the fuck??
this OF video is actually good.  i hate the others.
March 12, 2013 @ 06:10:35
Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo's go threw the roof in resell value. more $$ in my pocket.

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Box Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
March 12, 2013 @ 06:12:38
Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo's go threw the roof in resell value. more $$ in my pocket.

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Bogo Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
this season. its a secret drop. udonknoshit
March 12, 2013 @ 06:14:28

March 12, 2013 @ 06:14:32
I was in NYC last week on a Model UN trip and I spotted some fuckin' bimbos tryin' to rock the shit from the first drop LMFAO. This was taken on Thursday like 7 minutes before the drop no lie. I bet they were checkin' the site like gay ass hyenas lookin' for the fresh cop. Thirsty bitches.

I also spotted this Selena Gomez lookin' bitch and her ratchet spawn wearin' it, too.

Angle #2. I was sneaky like that. Fuck you, hoe.
not going to lie the asian chick in the first pic look like she can get it. blushing

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 12, 2013 @ 06:17:10
Those CDG Wallets are so nice, can't wait to cop.
March 12, 2013 @ 06:19:44
heat heat heat size large message me.
March 12, 2013 @ 06:19:58

Inactive User

i am most stoked about those devil's point windbreakers and i am hoping they drop sooner than later. probably the only thing this season that i want every colorway of. the only other windbreakers/anoraks i could find like that were the supreme x tnf from last year but if anyone knows of any other ones please let me know. favorite kind of jacket. also, that athletic top: that isn't dropping thursday is it? the gray is immaculate. 
March 12, 2013 @ 06:22:04
Could see the title as a tee.

سبحان

March 12, 2013 @ 06:22:24

Bet 1/2 you guys don't know what season that blue Crewneck Bogo Logo tyler's wearing is from. 
hahaha oh really? guess my purple one came from a "seceret drop" "this season"

want one? i'll sell you one (like the point i made earlier) for a rape price cause your ass won't get your hands on this!

smh..pick up your wal-mart board and get off the bandwagon while your at it.

March 12, 2013 @ 06:24:59

hahaha oh really? guess my purple one came from a "seceret drop" "this season"

smh..

who gives a fuck tyler is a bitch.

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 12, 2013 @ 06:26:48
There's nothing worse than a reverse bandwagoner.
March 12, 2013 @ 06:30:08
What do you mean? read the first sentence of the quote, you quoted? 

The point I'm making is Tyler wearing it= More $$ in my pock due to rape priced on the box logo's

and if you were fucking with Supreme before yonkers, you would know Tyler made this brand a gold mine and a huge part in high resell value and thirst for Supreme
March 12, 2013 @ 06:31:16
Yee buddy, this video bout make Box Logo'
who gives a fuck tyler is a bitch.
1. I was kidding you knob.
2.I don't wear purple
3. i dont give a fuck if tyler whore it.
4. i dont want your stained ass crew neck hoodie, all worn and yellow on the arms.

are you retarded?

March 12, 2013 @ 06:36:47
peace&money
March 12, 2013 @ 06:44:36
hahaha its okay your weak ass won't ever own Supreme like that.

seceret drop, udontknowshit, hahahaha! don't try to bullshit me like it's a joke, you truely are a joke.

It's cool i can bang out a purple box logo crewneck cause it nothin (don't need to treasure my 1 single box logo i got for rape price like you), sorry i "skate" in my "skate clothing" unlike your weak poser ass, itsk though i've seen enough whack fuckboi's like you to even give a fuck.

its funny everytime though, whatever its Hypebeast EXPECTED
March 12, 2013 @ 06:45:07
hey man, relax. it's going to be okay, i promise.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

March 12, 2013 @ 06:57:16
hahaha its okay your weak ass won't ever own Supreme like that.

seceret drop, udontknowshit, hahahaha! don't try to bullshit me like it's a joke, you truely are a joke.

It's cool i can bang out a purple box logo crewneck cause it nothin (don't need to treasure my 1 single box logo i got for rape price like you), sorry i "skate" in my "skate clothing" unlike your weak poser ass, itsk though i've seen enough whack fuckboi's like you to even give a fuck.

its funny everytime though, whatever its Hypebeast EXPECTED
March 12, 2013 @ 07:01:33
Hows the coach around $250 if the shirts are around $300?
as i said, the fuckin shirt is made in France and the coaches probably in china or somewhere else
March 12, 2013 @ 07:06:28
haha weak kids be salty.

hounds, hows that 35$ in ur paypal treating ya?
March 12, 2013 @ 07:10:26
won't get u your Supreme pock tee your thirsty for hahahahaha

anyways CDG drop Thursday, goodluck yall.

i'm out
March 12, 2013 @ 07:12:30
^ is that right.lmao

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x