[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 12, 2013 @ 03:46:28
Thanks for the support man, I did check under flaps and there wasn't any. Anyways for all you fuckers that don't believe me here y'all go....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchchan3

I flipped the flaps up to take a pic, no tag.
Was your box opened prior to receiving it?  I've had UPS do that that me before in orders where i got no stickers no receipt because they claimed they were worried the box was damaged.  It's also possible that the tag just didn't get put on by error.  Sometimes logos are sewn upside down, tags are missing etc.  Like everyone has said it's best to just call supreme you can find their phone number right on the shipping label on your box or through the site.  When I have had issues with items that were damaged, they were able to replace them even though they were sold out in store and online.
I swear on everything I have I bought it from the webstore, honestly, I wouldn't waste time posting here if I bought it elsewhere and it came like this.  I just find it so weird, a legit online store doesn't even send me a copy of the invoice.  It didn't look like it was opened before and I was too excited to notice anything, maybe...I don't know? I did receive the two stickers one was the box logo and one was PCL background logo, seemed like everyone got it.  I did already put in a email regarding this. I hope they do something about it.  
Aye if they do nothing about it you got a 1 in 1000 error. That rare life. But if they replace it and let you keep it let me get at that hat(; been wanting a just plan camp. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 12, 2013 @ 03:46:42
Lol you contacted supreme because there is no USA tag in your hat? No wonder the people at the wharehouse are so grumpy, I swear, some of guys must be 12.
actually, someone posted somewhere how the snaps on this season's 5-panels are different than previous ones, along with no USA tag on it too.
Supreme could have got a new manufacturer for hats.
got a link? Or anyone out there that bought a utility camp cap this season that can verify with me?
^ got the black utility too and i got a tag on mine

Hootie Hoo

March 12, 2013 @ 03:48:02
just being curious, does anyone know the girl with yellow bikini in the new brazzers ads?
lmao wtf? fuck outta here

Fuck yall

March 12, 2013 @ 03:50:21
I don't even think there's enough hype to resell this collab. might just have to pass all together
March 12, 2013 @ 03:50:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
YO let em rock! lmao
lmao anybody caught wearing the s/s13 drops is gonna get blasted as a fuckboy
brb wearing all my 13 gear at ss14
Hahahah I never understood that mentality. We're all out here buying the same shit every season, but if we see a stranger rocking new shit they're a fuckboy?
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
I don't see what the problem is with wearing stuff that sat for months. It just means you get what you like and not a hypebeast.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:50:55
does the coaches jacket have a drawcord at the bottom?
nope

yes...

March 12, 2013 @ 03:51:24
Do you guys think the red dots tee will be the main focus of the two tees?
March 12, 2013 @ 03:53:03
You guys really give a shit about a drawcord?
Jesus fucking christ.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:54:36
Hahahah I never understood that mentality. We're all out here buying the same shit every season, but if we see a stranger rocking new shit they're a fuckboy?
They're not fuckboys if they wear some new stuff from the season....where do you guys get this shit from? But I kinda get what your saying, Like with people wearing stuff that sat for months. 
I don't see what the problem is with wearing stuff that sat for months. It just means you get what you like and not a hypebeast.
No I mean sometimes you can tell someone just walked into supreme for the first time at the end of the season like getting that one tee with the music artist (stax collab) that sat in yellow XL forever. But I could care less. IMO some of the slept on items are the better items, for example the hooded athletic top.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:58:04
No I mean sometimes you can tell someone just walked into supreme for the first time at the end of the season like getting that one tee with the music artist (stax collab) that sat in yellow XL forever. But I could care less. IMO some of the slept on items are the better items, for example the hooded athletic top.
how the fuck would you know it was slept on if it hasnt even dropped yet lol

Fuck yall

March 12, 2013 @ 03:58:41
You guys really give a shit about a drawcord?
Jesus fucking christ.
I'm just answering a question. it really irks me when people are so defiant in their answer when they are blatantly wrong.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:00:30
how much was the 8 call coaches last season? 
wouldnt the schminx cost the same?

March 12, 2013 @ 04:01:49
how the fuck would you know it was slept on if it hasnt even dropped yet lol
 because very few people are talking about it. Idk it's just not a really "hyped" item.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:03:40
YO let em rock! lmao
lmao anybody caught wearing the s/s13 drops is gonna get blasted as a fuckboy
brb wearing all my 13 gear at ss14
Exactly, dude a couple pages back went out of his way to creep photos of some girls wearing the brand (in NYC no less), then uploaded to the thread just to flame. If it was any other brand y'all would pay it no mind.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:03:52
Lol you contacted supreme because there is no USA tag in your hat? No wonder the people at the wharehouse are so grumpy, I swear, some of guys must be 12.
that is a legit complaint. if you spend 50 dollars on a hat from a company like supreme there should be a supreme tag on it, like all the other camps. also every order should come with an invoice. theres nothing wrong with contacting them about that.
If you care about some tag inside your cap you're a straight up kook. No other explanation needed - seriously get a life.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:05:48
8-ball coach was $188, and it was a different material and pile lined. 

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 12, 2013 @ 04:06:03
that is a legit complaint. if you spend 50 dollars on a hat from a company like supreme there should be a supreme tag on it, like all the other camps. also every order should come with an invoice. theres nothing wrong with contacting them about that.
If you care about some tag inside your cap you're a straight up kook. No other explanation needed - seriously get a life.
why you hating. if it were you, you'd bitch to. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 04:09:48
i love when this thread is total shit early in the week and you can skip ahead 5 pages at a time and miss absolutely nothing. i get so much done at home.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:09:58
oh ya gotta make sure you can resell it 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 12, 2013 @ 04:10:52
Exactly, dude a couple pages back went out of his way to creep photos of some girls wearing the brand (in NYC no less), then uploaded to the thread just to flame. If it was any other brand y'all would pay it no mind.
Thank you. It's really a dumb mentality to have. Why are people gonna buy clothes, but they can't wear them until the following season to try and impress someone. Seems silly to me...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 04:20:12
What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 12, 2013 @ 04:22:26
just being curious, does anyone know the girl with yellow bikini in the new brazzers ads?
lmao wtf? fuck outta here
relax, i found her. is Jynx Maze - Public Adventure
March 12, 2013 @ 04:22:35
as i promised, will put several pic about the cdg shirt shortly. 

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

March 12, 2013 @ 04:26:45

5'7" 180lbs

March 12, 2013 @ 04:28:08

March 12, 2013 @ 04:29:03
What color(s) are you guys feeling on the l/s athletic top?

I really like the piece and I haven't seen supreme do anything like it before, but I'm really not crazy about any of the color ways.  Right now I'm leaning toward black, red, or blue, in that order. I think white is the best if I was only going to wear it once but I assume it will get dirty fast. 
you haven't seen Supreme do ANYTHING like it before?  gimme a fuckin break..

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 12, 2013 @ 04:31:11
it was $148
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x