[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 12, 2013 @ 01:50:34 AM
low key. i hope the basedgod blesses the PCL tee this thursday so i can cop without a fuck given.

hansum is 4ever

March 12, 2013 @ 01:55:58 AM
low key. i hope the basedgod blesses the PCL tee this thursday so i can cop without a fuck given.
No way...

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 12, 2013 @ 01:57:23 AM
im just hopin for some accessories or like the hooded athletic top, somethin niice to drop, so i can get in and out with a piece i actually wanted, avoiding this CDG mess

Él Duderîno

March 12, 2013 @ 01:58:23 AM
Basquiat was kind of shit painter and even a worse graffiti artist though amazing the hype dude has got outside of NY stupid im pretty sure basquiat himself wouldnt like a bunch of white tumblr kids fuckin with him 
you're a moron.  your grammar sucks and your ideas and interpretations are just straight up wrong.  fuck off.  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 12, 2013 @ 01:58:31 AM
Anyone know the guy named em0rtal in the marketplace? What's wrong with him? Never reply my pm. Wanna buy that snakeskin polo off him.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

March 12, 2013 @ 01:58:54 AM
im just hopin for some accessories or like the hooded athletic top, somethin niice to drop, so i can get in and out with a piece i actually wanted, avoiding this CDG mess
truth, thats what im hoping too. but i doubt anything special is going to drop.

hansum is 4ever

March 12, 2013 @ 02:04:03 AM
truth, thats what im hoping too. but i doubt anything special is going to drop.
preach. but idk how special the Supreme dudes think the hooded athletic top is, like that shit seems pretty basic and has many colors, lookin to get 2 in diff colors.....i feel like that baja top will be slept on as well...

Él Duderîno

March 12, 2013 @ 02:09:51 AM
Does anyone know if theres any confirmation on the prices for the tees and wallets? and guesses on the shoes in June? thanks

LOOKING FOR - SUPREME TEES SIZE M

March 12, 2013 @ 02:10:09 AM
Hi guys, 
First time buying from Supreme, just received my package from UPS.  Only ordered the S/S13 black utility camp cap. Inside the box, there is no receipt and the camp cap inside seam doesn't have the Supreme Made in USA tag.  Is this normal?  
March 12, 2013 @ 02:12:37 AM
They scammed you and sent you a fake b, shit happens.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:21:26 AM
So do the canvas camp caps drop at the same time every year? Looking to cop that white one.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:23:15 AM
Seriously, I don't think Supreme, a company that got rep like this, would do such a thing.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:24:04 AM
Hi guys, 
First time buying from Supreme, just received my package from UPS.  Only ordered the S/S13 black utility camp cap. Inside the box, there is no receipt and the camp cap inside seam doesn't have the Supreme Made in USA tag.  Is this normal?  
Pics or it didn't happen
March 12, 2013 @ 02:27:02 AM
Am I the only one that thinks using MARPAT/ACU/Multicam/any other modern military camo style in fashion looks dumb as fuck? The woodland MARPAT CDG shirt is just garbage...
March 12, 2013 @ 02:27:02 AM
Seriously, I don't think Supreme, a company that got rep like this, would do such a thing.
dont trip, cuhz

I ordered the utility as well.. I have the Made in USA tag but i have no box logo on the front. smokeyface
March 12, 2013 @ 02:28:50 AM
do want a pair of those pcl jawns doe
March 12, 2013 @ 02:30:43 AM
Hi guys, 
sure theres no tag? its underneath the fold.
if so, id call supreme.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

March 12, 2013 @ 02:31:25 AM

Inactive User

i love the backwards logo
March 12, 2013 @ 02:35:26 AM
Only reason why i would cop the CDG tee is for the reverse box logo id wear a jacket or something over it so that ugly ass camo isnt shown

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:35:44 AM
Hi guys, 
i didnt get a receipt in one of my orders either but its whatever, you have the email.

and pig check your PMs

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 12, 2013 @ 02:36:48 AM
Hi guys, 
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it's happened to others.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:38:01 AM
Hi guys, 
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it happened to most of us.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
please stop...thanks

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:49:20 AM
havent' been this stoked for a release since the split tank last spring.  if my card gets declined...

March 12, 2013 @ 02:50:27 AM
Just got my supreme order but didnt like the fit on the tee....put it up on the bay for if any of you are interested....its the camo pocket tee btw..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-2013-S-S-Camo-Pocket-Tee-SZ-M-Utility-box-logo-Panel-CDG-Kate-dot-/181100285739?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2a2a6b0f2b
March 12, 2013 @ 02:52:50 AM
the view all page refreshes with the update right at 11 right?
March 12, 2013 @ 02:53:09 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Hi guys, 
The staff at Supreme loves punking 1st timers.  Don't worry it happened to most of us.  Usually they send out fake shit (confiscated from China).  If you make it to your 3rd or 4th order they'll start sending you legit wares.
youre not funny fuckboy
check the flap inside the cap. put pics up too
Thanks for the support man, I did check under flaps and there wasn't any. Anyways for all you fuckers that don't believe me here y'all go....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchchan3

I flipped the flaps up to take a pic, no tag.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:57:16 AM
I was in NYC last week on a Model UN trip and I spotted some fuckin' bimbos tryin' to rock the shit from the first drop LMFAO. This was taken on Thursday like 7 minutes before the drop no lie. I bet they were checkin' the site like gay ass hyenas lookin' for the fresh cop. Thirsty bitches.

I also spotted this Selena Gomez lookin' bitch and her ratchet spawn wearin' it, too.

Angle #2. I was sneaky like that. Fuck you, hoe.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:57:28 AM
youre not funny fuckboy
Thanks for the support man, I did check under flaps and there wasn't any. Anyways for all you fuckers that don't believe me here y'all go....

weird.  looks totally legit like you said though.  i wouldn't worry about it.  unless you didn't buy it from the supreme webstore.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:59:46 AM
youre not funny fuckboy

dont be worried bro. all the fuckbois on here are just playing you. if you bought it straight from supreme, then its authentic. supreme fucks up with labels and what not once in a while. but yea your camp is totally legit 

Fuck yall

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x